Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:46:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 430 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥  (Read 292039 times)
123456KUPER

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:12:40 AM

The minimum reinvest lending is $ 100.00 (down to $ 10 well or at least to $ 20) Roll Eyes

We charge an extra fee of 0.001 BTC for a single withdrawal (fix the price of transfer commission) Cool

The minimum withdrawal is 0.010000 BTC (to lower the minimum withdrawal of BTC by 50 $ / 0,0037 BTC) Wink

Transfer $ in HBC (at the rate of the domestic exchange, and not at the exchange rate on the site) Smiley

And of course, to finish the internal exchange to the ideal. Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zesty84

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:19:56 AM

Dear HomeBlockCoin,

I need my 2FA remove so that I can access into my account. Below is my info :

Username : zesty
email : zestyinvest@gmail.com

Please help me to disable it so that I can access again, I am a dev myself so I am aware you can help me to disable it. I am trying to contact you but you have no support at all!!!!! & please help me to resolve it, thank you. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
re1nob4nk

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:33:26 AM

Dear HomeBlockCoin,

Please help me to disable it so that I can access again, I am a dev myself so I am aware you can help me to disable it. I am trying to contact you but you have no support at all!!!!! & please help me to resolve it, thank you. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

You have to provide the following information for hbc support (quote from hbc forum post)

"In case you want to reset your 2FA we need

- Username
- The exacht numbers from the HBC and BTC on the account
- How many people do you have in your downline
- BTC transaction proof

without these informations everybody can say that his account is gone."

via Telegram: official_homeblockcoin

@HomeBlockCoin: Please provide a FAQ in your first posting so we dont have to answer the same questions again and again.
Nikzem

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:42:04 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 09:15:47 AM by Nikzem

Hello HBC! I made a transaction 229 hbc from the coinexchange to an internal wallet, it took more than 12 hours and coins still did not come. Please help!
https://imgur.com/a/gfe1f

Username   Nikzem
Ciput9

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:45:46 AM

Dear HomeBlockCoin,

You have to provide the following information for hbc support (quote from hbc forum post)

- Username
- BTC transaction proof

@HomeBlockCoin: Please provide a FAQ in your first posting so we dont have to answer the same questions again and again.

Why my account has not been disabled in its 2fa until now HuhHuh
Is the hbc team unable to solve this problem HuhHuh
Do you team homblockcoin coins want to take my account, Huh

almost a week more than my complaint but no response and resolve from my problem .....

Do you team homblockcoin want to run ... !!!

You told me to check immediately ... but no information at all until now

Username: saif9
Email: saifadin9@gmail.com
Wallet hbc: HPequdxkWUhRBVSkrdPDtExioJwoBMTcDc
Txid : d85f184f3ef201c1458327cf3a171447766607e2709e2dadaf1d91ceef97da7b
drflax

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:20:59 AM

Dear HBC-Team,

i was really full of passion when the project started - meanwhile you don´t share info daily so i have a bad feeling to start lending because i´m afraid of losing all my money. Give us a reason to establish trust to hbc, give fixed deadlines and fulfil them and share every success with us like you did in the very ICO-Beginning.
afonick

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:31:34 AM

Dear developers! I invited a lot of people on my referral link to go to homeblockcoin project, but they refused, because the work in your project is very difficult, everything is difficult! And people don't like complexity. The Commission is very expensive!! Uncomfortable, because nobody wants to buy 50 coins for permission to withdraw. Please delete all the nuances that I have listed. Otherwise you will ruin your project.

I completely agree. These are the reasons why I can not recommend HBC to other people.
I believe in HBC, but other people need more than one faith.
zesty84

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:15:18 AM

Dear HomeBlockCoin,

- Username
- BTC transaction proof

Can I know send my details to where?
CryptocoinEd

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:31:48 AM

Im very worried .

Can u add almost 24hours vol? Omg people lending and stuck his money cause they don't wanna transfer at 8$ cause don't know who is selling the coin at 5$ well.
Day 2 we are day 12 and still any update about the traffic and chart.

The HBC is fluctuated on externals and CMC didn't take the intenal .

How much time you need for all promised 4weeks ok but 1 first is almost done jus 2 days more and cryptomarket people move fast so please be smart and do it.

U were posting before new year a lot and these days u are working and update every 2 days without any relevant info about the useful internal.

And another thing that you must know bcc Davor devs control the market of his coin , i didn't see you yet control the coin and push the price for almost be equity when I transfer my daily payment from HBC and fluctuate on market cause market is selling the coin at 5$.

Greetins

Any reply about that Dev? thanks.
There is no need tu push that early, we will do it do not worry until then just wait. First of all we need that coinmarketcap adds our marketcap then let's see Wink Just relax ad enjoy the next weeks you all will be pretty happy soon!

good morning .

I am quite disappointed and annoyed with you, and thinking about leaving this ship that so anxious and waits after so much time.

First: you say want a natural growth? sorry? you are offering a lending / transfer to $ 8 and the market flips to $ 5 the currency! if I want to take part of my daily profits, I lose 40 %%% you are stealing from me and you are not ABSOLUTELY updating the PRICE to which the CURRENCY fluctuates. Huh Huh

SO, that please PUT the REAL price that the currency has IF YOU WANT A NATURAL GROWTH, because if the currency is worth $ 3, I will obtain more coins and I could do other strategies = staking, holding, if I want to sell I will be able to sell them to 3 !!!! !!! which is the real price //// if the price is more high i get less coin but get my fck money without loss 40% ok?       STOP doing that.

I'm getting really tired of the truth and we carry it like that days and days and I just wait and wait, what happens? Can not update the twitter or the telegram with a simple GOOD DAYS?

The week is over and we're still the same in the same shit because this is not the right thing to do.

GROWTH IS NOT NATURAL, give me or give you 8 $ i and then sell to 5, NO.

UPDATE THE PRICE OF THE DASHBOARD AS A MINIMUM, I no longer ask you to put the websocket because I have lost a lot of faith I hope this does NOT continue like this, or I will be free to leave this ship.

Greetings and with much respect.

Hbc last wait.

Wow.. yesterday you said HBC to the moon?! Wink

Hope they will change the most important things in the next few days..
re1nob4nk

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:10:24 PM

Im very worried .

Can u add almost 24hours vol? Omg people lending and stuck his money cause they don't wanna transfer at 8$ cause don't know who is selling the coin at 5$ well.

How much time you need for all promised 4weeks ok but 1 first is almost done jus 2 days more and cryptomarket people move fast so please be smart and do it.

U were posting before new year a lot and these days u are working and update every 2 days without any relevant info about the useful internal.

And another thing that you must know bcc Davor devs control the market of his coin , i didn't see you yet control the coin and push the price for almost be equity when I transfer my daily payment from HBC and fluctuate on market cause market is selling the coin at 5$.

Greetins

There is no need tu push that early, we will do it do not worry until then just wait. First of all we need that coinmarketcap adds our marketcap then let's see Wink Just relax ad enjoy the next weeks you all will be pretty happy soon!

good morning .

I am quite disappointed and annoyed with you, and thinking about leaving this ship that so anxious and waits after so much time.

First: you say want a natural growth? sorry? you are offering a lending / transfer to $ 8 and the market flips to $ 5 the currency! if I want to take part of my daily profits, I lose 40 %%% you are stealing from me and you are not ABSOLUTELY updating the PRICE to which the CURRENCY fluctuates. Huh Huh

SO, that please PUT the REAL price that the currency has IF YOU WANT A NATURAL GROWTH, because if the currency is worth $ 3, I will obtain more coins and I could do other strategies = staking, holding, if I want to sell I will be able to sell them to 3 !!!! !!! which is the real price //// if the price is more high i get less coin but get my fck money without loss 40% ok?       STOP doing that.

I'm getting really tired of the truth and we carry it like that days and days and I just wait and wait, what happens? Can not update the twitter or the telegram with a simple GOOD DAYS?

The week is over and we're still the same in the same shit because this is not the right thing to do.

UPDATE THE PRICE OF THE DASHBOARD AS A MINIMUM, I no longer ask you to put the websocket because I have lost a lot of faith I hope this does NOT continue like this, or I will be free to leave this ship.

Hbc last wait.

The 4 weeks master plan closes on the 5th of February at the latest.

It started one week ago. I'd also like to hear what has been accomplished in the past seven days.
Bars2010

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:24:55 PM

Hello. I want to participate in the project. But in my office I was exposed to automatic two-factor protection and now I can not log into my account and can not use my coins. Please remove the protection and I can log in to my account
Em account  liubov2010@gmail.com
Login-   Leyka
CryptocoinEd

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:34:15 PM

Im very worried .

Greetins

good morning .

SO, that please PUT the REAL price that the currency has IF YOU WANT A NATURAL GROWTH, because if the currency is worth $ 3, I will obtain more coins and I could do other strategies = staking, holding, if I want to sell I will be able to sell them to 3 !!!! !!! which is the real price //// if the price is more high i get less coin but get my fck money without loss 40% ok?       STOP doing that.

Hbc last wait.

The 4 weeks master plan closes on the 5th of February at the latest.

It started one week ago. I'd also like to hear what has been accomplished in the past seven days.

its  not about master plan .

Its about REAL GROW AND DONT STEAL PEOPLE.  I just wanna the dashboard put the real price of HBC for buy sell lend and transfer and no wait more time for that cause is BASIC

totally right!
We want to transfer our lending profits into HBC for the real price.
re1nob4nk

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:48:29 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 12:58:38 PM by re1nob4nk

Hello. I want to participate in the project. But in my office I was exposed to automatic two-factor protection and now I can not log into my account and can not use my coins. Please remove the protection and I can log in to my account
Em account  liubov2010@gmail.com
Login-   Leyka

Did you enable 2fa yes or no? This does not apply automatically.

Yes - just enter your 2fa code with the authenticator app.
No - you dont need to enter a code at the login.

Otherwise:

- Username
- BTC transaction proof

123456KUPER

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:02:43 PM

HBC please do this in the first place, it is very necessary for us!!!!!!!!!!!

The minimum reinvestment credit is $ 100 (up to $ 10, or at least up to $ 20)

We charge an additional fee of 0.001 BTC for a one-time withdrawal (we fix the price of the transfer commission)

The minimum withdrawal is 0.010000 BTC (to reduce the minimum withdrawal of BTC by 50 $ / 0.0037 BTC)

Transfer $ to HBC (at the exchange rate, not at the exchange rate on the site)

And, of course, complete the internal exchange to the ideal.
rusakovgold24

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:04:47 PM

We charge an additional fee of 0.001 BTC for a one-time withdrawal (we fix the price of the transfer commission)

The minimum withdrawal is 0.010000 BTC (to reduce the minimum withdrawal of BTC by 50 $ / 0.0037 BTC)

+++

IDANTE

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:24:15 PM

Dear HBC team
You say that we are a family, but you are failing us. We invested in HBC and that we get in return a $ 8 rate on the site ...
Fix it immediately.
you turn into faclon coin Tongue Grin

We want to receive our BTC from lending profit Roll Eyes

rusakovgold24

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:24:55 PM

+++

+++++++++++

FIRST OF ALL PUT THE TRANSFER $ HBC AT EXCHANGE RATE ! THIS SHOULD DO IT SINCE MONDAY.
WE ARE ON SUNDAY

may be they should do it, but be prepared that it will greatly dump the price

rusakovgold24

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:27:39 PM

i think that they should do marketing first.

Bochvar

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:27:48 PM

The developers did absolutely nothing for two weeks. Nothing.No natural growth there. I waited too long and regret it. The money should work. Sorry. Such a promising and ambitious project of completely ruined by the developers. Total lack of technical support, fake internal exchange, a huge loss in withdrawals, the lack of development and advertising. See do-in and out. This project is almost can be called a Scam. New investors do not come, the old investors leave the project. The project was long dead before our eyes and is now just on its last legs. I hope to get at least some money even with the losses. Goodbye, goodbye Dear HBC!
rusakovgold24

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:48:21 PM

The developers did absolutely nothing for two weeks. Nothing.No natural growth there. I waited too long and regret it. The money should work. Sorry. Such a promising and ambitious project of completely ruined by the developers. Total lack of technical support, fake internal exchange, a huge loss in withdrawals, the lack of development and advertising. See do-in and out. This project is almost can be called a Scam. New investors do not come, the old investors leave the project. The project was long dead before our eyes and is now just on its last legs. I hope to get at least some money even with the losses. Goodbye, goodbye Dear HBC!

At least we asked them to keep us notified through social networks about what they are doing. Primarily keeping silence it is the wrong attitude to those who support them and who tries to ensure that they do not lose the face among the community.

Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 430 »
  Print  

Jump to: