Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:44:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Electroneum Price Speculation  (Read 2096 times)
erickkyut (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:51:24 AM

Electroneum is one of the best succssful ICOs. In fact, it is the biggest so far. Now that the ICO is finished, what is the current price of Electroneum and what do you think of its value after 6 months to 1 year? Is it better to HODL it? What do you think?
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitCaptcha

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:16:46 AM

There will be dumps for a quick profit but everywhere I've read says to HODL for at least 6 to 12 months when it really takes off.
CoinOverlord

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:28:06 AM

Professional Technical Analysis

It's one of the most hyped coins ever for a mineable phone coin. I mean it had the raining coins in the background of the website and all, and it had that sketchy "refer a friend for 20% bonus" links everywhere. It was worth $0.01 at ICO, there was no whitepaper, it has two advisors, and 300,000 people signed up for the ICO.

Hmm.... With no working product yet and 21 billion coins, only 4 billion given to people who purchased the ICO. I think either the devs get the rest (which is really messed up but again there is no Whitepaper for me to freaking look this shit up), or the rest of the million coins will have to be mined, or a mix of devs getting some of that and the rest having to be mined.

Anyway, 21 billion coins. It should not have a higher market cap than Dogecoin which has 112 billion coins and is worth $0.001 right now. Hmm, at the MOST mathematically it should be worth around $0.005, but much less is more likely.
EasyGoing

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:07:13 AM

Will be better if the dev team can add some function or any partnership though
faekor

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:15:13 AM

Now that the ICO for electroneum have already been finished and it was a success. Maybe there's a possibility for its value to raise after 6 months to 1 year? What you guys think? I'm holding some electroneum with me.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:44:34 AM

With a good project and referrals program offered by Electroneum, I was not surprised when I saw the ICO run successfully. And for the price will probably feel steady a few weeks or months ahead can rise 400% of ICO initial price. And make investors happy.
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:02:34 AM

i think it can get in the top 15 in 6 months. Based on marketcap at that time the price could be 0.05€ to 0.20€

jeffreydale

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:55:06 AM

i think it can get in the top 15 in 6 months. Based on marketcap at that time the price could be 0.05€ to 0.20€

According to ElectroneumPrice.org it's already around $0.10-$0.15, so I think this thing is going to the moon..
kevin go

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:23:31 AM

Electroneum is one of the best succssful ICOs. In fact, it is the biggest so far. Now that the ICO is finished, what is the current price of Electroneum and what do you think of its value after 6 months to 1 year? Is it better to HODL it? What do you think?

Electroneum is new alternate currency. So as guess I think by 2020 it will reach around 10$. And it will go higher by the time but now it will gate low by this year. IN long time their is chance to have great profit. No one can give you assurance of the price. Because nowadays more people are interested investing into bitcoin. So the affect of it as the price may go down. Smiley
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:38:38 AM

Currently over 11 cents, will obviously dump when the wallets get released, I think it can hold around 3-4 cents though. The ICO finished very early with not much notice, there was still a lot of demand. They could of raised over $100 million if they continued the sale.
Can see it going to $1 in 12 months or so.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:08:07 PM

Now that the ICO for electroneum have already been finished and it was a success. Maybe there's a possibility for its value to raise after 6 months to 1 year? What you guys think? I'm holding some electroneum with me.
For those that may want to hold, there could be a possibility of that and for those that probably still believes in them, that would be the best time to buy more, just in case it rises up a lot after some months. I am really one of those expecting so much from this coin and I really hope they end up not flopping.

But honestly I do not have any more plans to invest regularly here. But expecting some good returns for my initial one time returns. I guess I am not doing anything wrong by not keep investing.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:33:05 PM

I feel this coin was overhyped and people are already beginning to lose some trust in the devs. However, it is still normal for coins to get dumped and it seems they are only listed on cryptopia presently, trading at $0.11 and there is every possibility that we may experience more dumps at the end. We just wait and see how it all ends. However, the whole mobile mining bullshit were just flukes and at the end they will end up back like any normal coin.

But honestly I do not have any more plans to invest regularly here. But expecting some good returns for my initial one time returns. I guess I am not doing anything wrong by not keep investing.
Keeping investing into one coin will ensure success on your investments. But, not all the coins require that. When you started with high potential one then one time investment itself more than enough.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:57:14 PM

The exchanges show that nothing lasts forever under the moon. Very many coins are rapidly losing their price, as well as the attractiveness of speculators.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: