Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:36:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should i buy btc now or sell?  (Read 8132 times)
Owillz (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:04:23 AM

absulately you should sell your bitcoin in this pumping time and buy some stable  altcoin those are right now so dumping. its the best chance to get huge profit I think and do also it.

Alright. Can you suggest any other alt coin apart from ltc, Eth, dash and repple??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Owillz (OP)

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:06:47 AM

You should buy now. There is no reason for waiting. How can you know BTC price will decrease after hard fork?

bitcoins value right now is friggin high and expensive so i dont think anyone can afford to buy now but if you have already some spare cois or tokens in your wallet , then i guess you can trade it for bitcoin to accumulate more just before the fork or you can also sell some of your bitcoins then buy promising altcoins like omg, neo,stratis,ark, etc that will more likely to pump in the next days. but overall its up to you , you should make the last desicion because thats your money not ours.

Lol.. My money. Very true though...  Will look into those altcoin u suggested. And see
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:26:32 AM

If you want to buy now i think and pretty sure it is not a good idea at this time try to check first how much the value of bitcoin it is very high,i suggest to convert some of your bitcoin if you want to or just hold it as long as you want.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:46:09 AM

If you want to buy now i think and pretty sure it is not a good idea at this time try to check first how much the value of bitcoin it is very high,i suggest to convert some of your bitcoin if you want to or just hold it as long as you want.
Waiting sometimes is just what makes some people to end up not hitting the perfect price they could have bought. At least when the OP sold before the fork, he should have bought back in, at the first correction and when it started breaking the first resistance, he should have just opted in, but I guess the mistake has been learned and if he can stay updated on the news to see in case there could be a spike in the value so as to buy in pretty fast, then he can wait, and maybe he can get lucky for a correction to happen instead. But right now, we cannot really say, cause it seems bitcoin is going to the moon liberally.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:51:37 AM

hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?

with the current high price you can sell it and buy again later when the price goes down
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:44:41 PM

I think people should buy more because there are only a few more days that setwit2x will happen and this is a good opportunity for people to make a profit from this market. I am keeping Bitcoin and will sell it all after the end of setwit2x because the Bitcoin market will definitely go down.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
ditinhu

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:57:25 PM

I've been waiting a long time for a big discount to buy, but this low never arrives, always it rises a lot and is difficult to buy low, I advise you to buy in the first small drop.

I would invest in altcoins today, due to the high value of bitcoin altcoins are much cheaper than bitcoin and are very likely to raise the value again, so if you want some advice, buy altcoins instead of bitcoin.

in the future you will be able to sell these altcoins being able to profit even more than with bitcoin at the moment.

•  ◢    B L U Z E L L E  |  A decentralized database service for the world's dApps    ◣  •
•  ███████   ANN  Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram  Medium    Reddit   Github   ███████  •
•  ◥    Pre-register for Token Sale    ◤  •
eann014

Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:22:14 PM

hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?
Wait for the price to drop (if its possible to drop) because you can increase your investment into it. For the meantime just hold all your bitcoin and don't sell it. Today is the right time to hold since bitcoin price is contiuesly to increase. And maybe by next year we can reach for up to $10k price of bitcoin.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:11:24 PM

The first mistake you ever made was selling your BTC because of the fork. It is pretty obvious that forks are more or less like scams and are becoming ignored by the community gradually. The truth is no one can really tell you know whether to buy in back or not cause we cannot see the future but if you are holding for a long term, I do not see why you should be bothering yourself when to buy or sell BTC.

We might experience some corrections but no one knows which news may cause the value of bitcoin to spike even further. So, it is best you follow your own mind and own up to any decision you make since you have already missed the ATH trading, but you will still get it back if you buy and hold for the future.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Aikidoka

Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:32:39 PM

In my opinion, if you want to buy, I highly think you should wait a little bit longer until the price falls down. I do neither think it will continue to grow and reach 8000$ nor will it continue to be growing. It is just a hunch, but as always, the rise and fall of the bitcoin price is unpredictable.

But either way, this is your chance to sell a small amount of your bitcoin and wait for the price to drop in order to buy. You will gain profit afterwards.
durilup

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:47:39 PM

You still did not lose the train . In my opinion the train will never stop , he will go up only .
Buy when is a dump at ~7000 and sell it  to $100.000 you will get a cool profit Smiley

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:50:51 PM

In your case I will suggest or advice wait the price to decrease little and invest that. Becausr even the fork is near we don't know what happen to the bitcoin if the price decrease or increase. But for sure after the fork maybe few hours only or days the price of bitcoin will increase for sure because many people buy again bitcoin . Because they don't have in their mind the price decrease.
rumbabeatz

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:17:18 PM

I see no reason for price to drop. I think by the end of the year we looking at 10k mark. My coins are well saved and I'm not interested in selling any of them. Cheers!
Kanahide

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:20:27 PM

I think the best thing to do regarding btc is just to buy one bitcoin. You will never know where the price might be heading but its good to have one bitcoin ready to sell when it hits a astronomous price.
Regards

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:37:05 PM

I think you soudl defentily buy, you might not get much profit by the next fork but you will surely get some good profit by the end of the year, the thing about trading bitcoin is you can never go worng with buying it, you buy it now at a low or high price it is going to get higher no matter when you buy it, you just have to be paitent and not sell as soon as the price strats rising back again
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 12:50:34 AM

If you hold BTC for longterm investment, I think you should be buy BTC anytime because the price of BTC still possible to going up 10 times in value. Because fundamental of Bitcoin is very strong to support the price to reach that level. And trading BTC only for expert trader , and if still newbie in crypto market by hold BTC will be more profitable.

bixiiMaphi321

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:27:08 AM

I think you should sell your bitcoin in next couple day before sewgit. Then after that wait for big dump.  Grin
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:39:24 AM

I think Bitcoin is going to more and more value able and also demand of bitcoin is increasing day by day and the best thing is that the bitcoin hardfork is nearly closed and from hardfork every bitcoin holder will earn be able to earn good in result of hardfork by new coin that creates bitcoin after bitcoin hardfork and it very best for bitcoin holders and all new investors who have bitcoin in there wallets.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:32:02 AM

absulately you should sell your bitcoin in this pumping time and buy some stable  altcoin those are right now so dumping. its the best chance to get huge profit I think and do also it.

Alright. Can you suggest any other alt coin apart from ltc, Eth, dash and repple??
I would also suggest you the same as we all know that the present market value of Bitcoin is somewhat more  than  $ 7000  so no one can actually imagine about buying more BTCs. the major reason behind it is that no one would offer you his  bitcoins for sale.

So you must wait for the right time to come that is a fork which expected in next few years .All you can do is to go and buy the less valued digital currencies and convert them into Bitcoins by earning more and more via trading and investment methods.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:31:15 AM

If you hold BTC for longterm investment, I think you should be buy BTC anytime because the price of BTC still possible to going up 10 times in value. Because fundamental of Bitcoin is very strong to support the price to reach that level. And trading BTC only for expert trader , and if still newbie in crypto market by hold BTC will be more profitable.
Yes buying btc is still possible because price could hit more than the current now. Even there is hard fork I am positive bitcoin could reach to $10k in the upcoming months. Buy while you can and wait for the price to pump again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: