Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:02:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] TEND - Tokenization of luxury assets - ICO LIVE!  (Read 1456 times)
tendswiss (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:07:42 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 10:09:28 AM by tendswiss

T E N D

A new investment world powered by blockchain

Official thread moved

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
khunglongrua

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:05:09 AM

Hi
Do you have bounties and airdrop ?
tendswiss (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:16:44 AM

Hi
Do you have bounties and airdrop ?

No, I'm afraid we don't have either airdrops or bounties!
msjuris

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

lawyer, crypto and stocks trader

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:32:46 AM

why do you need to issue a token for your project other than to raise funds in the ICO?
jdole

Activity: 147

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:35:42 AM

when will ICO start?

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:36:54 AM

why do you need to issue a token for your project other than to raise funds in the ICO?

you can ask all the project here .but they won't give you aswer
tendswiss (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:37:29 AM

We're carrying out a token sale to fund the development of the TEND platform which will facilitate the investments.
tendswiss (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:44:34 AM

you can ask all the project here .but they won't give you aswer

We hope the above answer will be of use.
ElPedras

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:48:05 AM

I'd like to reserve the Romanian translation for website, and all the content.
That if you have such a bounty. Smiley

Please let me know by PM or email me (I sent you a message to your webpage).

Thanks
tendswiss (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:50:57 AM

when will ICO start?

The token sale is scheduled for December. We will update this thread, once we have the exact dates.
If you'd like to stay updated, please navigate to http://www.tendswiss.com and sign-up to our newsletter.
jcowallace1968

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:02:42 PM

Too less information. Please tell use is there any buy limited each person. ETH BTC invest?

tendswiss (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:09:15 PM

Too less information. Please tell use is there any buy limited each person. ETH BTC invest?

Hello! There is no buy limit. The token sale will only accept Ether.
BeReal12

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:25:59 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 12:45:42 PM by BeReal12

Interesting approach, especially the basic due diligence is ok on those guys - real company existing in Zug, Swiss (registered 20 October 2017) - easily verifiable and I can post a link on the registry (they are public in Switzerland), strong auditors, traceable founder.

The idea imho is interesting if TEND guys will be able to keep the costs of operations low and would mange to keep them low while scaling the business model (i.e. with important increase of  assets). Would be great to hear their answers/approach how they plan to achieve it especially with announced goal of 100 m users  Cool.

Seems 90% more prepared from this side than any current ICOs at least at this stage.

But another issue that will be important for you guys - regulation. AFAIK FINMA dont have the guidance for blockchain based collective investment schemes yet, but judging by the experience of other Swiss FnTech startups you will be facing this problematic quite soon. Will you be self-regulated? Will you limit the number of owners per asset to avoid banking regulation? Those are important questions as regulation risks are present here.

As a minor point - your site is missing terms of use and risk disclaimers.

Hope to hear some answers from you.

Cheers
BeReal12

-------------------
Important disclamer: I'm not associated with any past or ongoing ICO's  and expressing my sole and personal opinion.
Most of the ICO will fail as they are not mature neither experienced neither professional and in most cases are pure marketing hypes. Thus an independent due diligence has to be done prior taking any supporting/investment decision. Turn on your brain and ask questions.

dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:27:33 PM

Nice to see professional and talented are going to start their career with blockchain based projects. This showing how bright future will be of this tech in future I browsed the official website this idea is looking good and I think it will attract the investors.
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:33:37 PM

Nice to see professional and talented are going to start their career with blockchain based projects. This showing how bright future will be of this tech in future I browsed the official website this idea is looking good and I think it will attract the investors.
And where did you get the confidence that this team of professional and talented? How many of these talents is already available in the community, and after collecting the money forget about their promises to investors. You can write anything you want and people will swallow the bait. You are personally familiar with the team, to make such statements?
tendswiss (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:34:48 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 12:55:37 PM by tendswiss

Interesting approach, especially the basic due diligence is ok on those guys - real company existing in Zug, Swiss (registered 20 October 2017) - easily verifiable and I can post a link on the registry (they are public in Switzerland), strong auditors, traceable founder.

The idea imho is interesting if TEND guys will be able to keep the costs of operations low and would mange to keep them low while scaling the business model (i.e. with important increase of  assets). Would be great to hear their answers/approach how they plan to achieve it especially with announced goal of 100 m users  Cool.

Seems 90% more prepared from this side then any current ICOs at least at this stage.

But another issue that will be important for you guys - regulation. AFAIK FINMA dont have the guidance for blockchain based collective investment schemes yet, but judging by the experience of other Swiss FnTech startups you will be facing this problematic quite soon. Will you be self-regulated? Will you limit the number of owners per asset to avoid banking regulation? Those are important questions as regulation risks are present here.

Cheers
BeReal12

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on TEND.
We'll address these questions as soon as possible.
Stassam

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:35:39 PM

why do you need blockchain?
ganegani91

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:45:43 PM

the opportunity of investors to follow the sale of large tokens on this project
good luck for this project

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
tendswiss (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:55:54 PM

Seems 90% more prepared from this side than any current ICOs at least at this stage.

Cheers
BeReal12

1. Our exact rollout plan will be part of the whitepaper, released next week. In principle, we will have a strong focus on the mega cities in the world especially in emerging markets. This allows a very focused, lean, but highly scalable rollout plan.

2. We will be regulated under the existing and upcoming FinTech Swiss FINMA licences.

3. The number of tokens per asset will be small primarily to guarantee a privileged experience on that asset. Avoiding regulation is not our philosophy, in fact coming with a 20 years background on how to run a compliant banking business regulation is not a concern at all.

4. Thanks for the hint. We will upload these as soon as possible.
mursikam

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:08:21 PM

when i finished read this project thread, i has statement from my conclusion if this thread only introduction about this project mission or mean and only about this project will be launching after this
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: