Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2018, 12:49:26 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Get Started Becoming a Bounty Hunter For a newbie  (Read 3312 times)
Tuan Kuan

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:10:59 PM

Thank you so much, this will be really useful for a newbie   Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Uciha Madara

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:34:41 PM

Very useful for beginners like me, this is a good first step and should read a lot
Cosmo2020

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:42:08 PM

Increase your level on Bitcointalk. But that’s not a prerequisite to join some bounty campaigns. You can do content or social media campaigns too.
Sunil Timo

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:20:05 PM

thank you , very good infomation !  Smiley
MaelynHacermida

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:41:13 PM

A very well said and detailed information. Thank you so much.!This would serve as a guide for me as a newbie and to all newbies.
JaredWallace

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:36:50 PM

Thank u for the explaining post,it help me very much try to go throw all the points.Where is the best discusion for the newbies where to get first postes?
Jercyhora2

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 03:02:40 PM

I'm newbie on bounty campaigns, I have question regarding facebook campaign. I recently joined in bountyhive.io. and after the bounty program I didn't recieve any tokens, takenote, I waited 2months but I didn't recieve any stakes and then I find out the reason.
It says that my facebook account is is not on public. and that's my question.
I try set set my facebook account into PUBLIC,  ain any aspects like,  anyone can see my posts and latest updates,  anyone can add me,  everybidy can post comments freely in my timeline and so on.

Do you think I make the right steps? Anyone please response into this.  I really need your hekp. Untill now I didn't recieve any token.
alex lionel

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:04:03 PM

Thank you so much! bounty hunting seems like a fairly good idea for a translator. But how does one distinguish between reliable ICOs and scams? Is it even important for a bounty-hunter?
MaoDio

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 05:06:45 AM

Thank you so much! bounty hunting seems like a fairly good idea for a translator. But how does one distinguish between reliable ICOs and scams? Is it even important for a bounty-hunter?

if the scam happens after the ico hits an Exchange we should be fine but if the team scams directly after  pre ICO round we loose our invested time.

Still a beginner, would love to read a explanation to this from a veteran
Indoman

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:31:53 PM

Good topic. Very useful for me. thank you
rg364

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:01:37 AM

Thank you very much! Clear up my questions, looking forward to contribute the community
fraufreiheit

Activity: 210
Merit: 6

IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchange

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:53:52 AM

I'm newbie on bounty campaigns, I have question regarding facebook campaign. I recently joined in bountyhive.io. and after the bounty program I didn't recieve any tokens, takenote, I waited 2months but I didn't recieve any stakes and then I find out the reason.
It says that my facebook account is is not on public. and that's my question.
I try set set my facebook account into PUBLIC,  ain any aspects like,  anyone can see my posts and latest updates,  anyone can add me,  everybidy can post comments freely in my timeline and so on.

Do you think I make the right steps? Anyone please response into this.  I really need your hekp. Untill now I didn't recieve any token.

Check this line in your Settings --> Privacy. It should be written Public here, as it is written on my screenshot below. If it is like that, then the problem must be with Bountyhive. Try to contact them in their telegram group.

Already working exchange▷ I G T ◁
GIVEAWAY ETH every week | LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME
https://igt-crypto.io
NSS7788

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:54:45 AM

Your information is very much helpful for newcomers for bounty. Other than that you should have good knowledge to find a good project.
TuyulPinter

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:29:18 PM

Thank you for the information and very concise and clear and easy to understand and make me more excited to raise the next rank.
MaoDio

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 01:36:33 AM

Check this line in your Settings --> Privacy. It should be written Public here, as it is written on my screenshot below. If it is like that, then the problem must be with Bountyhive. Try to contact them in their telegram group.

What would you estimate (percentage) on how many ICOs are scams which never send out any tokens or cause problems otherwise?
DacFarren

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 01:44:41 AM

Thank you, as someone who is fairly ignorant on the subject I appreciate the rundown
breathlessz

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:11:46 AM

if the scam happens after the ico hits an Exchange we should be fine but if the team scams directly after  pre ICO round we loose our invested time.

it is difficult to know scam ico, but we can identify scam project from scratch by following the telegram group, there we can see if dev plays an active role in marketing that project, and we can see number of members of telegram

MaoDio

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 03:36:21 AM

it is difficult to know scam ico, but we can identify scam project from scratch by following the telegram group, there we can see if dev plays an active role in marketing that project, and we can see number of members of telegram

Thank you for the explanation, i guess if they are a scam ico they wont tolerate any questioning or critique in their telegram group and just bann us.
Btc_1856

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:02:19 AM

Thank you for the explanation, i guess if they are a scam ico they wont tolerate any questioning or critique in their telegram group and just bann us.

We cannot able justify based on the members in a telegram and team activity, we have to ensure about the code and technical through Github. Of course, up to money rasing, they will be active in all sorts of communications channels. We have to be very careful when investing into the ICO.

nakamura12

Activity: 224
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:50:32 AM

Good old summary but helpful. There some words that are mistyped that will lead people to ask questions about it but helpful enough to help newbies like me.

We cannot able justify based on the members in a telegram and team activity, we have to ensure about the code and technical through Github. Of course, up to money rasing, they will be active in all sorts of communications channels. We have to be very careful when investing into the ICO.
You are right Btc_1856. That's why bounty hunters need to check the ICO carefully to be able to see through the ICO's goal/objectives. ICO's whitepaper, telegram activities are not enough that is why it's hard to tell if an ICO is a scam or not. ICO that scam your money are the ICO's people behind are aiming to scam money and some ICOs are a waste of time and effort because their ICO is not successful.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.