Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:00:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop, Mining, Staking, Bounties  (Read 1126 times)
buenaobra

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:33:15 PM

For guys out here who are active on forums and altcoins. When you see new coins what do you think gets you profit faster? Airdrop hunting, Mining or Bounty hunting?
I'm just curious what people is looking/doing to profit something on this forum.

bounty hunting  is the way to  go,with  this you are sure you are investing your time i a sure endeavour, Airdrop hunting can be by the side,lots of fake scam Airdrop this days.

I sure learned a lot from this thread as a newbie though I have to ask: how do you determine scam airdrops?  What are the tell-tale signs I should be on the look out for?  I'd sure start with bounty hunting as soon as I am eligible.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptogirls85

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

Trying to be someone... someday

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:38:52 PM

I still haven`t made out a system on what airdrop or bounty to join  Grin
As a newbie I join on what I can and hope for the best. If something is "dropped" on me great  Grin if not, I just move on to the next  Wink

rizkyfebrian213xx

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:06:10 PM

i suggest , you can try search airdrop and bounties
if you choose mining.. you must have high computer specifications for higher hash while mining
its up to you now
you can choose free or buy some tool for mining
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:15:48 PM

I'm very lucky for start all of this with bounty. Because with bounty, can make me know all about cryptocurrency like ICO , mining, trading and others. For know I'm still focus for doing many bounty like blog,video and sosmed. But  i still have a dream someday i can have a mining rig and be a daily trader. So I still enjoy the process from job of bounty. Never's to late to be a crypto expert. Good luck Smiley

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:34:30 PM
Merited by umine (4)

IMHO the way to recieve some coins depends on reasonableness of project (whitepaper, goal etc.), developer staff and roadmap.
On this basis it is possible to make a choice: mining or bounty. Airdrop often is a lucky occasion.
m. yasir

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:44:01 PM

I am more interested in hunting bounty, because coins produced from bounty mostly have a clear development compared to coins obtained from airdrop. Although it is to get a bounty coin takes extra time and energy but I believe Nothing worth having comes easy.
aldrian09

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:00:05 PM

Im not new here so I guess the best way is to hunt bounty with updated spreadsheet plus weekly payout thats how I earn money here in the forum but you need to read and analyze there project,whitepaper and road map to prevent wasting your time in some scam ico (yes they are not steal our moneybl nor wasting our time and effort) I also check there social media and if theres a lot of hero and legendary who are willing to join also then thats the way to grab the oppurtunity ..I hope I help all of you especially to the newbies here.
tegalrejo

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:55:04 PM

I think airdrop is the fastest way to get results, but for now airdrop results is not worth even a lot of scams nowadays, I do bounty to get profit here, although it may have to take a little time but the results obtained more valuable than airdrop
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:01:56 PM

I believe in bounties as its a good way to keep updated on the news about what all new is going on. This said it is very important to choose the right ICO to participate for bounty as if the ICO does not succeeds then bounty hunters do not get tokens.

Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:25:55 PM

For guys out here who are active on forums and altcoins. When you see new coins what do you think gets you profit faster? Airdrop hunting, Mining or Bounty hunting?
I'm just curious what people is looking/doing to profit something on this forum.

now it is a lot of new coins .. until sometimes I am confused, what coins should I invest.
but in my opinion, faster or slower the benefits gained from a new coin, depending on teamwork.

i prefer to be bounty hunter .. Grin

mayasari

Activity: 193

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:45:17 PM

I choose mining because you just need to have good hardware but you must have a lot of money to buy good hardware. While for bounty and airdrop you must a lot of time for it.

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:48:41 PM

Usually I look at bounty campaigns. In addition, it is worth looking at the whitepaper. Based on this, you can think about participating in the airdrop.
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:52:24 PM

Airdrop, Mining, Staking, Bounty. I would say your success in cryptocurrency is combination of your involvement in all of these crypto activities. You can not telling which of your activities is going to make you rich! However, Mining is a very calculative endavour, and from get go, you should know whether you are in profit or not!

Pandu Gleen

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:37:55 PM

everything you can follow if you have enough to master, but if I own more to follow the bounty and maybe airdrop but to follow the 2 work we should be able to estimate how the development of ICO on the job, bounty is a project with a short time because we should be able to learn some aspects of a bounty before we follow it and as well as airdrop, as long as it has a definite purpose and development and is held by a trusted developer we can to follow the work.
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:43:58 PM

From the three you said,bounty hunting is the most profitable your investment is only your time.

Rlyn

Activity: 203

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:45:36 AM

i've tried mining and it's time consuming (in a good way) . so i guess bounties and airdrop Smiley

bebekbakar

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:10:33 AM

what should I do if there will be a swap in the future because of an error on the airdrop part of the current contract. 1 for 1 swap will occur in early january. It will be faster if people choose it but they do not want it soon. is there anyone can help me on this.
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:13:30 AM

specification my hardware not enough for mining coins and I don't want use cloud mining many scam out there.
I'm not interest on airdrops, many scam and fake airdrops. So I choose Join bounties for sure  Grin
kojoannan

Activity: 294

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:21:35 AM

Bounties all the way, if you are hardworker it can pay off for you but airdrop don't pay much. Mining requires hardware and more investment.

Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:31:31 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 10:47:12 AM by Darwin02

You forget to add trading it also give high amount profits. you can use your bounty payment as capital to start for trading then you can pick other coin you think is profitable to trade after you earn from bounties.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █