Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:19:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GoNetwork - ICO by Winners of ETHWaterloo - World's Largest ETH Hackathon!  (Read 37787 times)
diepvien98712

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:24:35 PM

Wow, this is a very big project Shocked Shocked
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:25:31 PM

The hard cap of the tokensale decreases with time. This allows you to make the token purchase when hardcap drops to the level that you are comfortable with. By the time we reach the hard cap, the auction will end. Some of you have concerns that the dutch auction will start at a higher price, and end at a lower price. You should not be worried. At the end of the auction, every buyer will be adjusted to pay for the same, lowest price that a GoToken was sold for. Therefore, no matter you came in early or late, you will all end up paying for the same price per token.

The dutch auction earlier announced by the team in their Telegram Channel is also subject to change. And all that won't happen should the team don't make the much needed arrangements to get the project on the road. Currently it'd at a stand still. The story has been the same since December 2017.

LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:58:58 PM

The hard cap of the tokensale decreases with time. This allows you to make the token purchase when hardcap drops to the level that you are comfortable with. By the time we reach the hard cap, the auction will end. Some of you have concerns that the dutch auction will start at a higher price, and end at a lower price. You should not be worried. At the end of the auction, every buyer will be adjusted to pay for the same, lowest price that a GoToken was sold for. Therefore, no matter you came in early or late, you will all end up paying for the same price per token.

The dutch auction earlier announced by the team in their Telegram Channel is also subject to change. And all that won't happen should the team don't make the much needed arrangements to get the project on the road. Currently it'd at a stand still. The story has been the same since December 2017.

They really do not understand what to do and it is clear that behind the project are good programmers but apparently just zero managers and PR people. Many investors who wanted to enter at the beginning now already think and why do we need this if the team itself is not in a hurry at all?
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:17:26 PM

They really do not understand what to do and it is clear that behind the project are good programmers but apparently just zero managers and PR people. Many investors who wanted to enter at the beginning now already think and why do we need this if the team itself is not in a hurry at all?

I thought the GoNetwork is backed by a horde of professionals to get their project going as they had so much publicity when they started?
LaScuderia

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:52:11 PM

I thought the GoNetwork is backed by a horde of professionals to get their project going as they had so much publicity when they started?

They became popular because they won the competition in a growing market, now few people remember about this victory and the market has strongly gone down. It did not happen so that if they go out for sale they will not be able to collect even minimal amounts. Any rocket that is long worth can rust at the end.
eolitic

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:57:04 PM

They became popular because they won the competition in a growing market, now few people remember about this victory and the market has strongly gone down. It did not happen so that if they go out for sale they will not be able to collect even minimal amounts. Any rocket that is long worth can rust at the end.

this situation is really weird. i don't know what is happening to the project. i wanted to participate in ico. but now i really doubt that.
narutos

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:22:49 PM

They are the Winners of ETHWaterloo - World's Largest ETH Hackathon, lots of hype, but seems that they have lots of talents on the team
narutos

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:24:24 PM

GoNetwork is creating a highly scalable, low cost mobile first network infrastructure for Ethereum, so what type of services will Gonetwork able to offer for ethereum mobile network?
credenroheal

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:32:36 AM

Dev can you  clarify who is on your team and the roles they have, or is it only you?
narutos

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:41:31 PM

Dev can you  clarify who is on your team and the roles they have, or is it only you?

Check out more information on their website, they have a list of their team members and their roles
Blyfla

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:43:46 PM

Let's try in next available coin. There are more and more peoples bought it. In next time, maybe it for you.
promotionuser

Activity: 143

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:16:11 PM

I learnt Ian Balina is no longer an ADVISOR to GoNetwork?
Warfare

Activity: 1028
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:49:59 PM

I learnt Ian Balina is no longer an ADVISOR to GoNetwork?
True, this is what he said:
https://twitter.com/DiaryofaMadeMan/status/982683726437060608
I've officially stepped down as an advisor for GoNetwork. I have no plans to participate in their token sale. I won't be taking any compensation for any work done. I'll be available to answer questions on my next AMA. Sorry for the inconvenience on this one. $GOT $ETH $BTC

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
gjrgjrgjr

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:19:53 AM

this situation is really weird. i don't know what is happening to the project. i wanted to participate in ico. but now i really doubt that.

maybe this will help u know more about the team and history of this project:
https://github.com/ico-check/ico-check/issues/12
promotionuser

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:53:00 AM

How many eth waterloo winners were there last year? anybody know? i heard something and want to know if ANYBODY on the channelmknows please, thanks
LaScuderia

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:06:46 AM

How many eth waterloo winners were there last year? anybody know? i heard something and want to know if ANYBODY on the channelmknows please, thanks

In addition to this victory and multichannel conferences, the team did not present anything of interest. The rating of the HYIP is lower and lower, and it is likely that it will not be possible to return it back.
promotionuser

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:43:04 PM

I had a community of 70,000 and you joined seeing me non stop spamming what would be your thoughts
Gabriellla

Activity: 214

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:38:15 PM

excellent and exciting project, i hope the team will continue to intensively promote this project so that more will be known and the project will be more developed and successful.
eolitic

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:25:36 PM

agree. this is great to know that they won the world's largest hackathon in 2017, but the rest is not so impressing. especially the way they represent the project. the cap is lower and lower.. i have heard their advisor Ian Balina has left the team. definitely not a good sign..well, definitely for me.
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:28:29 AM

Ok I misjudged that a little bit then. I thought back when they won the competition they also were granted support by professionals and several more extras. Are they a small team on their own now?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: