Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:24:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GoNetwork - ICO by Winners of ETHWaterloo - World's Largest ETH Hackathon!  (Read 37787 times)
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:00:13 PM

so the amount of GOT airdrop is related to the eth you have, right? and i see the bonus could be double, but when i click the button, it jump to the twitter, what should i do next

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:24:16 PM

I did see any upd regarding  bounty, why?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Carina.P

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:46:19 PM

i just guess team is busy doing something ,prepare for crowd-sale ,and listing market . just personally opinion
bakst2

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:28:16 PM

Good evening, I wanted to change my simple address, which I presented in the form of a white list. Is this possible when the ICO goes on air?
molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:25:57 PM

Hi, Where have you posted the list with the first ones selected to receive the airdrop?

Yeah, I signed up for the airdrop quite awhile back.    They have since changed the airdrop - but nobody can tell me if I need to reapply or if I'm still on the original airdrop.

Your signature here
inushkin

Activity: 973
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 11:56:51 PM

Is the date unknown to the crowdsdale?  Roll Eyes

wancho (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:23:01 PM

ICO will be in this year or in 2018? Why no news anywhere about exact date? Better to make ICO after New year I think  Huh

The devs are still finalizing the details please be patient and wait for the updates on the telegram announcement.

Hi guys, which means "Contribution Size" in the questionnaire in white list?

there's no contribution size on the whitelist form. or your asking about the reconfirmation email ?

ICO will be in this year or in 2018? Why no news anywhere about exact date? Better to make ICO after New year I think  Huh

there is no exactly time for crownd-sale , i think will be in Q1 2018 .  personal i will invest this project .

Thank you Smiley please wait patienty. The devs are working very intensive on the project.

Hi, Where have you posted the list with the first ones selected to receive the airdrop?

The devs are focus on the presale, the airdrop will happen after the crowdsale which means it will be a long wait.

Very hot project, hoping to successfully attend ico

thanks Smiley just wait patienty and join the telegram announcmeent.

hi,dev is this  https://t.me/joinchat/Geu7vA2LFdDv5RqxFYqCtw  your telegram, why cant i join it as it shows 'this group does not seem to exit'

some users are experiencing that trouble and even me. Its an issue about the telegram.

The team said December before, but I think the success of their pre-sale has gone into their head, by now they should have hit the hard cap they are looking for because Ethereum was not this high during their presale

Please dont misinformed the others, the presale has no date yet. No eths have been receive.

i just guess team is busy doing something ,prepare for crowd-sale ,and listing market . just personally opinion

they are very busy. Thanks for understanding, a lot is just asking questions without researching.

Good evening, I wanted to change my simple address, which I presented in the form of a white list. Is this possible when the ICO goes on air?

please dm @xuncai on the telegram.

Yeah, I signed up for the airdrop quite awhile back.    They have since changed the airdrop - but nobody can tell me if I need to reapply or if I'm still on the original airdrop.

you dont need to apply again, the spreadsheet will be merge. The devs are not prioritizing the airdrop because even the dates of presale hasnt been finalize so please be patient.

Is the date unknown to the crowdsdale?  Roll Eyes

Yes, the devs have no date yet. They are finalizing everything from head to foot of the project.
blackbird123

Activity: 184

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:33:37 PM

GoNetwork is creating, a highly scalable, low cost mobile first network infrastructure for Ethereum.
blackbird123

Activity: 184

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:34:46 PM

ICO will be conducted soon, it is recommended that the author often come to the forum chat, talk about some product analysis, to explain in vernacular, as far as possible so that everyone understand
Carina.P

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:05:56 PM

ICO will be conducted soon, it is recommended that the author often come to the forum chat, talk about some product analysis, to explain in vernacular, as far as possible so that everyone understand

yes ,this is a good advises , i think this thread is so quiet ,GoNetwork  project already gain more peoples attation
wancho (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:29:16 PM

yes ,this is a good advises , i think this thread is so quiet ,GoNetwork  project already gain more peoples attation

Please go to our Main telegram chat. The community is very big having 18k members ! And we are always active and listening to advice and questions. So jump in.
inushkin

Activity: 973
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 10:41:16 PM

Wink GONETWORK, steps for participation:

1) First fill out the whitelist form https://gonetwork.co/whitelist
(a copy will be sent to your e-mail after you fill out all the data)

2) Then click on the button like on the screen:
http://joxi.ru/n2YenMOSol07g2
This will be a notification in the browser about the start of the ICO;

3) Then you need to join the group and the company's channel in the telegram:
Group - https://t.me/joinchat/Geu7vA2LFdDv5RqxFYqCtw

Channel - http://t.me/gonetworkAnn

Mike-dey

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:04:26 AM

"Scalability and low cost" that's what ethereum really need. GoNetwork is gaining a lot of attention. Lets get to know when the ICO would be conducted.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:11:31 PM

there is no exactly time for crownd-sale , i think will be in Q1 2018 .  personal i will invest this project .

Im also want to invest. But I can not find any info about pre-sale, tokens sale information and date. Is there will be a pre-sale? What minimum requiments? Which bonuses?
wancho (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:38:04 AM

Im also want to invest. But I can not find any info about pre-sale, tokens sale information and date. Is there will be a pre-sale? What minimum requiments? Which bonuses?

Join the telegram announcements or be whitelisted, everything will be announce there.
weishen77

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:48:15 PM

"Scalability and low cost" that's what ethereum really need. GoNetwork is gaining a lot of attention. Lets get to know when the ICO would be conducted.

A deep understanding of it, GoNetwork is a good project, as if a lot of people are paying attention to it. Get ready for the ETH chips and wait for the official release of the latest news. It should be quick. Wink
Cryptogabbers

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:06:30 PM

A deep understanding of it, GoNetwork is a good project, as if a lot of people are paying attention to it. Get ready for the ETH chips and wait for the official release of the latest news. It should be quick. Wink

Can't wait to get in this project!
Isaremj3

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:46:01 PM

What is ethwaterloo all about. When is the ICO.
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:18:37 PM

Can't wait to get in this project!

me too... and the ICO date is taking soooo looonnnnggg  to be announced  Grin

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
diwataluna

Activity: 224
Merit: 103

0x864E3764278C5EB211bF463034e703affEa15e4F

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:12:35 AM

What is ethwaterloo all about. When is the ICO.

EthWaterloo is an Ethereum hackathon where teams solve a problem and come up with software that can have positive impact on the world.

GoNetwork team was one of the winners this year, showing how they can come up with viable products that can revolutionize the world. Smiley Watch out for the ICO, hoping it will be late Jan to early Feb. The team is working on the MVP and a good ICO model.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: