Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:18:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BUBBLE INSURANCE on Sealswithclubs!  (Read 582 times)
KingOfSports (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 12:20:15 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2013, 12:42:36 AM by KingOfSports

Hi guys,
Many people who play on Seals know me from chat, same username there, KingofSports. I am now offering bubble insurance for any tournament with a buyin of 300 chips (.3 btc) or less, even rebuys*! If I am online and in chat ask me for a quote! If you are insured for a tournament and you have to bubble (finish one out of "in the money") then I will refund you your tournament buyin! I do have a couple basic rules though for you to qualify:

1. At least 90% of tournament entrants must still be alive and not eliminated.
2. You cannot have a chip stacker greater than 130% of the starting chip stack. (Example: If you start with 1500 chips, you cannot ask me for insurance if you have more than 1950 chips.)
***- For Rebuy tournaments you would pay for a certain amount of insurance. If the buyin is 50 chips I will offer you a quote for insurance of 50 chips and a quote for 100 chips of insurance if you bubble. Also if you rebought and have 2x your starting stack I can offer you insurance still.

Obviously I am not around or online all the time but when I am feel free to ask for a quote. Once the chips are rec'd your insurance is considered "booked" and is valid. For some larger tournaments I will send the BTC equivalent to any BTC address you would like as I do not keep much on Seals generally.

Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sootedtho

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

Paddy's Pub Egg

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 12:43:14 PM

I can vouch for kingofsports.

I consided myself a regular on swc and imo Kos is one of, if not the most trusted member at swc.

If I'm not mistaken, Kos paid out 300 chips in insurance yesterday if anyone has any doubts on the legitimacy of this offer.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: