Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:39:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Exchange for trading?  (Read 2013 times)
spartacuspro12

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:13:22 AM

Use Bittrex, Cryptopia and Coinexchange
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spartacuspro12

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:22:33 AM

1Broker is the best exchange I have come across for trading bitcoins. However I would not suggest trading at all because there is high risk vs reward involved. I have been telling people for years to just invest in Bitcoin and you'll always profit at the end of the year. This year started around 1500USD and now it's pushed passed 7000USD and we're not even at Xmas.

Never heard of 1Broker
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:39:04 AM

BTC-e is one of the oldest exchanges. Its owner are anonymous, but it is one of the most trusted exchanges.
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:52:01 AM

I was lastly trading on poloniex untill they locked out my account and its 2months now.
So i want to ask which platform should we trust and start trading?
I am very new here and want to know the experience of other exchanges like bittrex ,cryptopia and so on.
Please share your experience.
I recommend that you use bittrex exchange, since bittrex has a large volume and also has very strong security and so far I have not had any problems with the exchange.

rx7yt

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:16:32 PM

How fast is the transaction?
Kibit

Activity: 162
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:25:44 PM

BTC-e is one of the oldest exchanges. Its owner are anonymous, but it is one of the most trusted exchanges.

I heard that Bitfinex is a good burse for exchange. You can try.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:44:24 PM

I heard that Bitfinex is a good burse for exchange. You can try.
The fact is that I have never used the bitfinex exchange, although if I tell you about the resources where I traded, then bittrex and hitbtc are very good not only in terms of functionality, but also in their capabilities. It is this exchange allows the user not only to trade well, but also to withdraw earned.
mayidid

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:34:14 PM

For trading, I have used Poloniex and Bitfinex. Both seem good to me as trading platforms and both appear to have good security with 2 factor authentication. They are different in that they have some different coins on them. You probably need to decide which coins you want to trade and see which exchange seems to look the best and easiest to use.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 11:03:33 PM

So far I have been trading through bittrex exchanger and until now I have never experienced any problems in trading and doing exchange transactions in bittrex, I think for now bittrex is best for trading market.
ogoowinner

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:59:32 AM

I was previously trading on Bitterex until they brought up the verification issue. But I still recommend them as the best exchangers for trading. I'm looking out for some decentralized exchanges good enough for trading. However, you must know that all exchanging sites are risky.
MedvedTrader

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:36:59 AM

The biggest problem with bittrex is that there is no published streaming API for market data. They obviously have streaming servers and protocol for their web site, but it is not public. That makes it unsuitable for any kind of serious trading.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:51:08 AM

Bittrex is not good right now, But cryptopia and coinexchange don't have a lot of volume. binance seems to be a new trend right now and especially about hitbtc which alreayd passed another major exchange site just like poloniex. it can be considered as very good platform too, remember another competitor like spectre will come in the next year.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:03:28 AM

I was lastly trading on poloniex untill they locked out my account and its 2months now.
So i want to ask which platform should we trust and start trading?
I am very new here and want to know the experience of other exchanges like bittrex ,cryptopia and so on.
Please share your experience.

YOu can trading on Bittrex, hitbtc, or Livecoin but i recomended you trading on Bittrex (simple).  Wink
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:01:47 AM

Bittrex and Hitbtc would be the best exchange sites other than Poloniex. Although I did not have any problems with my Poloniex and I still have some coins left on that exchange site. I still do trading on Poloniex and fo for long term.instead of short term trading.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:17:04 AM

Bittrex and Hitbtc would be the best exchange sites other than Poloniex. Although I did not have any problems with my Poloniex and I still have some coins left on that exchange site. I still do trading on Poloniex and fo for long term.instead of short term trading.
I recommend bittrex as this was more safe and okay to use. In bittrex needed to verify your account in order you can withdraw your btc when cashout. I also use cryptopia and coinexchange these are also good exchanges site.
lady pink

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:38:28 AM

Bittrex is not good right now, But cryptopia and coinexchange don't have a lot of volume. binance seems to be a new trend right now and especially about hitbtc which alreayd passed another major exchange site just like poloniex. it can be considered as very good platform too, remember another competitor like spectre will come in the next year.
Poloniex was my favorite bitcoin exchange but now when they are trying to dump bitcoin I am going to switch soon to another one. I think binance will be the best option for me. Binance is doing really great nowadays, its trade volume has reached quite high. I have used bittrex so thinking to distribute my trading lines to them both, bittrex & inance.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:02:37 AM

Poloniex was my favorite bitcoin exchange but now when they are trying to dump bitcoin I am going to switch soon to another one. I think binance will be the best option for me. Binance is doing really great nowadays, its trade volume has reached quite high. I have used bittrex so thinking to distribute my trading lines to them both, bittrex & inance.
You can try localbitcoins if you trade to bitcoins to fiat or vice versa because it is available almost all countries and it is quite easy to trade in that website.If you gonna trade altcoin the you can try kraken and poloniex exchanges which allows you to trade multiple coins.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:24:52 AM

I think bittrex is the right place for you bittrex is almost the same as poloniex it's just the price movement is not as fast as poloniex there security level is also quite high and already altcoin many already enter there so we can choose which tranding.
Eadefemi

Activity: 276

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:16:06 PM

I may not be able to tell you the best thread for trading...I mean, what experience do I have to decide such. But I can tell you my worst experience so far is on the most popular EtherDelta....oops...I can't even load it with my note...always has to be the PC!
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:41:04 PM

I may not be able to tell you the best thread for trading...I mean, what experience do I have to decide such. But I can tell you my worst experience so far is on the most popular EtherDelta....oops...I can't even load it with my note...always has to be the PC!

lol. . . sorry mate. but i feel personally the website is crap. if you have your coin in other exchange sites, trade them there else wait or face it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: