Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:57:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌟MimiCoin🌟First social cryptocurrency📱App available on AppStore📱  (Read 1080 times)
sensei stupid

Activity: 896
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 08:26:41 AM

Hi everyone I'm here to announce that this ICO failed together with the project. We were not able to raise any investment. We spent a lot of money on advertising but we were unable to attract investors and create an interest

Because of that we are unable to send tokens to everyone since our crypto account is almost empty. We'll try to send tokens to people who did the most and that's translators and people who did some blogging. Basically our coin is worthless from this point on.

We apologize for this, but we didn't expect this to happen. We hired bounty manager to take care of bounty campaign for us and he did his job so please don't blame him, he just did what he was paid to do. If you want to blame anyone blame me/us.

and than when you send for me (blogger) ?
this is my blog about MIMIC >>> https://ozhaninfo.blogspot.co.id/2017/12/mimic-suatu-tantangan-bagi-orang-lain.html
im on spreadsheet blog campaign number 15
my ETH address is 0xBbbcC3C4dD0404EdcD56c1B79142B2870C022bb0
I hope you can keep your promise and appreciate my work to create an article at my blog about MIMIC, thanks before
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: