April 26, 2024, 10:32:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: TBA...
? - 0 (0%)
? - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Exchange] GRAVIEX Exchange: low fees, fast withdrawals, high security  (Read 38131 times)
graviex

Activity: 628
Merit: 10

New exchange generation

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2020, 04:10:20 PM

Welcome to trade:
Graviex USDT Market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 06:40:35 AM

Hello everyone.  Don't want to sound an alarm or nothing.   But Graviex Exchange has been down all day.  Been mining GIO's on Mining-Dutch.nl and they have suspended GIOs for they are waiting word from the developer for a possible SWAP?  I have over 1 million GIO's in play.  Anyone know what is happening.  Their GIO website has no information about it?

Concerned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They made some announcements about the issues which had been said into their tweet ( https://twitter.com/graviex_net/status/1250291778504101889 ).

Kindly notice: we are facing a telecommunication issue, there is no access to the exchange software and wallets. All Customers’ funds are absolutely safe.

For now you wont have any choice but to wait for them to finish that maintenance.

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 01:24:11 PM

Hello everyone.  Don't want to sound an alarm or nothing.   But Graviex Exchange has been down all day.  Been mining GIO's on Mining-Dutch.nl and they have suspended GIOs for they are waiting word from the developer for a possible SWAP?  I have over 1 million GIO's in play.  Anyone know what is happening.  Their GIO website has no information about it?

You have been worried so much to post here so fast and ring bells but it seems you are not fast to make a correction post since everything there is back to normal. Or it isn't?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cmcauliffe

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 01:51:22 PM

You have been worried so much to post here so fast and ring bells but it seems you are not fast to make a correction post since everything there is back to normal. Or it isn't?

The telecom issues and the GIO wallet being offline and pending a potential swap were not related events. They just both occurred on the same day within a few hours of the announcement and site being down. So yes the exchange was up and running in a timely fashion but still no big updates on GIO.
antminerguruguy

Activity: 328

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2020, 01:56:21 AM

The telecom issues and the GIO wallet being offline and pending a potential swap were not related events. They just both occurred on the same day within a few hours of the announcement and site being down. So yes the exchange was up and running in a timely fashion but still no big updates on GIO.

funny there has been no comments since april 22 as to when and why the wallet is offline.  I sent thousands of gio to the wallet over a month ago but the wallet is offline.  Will access ever be restored for gio or is this theft?  Who would ever think it would be fun or make sense taking your coins and locking them up and not even staking them.  I guess your the type of people that like annoying people.  When will it be restored?
graviex

New exchange generation

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 03:41:42 PM

CMC-Project details-Website

Welcome to trade:
Graviex BTC Market
Graviex USDT Market
Graviex ETH Market

Nighttime6751

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 10:46:47 PM

funny there has been no comments since april 22 as to when and why the wallet is offline.  I sent thousands of gio to the wallet over a month ago but the wallet is offline.  Will access ever be restored for gio or is this theft?  Who would ever think it would be fun or make sense taking your coins and locking them up and not even staking them.  I guess your the type of people that like annoying people.  When will it be restored?

I hear you. 
graviex

New exchange generation

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2020, 10:02:58 AM

Project details-Website

Welcome to trade:
Graviex BTC Market
Graviex USDT Market
Graviex LTC Market

cmcauliffe

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 11:25:17 PM

I agree, haven't gotten any response or communication myself through a couple avenues of contact. Only thing nice is that I am still getting dividends, but yeah would love an update on the swap they said was happening
graviex

New exchange generation

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2020, 09:36:36 PM

ANN BTT-Project details-Website

Welcome to trade:
Graviex BTC Market
Graviex USDT Market
Graviex RUB Market

graviex

New exchange generation

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2020, 08:43:13 AM

Project details-Website

Welcome to trade:
Graviex DOGE Market
Graviex USDC Market
Graviex LTC Market
Graviex USD Market
Graviex DASH Market

graviex

New exchange generation

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2020, 08:22:11 AM

Welcome to trade:
Graviex BTC Market
Graviex USDT Market
Graviex DASH Market

graviex

New exchange generation

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2020, 09:13:58 AM

Project details-Website

Welcome to trade:
Graviex BTC Market
Graviex USDT Market
Graviex ETH Market

graviex

New exchange generation

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2020, 06:56:08 PM

Welcome to trade:
Graviex BTC Market
Graviex USDC Market
Graviex ETH Market

graviex

New exchange generation

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 03:05:20 PM

Welcome to trade:
Graviex BTC Market
Graviex USDT Market
Graviex ETH Market

graviex

New exchange generation

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2020, 09:20:49 AM

Project details-Website

Welcome to trade:
Graviex BTC Market

graviex

New exchange generation

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2020, 08:57:16 PM

Project details-Website

Welcome to trade:
Graviex BTC Market
Graviex USDT Market
Graviex ETH Market

coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 10:32:35 PM

Hello,
I have three questions for you graviex :
1- As i can see, Graviex is a centralised exchange with KYC is optional. So i can understand that it can be removed from entirely from your system, right? Can you explain how it's optional?
2- I guess you heard about BestChange (see link in my signature) service. It's a great website where trusted and professional exchanges are listed in. Don't you consider to be lised there?
3- Back to 2017, i remember i was a member in the bounty campaign you run at that time. What i can remember is i have received about 2000 GIO (worth nothing with the actual price) in a webwallet which i can't find the link now. But i still have the username and password i had made to access the webwallet. Can you help me get access to that wallet and recover my coins which i don't even know in which GIO address they are stored? I remember posting about this in another thread but i can't find it. Do you have another ANN thread here in the forum?
VirtualCloudMining

Activity: 221
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 09:43:56 AM

Mining Dutch mining pool was mining GIO. It is a well known mining pool that mostly mines coins just when their profitability is higher which is when the difficulty for mining is relatively low compared to the average difficulty for the coin. At those times Mining Dutch throws as much mining power available for the algorithm on the coin. This pool-hopping abuses mining so that the profitability is lowered for those mining on other pools.
Now when you can’t deposit GIO to Graviex exchange, Mining Dutch can't profit from mining GIO.
This means that if you are a bag holder of GIO coins you can’t deposit to Graviex and sell your GIO. Will this go on indefinitely so that for bagholders of GIO the GIO coins are worthless?

https://www.mining-dutch.nl/
https://www.mining-dutch.nl/pools/graviocoin.php?page=login
graviex

New exchange generation

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2020, 06:35:37 AM

Mining Dutch mining pool was mining GIO. It is a well known mining pool that mostly mines coins just when their profitability is higher which is when the difficulty for mining is relatively low compared to the average difficulty for the coin. At those times Mining Dutch throws as much mining power available for the algorithm on the coin. This pool-hopping abuses mining so that the profitability is lowered for those mining on other pools.
Now when you can’t deposit GIO to Graviex exchange, Mining Dutch can't profit from mining GIO.
This means that if you are a bag holder of GIO coins you can’t deposit to Graviex and sell your GIO. Will this go on indefinitely so that for bagholders of GIO the GIO coins are worthless?

https://www.mining-dutch.nl/
https://www.mining-dutch.nl/pools/graviocoin.php?page=login

The wallet is disabled for swap execution as soon as the swap is completed, GIO input will be enabled

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: