Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:47:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin crash is imminent  (Read 2419 times)
roastedparsnip

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:16:39 AM

Some alts are even showing signs of resistance, as though there has been a decoupling in the minds of some traders/investors. They could start selling off again before I even finish this post but at the moment ARK, XVG, QRL and a few others I like are up from recent lows.

Another thing that might be happening is that people have already seen enough gains from holding BTC and are now ready to get into the next alt pump ahead of the crowd.
rube08

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:39:08 AM

It won't happen before the mid November bitcoin fork. Once the fork happens, bitcoin historically on their previous fork has dropped in price once the fork was complete.
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:54:46 AM

well people will sell , because when BTC is at its top thats when you get most value for it regarding a btc pair, so you buy the cheapest possible coin with the most expensive coin you have, and when btc drops alts goes up, and then you have more btc for next time. that's how trading works .. and yes if you look at last 2 weeks thats how its been. And since liquidity in btc is very low also, the price continues to go up with generally lower buy volume.   and alts rebound 10-15% on good days, thats some profit for guys who swing 10s of ks.   but yeah its a lot of work for the gains, but they are there.

shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:57:26 AM

I guess we have all enjoyed the bull run Grin. Its only normal to expect a crash at this point. Most of the money is soon gonna be flowing to altcoins

yeah thats right, all people including me are already ejoying it and infact im almost done selling off my hard earned bitcoin and now im satisfied to the point that im not expecting more of this bitcoin hype. im done with bitcoins and im now switching to altcoins, im buying those top altcoins that are still bleeding so that i can afford it and ill be expecting that it will jump after the end of the month.
sangwookie

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Put it all on the line and go for broke

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:22:59 AM

I don’t think so. Bitcoin has major players in it now. People are hedging, investing, and some are cashing out. I think it is the new currency since most of the world doesn’t understand it. I am holding on to most of it and trading one for Fun and to keep on top of the market. It’s a little extra income and I use it to buy more btc.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:46:43 AM

Sure there are risks, there have been scandals and frauds and more will happen too, there will be some governments crackdowns and regulations, but the underlying technology is unstoppable. Bitcoin isn't going anywhere as long as there is money to be made and there are mountains of money to be made with new technologies emerging all the time. A correction maybe but I doubt it crashes back to 3k.
STRAKS

Activity: 103
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 01:50:26 AM

Price fluctuations at this level is definitely to be expected. Bitcoin's price is in a completely new territory never tested before, so it is almost impossible to know what to expect at this point. It depends how much more liquidity is being injected into Bitcoin in the near future, for whether or not the steam can be sustained. Long term however, I think we can all agree that Bitcoin has not seen its height yet. It is gathered increasing momentum in the real-world across media outlets. As coins start to get regulated this will help brand awareness and adoption in general.
jsaps

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:46:56 AM

Those looking to get in to BTC before the fork are already in. BTC is inflated, and 24hours after the fork we will see the price settle to a true 'current' market value.
Latrix

Activity: 137

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:52:30 AM

The cycle of trading is some how traditional, be it cyoto or stocks currencies. When it's at the peak, the plunge will be a dramatic one. So I woud suggest we diversify our cash to other good alt coins for maximum benefits.
cryptocurry

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:11:59 AM

What do you think of a greater coin market crash? We're seeing the same behavior that we saw with the dotcom boom. All you need is the word blockchain in your company's name to engage investors. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-27/what-s-in-a-name-u-k-stock-surges-394-on-blockchain-rebrand

In the dot com boom you just added electro/techno/digital/[insert tech term here] to get this kind of surge.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:45:46 AM

Bitcoin has still time to increase. The fork is on the 18th November...
So, maybe Bitcoin has the time to go to 10000 USD?
it could happen, waw if it is true 1BTC = $ 10000 it is a remarkable achievement, will surely popping up the new millionaires. but we can not determine when it will happen so we should watch and wait for what will happen next.
iluvbtc

Activity: 221

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:49:35 AM

Bitcoin bull run is nearing its end, the steam is running out. Altcoins will rally after the fallout is all said and done.

BTC price at post $7,288

I agree, the "good" alts are way under valued at the moment
Soutogu

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:00:29 AM

The fork is still 10-12 days away, i think we will see some more All Time Highs before the correction. I wouldn't even go as far as to call it a crash, i don't think bitcoin will go down 50%+ like in the past, this time around there is still new money pumping into the market.
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 717

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:13:29 AM

It is a known thing that crypto users will be investing the coins to Altcoins right after the fork. People are holding BTC to get the free B2X coins during the fork. So when people invest their coins in Altcoins the price of BTC will go down. It might suffer from a correction.
But it will soon recover the price and then go back up steadily. This is what happens all the time during a fork. The thing to notice is how much will the price of BTC decline and how much money will be going into alts. People will rush to invest the money into alts and for sure the people who invest first will get more benefit than the others.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Johntata

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:27:41 AM

I hope Bitcoin market will crash soon so the value of my altcoin holdings will appreciate.
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 227

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:12:07 AM

I think that bitcoin will not be pumped up for a long time now. Most likely, it will grow in waves, rising and falling. Now bitcoin and so very severed from the course of altcoyins, including the ethereum, which has been staking too long at the level of $ 300. This is some kind of unnatural race. I already expect that the violas will already start to rise.
sexycoin69

Activity: 175

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:17:13 AM

how long until a coin like litecoin/vertcoin or some other similar coin gains hold? Bitcoins transaction fees are just too insane. 5 years?

jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 07:19:03 AM

I don't really think that Bitcoin will crash, but it will eventually correct (and the fall could be important - which would be healthy). And yes, altcoins will see the sun again quite soon after the fork - but not all of them. The good ones, yes.
wforwork

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:24:41 AM

I think bitcoin will keep rising before 2x fork
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:54:44 AM

Even after the hard fork,bitcoin will not crash more than it has crashed on the previous forks but it will pave the way for altcoin to rise.let wait and see how  this fork goes.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: