Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:53:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO]💖 DATECOIN 💖🔥THE FASTEST SUCCESSFUL MATCH. THE HOTTEST ICO EVER.🔥💖  (Read 26571 times)
tebessum

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:49:29 PM

Interesting project.good luck team..
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DateCoin_support

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:10:47 PM

Interesting project.good luck team..

Thank you!
DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:02:55 AM

Presale money almost collected already👍 Keep going!

Thanks for the support!

DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:41:01 AM

The DateCoin project is a new reality in the field of online dating, which combines only advanced and proven technologies and the experience of creating a successful dating service.

Now, every user of any of the well-known online dating services faces a low efficiency of finding a partner, therefore they have to spend much time looking at silly questionnaires, to deal with inappropriate photographs and non-existent accounts. Other pitfalls of such services are hidden payments and subscriptions, leakage of confidential data, weak cyber-security.

Our dating platform DateCoin intends to make a revolution in the dating industry and solve all the problems of the existing online dating market. Using the platform of neural network technologies and intelligent algorithms will allow its users to make an intelligent selection of partners, choosing only from 100% of existing accounts with real photos of girls. All information stored about the user within the framework of the platform will be encrypted, which will ensure its maximum level of security.

Thanks to the concept of our work, 9 out of 10 acquaintances achieve a positive result. Learn more about our revolutionary project at https://datecoin.io/.

DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:34:26 AM

This is really interesting project.good luck dev..

Thank you! Wink

Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:55:04 AM

This project looks really cool, I wish I would have saw it at the beginning of the ICO Sad

Well I think you can still take part in this ICO and you can have big benefits from it. Why don't you think your position over again? Smiley
Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:05:50 AM

We want to create a product that will turn the dating industry upside down, thats why we need additional resources. For this purpose we are starting an ICO.

So you're saying that your dating platform has nothing to do with blockchain technology, you just want to raise money by selling an ERC20 token in order to get funding?

You claim to be generating 80-120% in profit from your dating platform annually, yes? Why do you need to be asking the cryptocurrency community for their money if you're already making great returns?

Hello, I apologize for your waiting for a response.
To be honest I was expecting such a question.

While preparing for iCO, we analyzed the market and came to the conclusion that almost all dating or social networks projects on blockchain  try to solve problems through the blockchain but it can be solved much easier, and in most cases iusing blockchain it is not necessary and is unsubstantiated.

Other similar projects have very little benefit, and also promise unjustified growth of the token.

Therefore, we decided to be as clear as possible and openly use blocking technology to attract financing and implement a reverse buy-back scheme built on a smart contract that will distribute 20% of the company's revenue each month between all the token holders who will decide to participate in the revenue for the period.

Please, be noted that after the token takes part in the distribution of revenue - it will burn, that case will lead to a decrease in the number of tokens in circulation, and as a result, the value of each token increases. Thereby ensuring a constant increase in their value.

Yes - this is not a standard, but fundamentally new approach in the ICO sphere, which is as clear and understandable to investors as possible.

Also I wouldn't hide that we are rely on a rather large amount of investments from the cryptofunds who have already shown interest in the project.

If we talk not about the investment component, but about project's substance, through DateCoin it will be possible to get access to the best girls all over the world, both for the crypto currency and for the internal currency DateCoin.

And we are sure that men need beautiful girls around the world, and crypto-communication is not an exception

Regarding to the second part of the question, we have already invested about 1 million USD in the project, and these funds have already paid off. But even the current yield is not enough to make the project truly international and emplement new technologies. I also want to note that our project is regularly interested in various venture funds, but we decided that raising funds using blockchain technology is the most promising option in the current market conditions.
this project is very good I join join easily hopefully this big project is successful and smoothly.
DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:46:42 PM

We want to create a product that will turn the dating industry upside down, thats why we need additional resources. For this purpose we are starting an ICO.

So you're saying that your dating platform has nothing to do with blockchain technology, you just want to raise money by selling an ERC20 token in order to get funding?

You claim to be generating 80-120% in profit from your dating platform annually, yes? Why do you need to be asking the cryptocurrency community for their money if you're already making great returns?

Hello, I apologize for your waiting for a response.
To be honest I was expecting such a question.

While preparing for iCO, we analyzed the market and came to the conclusion that almost all dating or social networks projects on blockchain  try to solve problems through the blockchain but it can be solved much easier, and in most cases iusing blockchain it is not necessary and is unsubstantiated.

Other similar projects have very little benefit, and also promise unjustified growth of the token.

Therefore, we decided to be as clear as possible and openly use blocking technology to attract financing and implement a reverse buy-back scheme built on a smart contract that will distribute 20% of the company's revenue each month between all the token holders who will decide to participate in the revenue for the period.

Please, be noted that after the token takes part in the distribution of revenue - it will burn, that case will lead to a decrease in the number of tokens in circulation, and as a result, the value of each token increases. Thereby ensuring a constant increase in their value.

Yes - this is not a standard, but fundamentally new approach in the ICO sphere, which is as clear and understandable to investors as possible.

Also I wouldn't hide that we are rely on a rather large amount of investments from the cryptofunds who have already shown interest in the project.

If we talk not about the investment component, but about project's substance, through DateCoin it will be possible to get access to the best girls all over the world, both for the crypto currency and for the internal currency DateCoin.

And we are sure that men need beautiful girls around the world, and crypto-communication is not an exception

Regarding to the second part of the question, we have already invested about 1 million USD in the project, and these funds have already paid off. But even the current yield is not enough to make the project truly international and emplement new technologies. I also want to note that our project is regularly interested in various venture funds, but we decided that raising funds using blockchain technology is the most promising option in the current market conditions.
this project is very good I join join easily hopefully this big project is successful and smoothly.

Thank you for being with us!
Soyab khan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:58:04 PM

doing well and getting awesomw response cant expalin.hope to be welthy by datecoin
DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:40:53 AM

Press about us: https://criptotendencia.com/2017/12/21/datecoin-recaudo-mas-de-1-100-eth-durante-la-pre-ico/
DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:48:38 AM

doing well and getting awesomw response cant expalin.hope to be welthy by datecoin

Hello! More information about us can be found here https://datecoin.io/. Welcome!
Soyab khan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:07:42 PM

datecoin token andnd bounty champaign really amke me happy....i wish it bright more..than before
DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:58:14 PM

datecoin token andnd bounty champaign really amke me happy....i wish it bright more..than before

Thank you so much!
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 11:11:27 PM

Is ICO over and not accepting new members for bounty? or Pre-sale is still running.

Aventhe (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:13:55 AM

Is ICO over and not accepting new members for bounty? or Pre-sale is still running.

The bounty program will run till the end of ICO some time in March.
DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:10:44 AM

The DateCoin project is placed in one more rating: http://icohunter.club/ico/datecoin-dtc-du-dau-tu-cho-dich-vu-hen-ho-truc-tuyen-su-dung-cong-nghe-hien-dai/
DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:13:46 AM

The bounty program will run till the end of ICO some time in March.

ICO starts only in March. Pre-ICO will end on December 29
BitcArchi8

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:29:49 PM

I understand, it's like a dating site? I wonder how it will all look like. I have not yet met such projects

Initial Coin Offering  is the token emission via use of cryptocurrency.Investing in DateCoin for profit is an optimal strategy that will you to benefit from successful business model implemented in popular online dating service. DateCoin employs neural networks and artificial intelligence algorithms  for safe and efficient dating. DateCoin is almost there to revolutionize dating experience to once and forever change common approach to online dating. To complete the mission, we should raise funds via ICO.

We are selling DateCoin (DTC) tokens to raise funds for the project development and scaling of an existing successful business model. Token public offering will allow efficient project development and marketing worldwide. Instead we offer high-liquid asset, special terms of service use and clear buyback algorithm.

DateCoin is a pioneering project that employs innovative technologies (e.g. artificial intelligence, big data processing) to provide high-quality dating service. That is the artificial intelligence to make all the dirty job for the users: analyze their preferences, contacts history and other activities; apply optimization algorithms to find the most probably matching partners. As a result, the user can get something more than useless chatting. DateCoin is the technology in dating.Token buyers are given unique access to the best girls from all over world under special conditions. DTC owners will be able to sell their tokens on the secondary market or offer them for mandatory buyback by DateCoin. Read more here: https://datecoin.io/?lang=en

I did not expect this! Thank you for such a detailed explanation. In this article I found for myself some unexpected moments
DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:45:22 AM

Press about us: https://kriptoparahaber.com/650-bin-dolar-yatirim-toplayan-datecoin-kurucusu-nikita-anufriev-ile-ozel-roportaj.html
DateCoin_support

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:48:37 AM

I understand, it's like a dating site? I wonder how it will all look like. I have not yet met such projects

Initial Coin Offering  is the token emission via use of cryptocurrency.Investing in DateCoin for profit is an optimal strategy that will you to benefit from successful business model implemented in popular online dating service. DateCoin employs neural networks and artificial intelligence algorithms  for safe and efficient dating. DateCoin is almost there to revolutionize dating experience to once and forever change common approach to online dating. To complete the mission, we should raise funds via ICO.

We are selling DateCoin (DTC) tokens to raise funds for the project development and scaling of an existing successful business model. Token public offering will allow efficient project development and marketing worldwide. Instead we offer high-liquid asset, special terms of service use and clear buyback algorithm.

DateCoin is a pioneering project that employs innovative technologies (e.g. artificial intelligence, big data processing) to provide high-quality dating service. That is the artificial intelligence to make all the dirty job for the users: analyze their preferences, contacts history and other activities; apply optimization algorithms to find the most probably matching partners. As a result, the user can get something more than useless chatting. DateCoin is the technology in dating.Token buyers are given unique access to the best girls from all over world under special conditions. DTC owners will be able to sell their tokens on the secondary market or offer them for mandatory buyback by DateCoin. Read more here: https://datecoin.io/?lang=en

I did not expect this! Thank you for such a detailed explanation. In this article I found for myself some unexpected moments

Hello! If you have any new questions, can ask)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: