Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: can i buy altcoin with eth?
yes - 8 (80%)
no - 2 (20%)
Total Voters: 10

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i buy altcoin with ETH? if yes, how?  (Read 398 times)
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:18:57 PM

I've realised that for new entry to crypto as of now ($7000/btc), it doesn't make any sense to purchase altcoin with the current BTC exchange rate.

Chances are, when BTC has a pull back; altcoin will increase in value.

But the capital appreciation from altcoin will knock off by the decreased value in BTC when we cash out to fiat currency.

SOOOOOOOO, the big question is...can I purchase altcoin with ETH?
That may be in your perception but many others may still trade altcoins at Bitcoin price currently, because they believe Bitcoin prices will rise even higher. As for your problem, you can buy altcoins with Ethereum. Some online trading platforms support this. Etherdelta is a decentralized currency trading platform and it only supports coin trading with Ethereum, it is also quite simple to use. I think it is suitable for your requirements. Bittrex and Poloniex also supported this issue. You can refer to more
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:38:52 PM

I've realised that for new entry to crypto as of now ($7000/btc), it doesn't make any sense to purchase altcoin with the current BTC exchange rate.

But the capital appreciation from altcoin will knock off by the decreased value in BTC when we cash out to fiat currency.

Actually it can be dude but the funds you have must be available first because it needs big capital every time doing various types of coin exchange. And it's possible to walk according to plan if you meet all the requirements. If still not very understand can be in search in Google.

misterj

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:47:09 PM

You could buy altcoins using ethereum by means of trading to a person or through wallet exchange. If through a person, you must find a trustworthy one or a true traders by looking at the trust rate here in this forum. If through wallet, you must do deep research before doing transaction to prevent hackers or spammers.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:49:28 PM

I think your purchase is reasonable because the bitcoin is too high and the eth and the altcoin are scary and down the bottom and the bottom line is that you buy the altcoin at the lowest price possible. After altcoin recovery, there will probably be a lot of words and if you find the coin price is very few hundred sts a coin then there are many coin will x2 value after altcoin recovery

Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:53:34 PM

You can do it in some big exchanges like polo. But what is the issue? Even in other exchanges you can exchange your ethereum to bitcoin after that you can exchange this bitcoin to any altcoins.
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:23:20 PM

Yes you can buy some altcoin using your ethereum wallet in etherdelta.com exchange. Some altcoins are listed in etherdelta like some of the latest airdrop from bounty section. Just import your MEW or your personal ether wallet to the etherdelta(be careful with the phising link). Deposit your eth to etherdelta and you can buy now some altcoin in their altcoin list.

Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:28:36 PM

Yes, you are able to buy altcoins with ETH in are several exchanges. You can try Etherdelta, all the ERC20 coins are traded against ETH.

Other exchanges that offer ETH market are Poloniex, Bittrex and Binance.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀