Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:30:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240287 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
TOPBILL

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:59:39 PM

Actually, ETN  just dipped to 315 where I picked up a truckload of coins and it's climbing back up now at 354 now.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vegaed1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:01:11 PM

Very few people have gotten access to coins which is why it hasn't dumped hard.  Pre ICO people were buying at .003 so even  .01 is a 200% gain.  I will admit I pulled all mine out the first chance I got and sold 50% of them at .06.  Sold half of what was left a few hours later for .085.  I bought for .007 so its a huge return.  Knowing it will most likely drop down to .01 -.02 range in the next day or two.  If it doesn't well I'll ust have to live with only getting a 900% return on my investment  Tongue  Has nothing to do with loyalty it has to do with business.  We are all here to make money end of story.  The risk of making very little money is greater than the risk it might take off beyond current pricing.  I  am grateful half my coins got tied up for a couple more hours and price went back up considerably.  

People need to be more realistic.  Anyone in their right mind would dump if they could get an instant 4X let alone an 8X or higher ........  Bird in the hand is worth two in the bush as they say.  

Wow, I'm reading through this thread and I'm speachless. What I can see from almost every post is just greed and arrogance.

Just like this guy:

"Very few people have gotten access to coins which is why it hasn't dumped hard" - yeah, how many people did you talk to?
"Knowing it will most likely drop down to .01 -.02 range in the next day or two" - haha, no comment, you know shit.
"Has nothing to do with loyalty it has to do with business" - maybe for you, greed, greed, greed.
"We are all here to make money end of story" - speak for yourseld you greedy cunt, end of the story.

"People need to be more realistic" - this is actually the only correct statement you posted. Even though it was meant in a different context.

Get the fuck off dude. No one gives a shit what you do, do what you want. Go vomit your thoughts to your parents bedroom.

The idea of cryptocurrency is banking the unbanked people living in the countries with trillion dollar bank-notes, leave the system that is controled by governments and central banks. Doing things in cheaper and more efficient way.
This is a process that doesn't happen over night.

It seems to me that only very few people realize this.

When you've invested money into ETN or any other project, what did you expect? Moving tokens in the speed of light the same day when the app is released without any issues, making millions in two hours?

Have you ever try to start your own company? Nothing is working the way you wish right away even when you think you're 100% prepared.
Just give it a time and watch the progress and adoption, thinks will move the right direction.

By the way I did participate in the ETN ICO and I hold my ETN because I belive I can buy stuff with it in the near future. Not trade it for FIAT back and forward because that's not the point.

Fuck FIAT, fuck banks, fuck governemts and fuck all greedy people.

Peace

He isn't completely wrong. I made calculations yesterday, and it was about 8% (max) of ETN coins bought during the ICO, which were dumped. And when I saw the difficulty to get access to the wallet, I understood why. I think he is true when he says lot of people are here for profits, and there are already great profits to take on ETN.

But a large part of us thought that the release of investors coins will trigger a massive dump. Due to the inaccessibility of the Electroneum website, most of people were unable to dump their coins. And I think it's this which save ETN: no enough ETN to sell to break walls at a lower price.

Now, after seeing a good resistance of ETN against this massive amount of coins released, we can hope again his price will stay stable, and even go up. So I think people who wanted to dump their ETN but who weren't able to do it, just changed their mind to wait & see how price will react.

So I agree his 0.02$ prediction isn't true ^^

You never know.  Look at the amount of sell orders to the amount of buy orders on cryptopia. Currently the amount of sell orders are a little more now than they were 12 hours ago (90M). The buy order amount has dropped significantly compared to just 12 hours ago (320). The buy orders dropped from around 320 btc to around 270 btc but yet you still have the same amount of sell orders (90M).  So there are a lot more people selling now than buying. Simple math guys.

The total volume continues to drop as it should after all the hype.  I picked up a little more in this small dip.  So we are not out of the woods yet and the price can still drop. Also the slow increase in btc is helping the price. Look at CMC chart for etn in the last 24hrs and it's slowly decreasing. You can't argue that.

All of us who bought want etn to succeed but we can't ignore these details. I'm just buying more if it continues to drop and you should to.  Smiley

What did I say......You never know.  There are STILL about 85-90M etn sell orders and now the buying amount has dropped even lower to around 215 btc. The volume is 1/4 of what it was 2 days ago.

There are currently way more sellers then buyers so this value will continue to drop unless some amazing news comes out.  Those saying the dip was over were incorrect. The only reason the value isn't around .04-.05 cents is because btc continues to go up and is helping the price. Most of the transactions on craptopia are etn/btc.

The bounty payments were released today, hence the second wave of dumping. I now have my bounty, but no chance I will be selling at the current price. Happy to hold ready for 2018.

You are not factoring in that not everyone sets a buy order though, many just match the going rate.  The dip after launch is a natural process, as the people looking for smaller short-term gains and the bounty hunters dump all they have. Then the accumulation period begins. ETN will have mountains of news in the near future (judging by how quick they dropped the first news), along with new exchanges etc. Only a matter of time before the recovery.

And you are not factoring that not everyone sets a sell order as well. Yes only a matter of time before the recovery but until then this can still drop significantly before it goes back up. I believe we are both looking at this long term as a success but they have to stop the bleeding before the recovery kicks in.
vegaed1

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:02:04 PM

Actually, ETN  just dipped to 315 where I picked up a truckload of coins and it's climbing back up now at 354 now.

There are still way more sellers then buyers so temporary ups and downs will happen.
Z33IMPUL

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:03:19 PM

Plus the fact that there are still certain things that aren't working properly (IE updating wallets and even logging in) is keeping people sceptical on whether or not they're competent enough to pull this off.

I didn't even mention that but yes you are correct. This could turn out to be the perfect sh*t storm for buyers if they don't resolve these issues quick.  Their killing there own gains at the moment.

It's unfortunate, although once they get things on the rails added with good news it will definitely bounce back up. The project is by no means a lost cause. It's just that after a failed first launch, people are EXTRA sceptical of every little mistake they make. And mistakes are human, I do think if they really keep having technical issues it may be a smart move to hire some tech-experts on blockchain to support the team. Especially for mass adoption, the majority of people want things to work properly and are not so understanding as techies and crypto savvy people who know how it works and what can go wrong. You can see this with every day things, as soon as someones phone reception is down for an hour they will burn down the company with insults and complaints. If it happens twice in a too short period of time, they will switch providers. That's just how those people think.
poiseulle

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Provide high-quality Chinese translation

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:06:33 PM

is the ios mining app online? I have been waiting for a long time. wonder how's phone mining feels like
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:06:58 PM

Haha, me too....I knew it was coming. Nice one.  The bounty threads are always frustrating as you always know what is coming once they all get their coins. Most of them know nothing about the project, don't check in here or on official news sources. They just join every bounty campaign they can find to dump for an instant profit. I knew there would be a big dip and a recovery after. I do think it will dip again though, before the longer more natural recovery. We will probably have to wait for further exchanges and some good news. Fixing the Amazon server issues should be a top priority.
TOPBILL

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:08:55 PM

There are still way more sellers then buyers so temporary ups and downs will happen.

I'm surprised it didn't hit 1 penny. I expected a massive drop and a slow rise. So far it's holding up much better than expected. I bought and sold on every dip so far. I missed the IPO but this newb mined over 1 million ETN. Here comes another dip. You should monitor this on https://www.coinigy.com/main/markets/CPIA/ETN/BTC at 1-minute candles to see it all.
vegaed1

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:13:04 PM

I'm surprised it didn't hit 1 penny. I expected a massive drop and a slow rise. So far it's holding up much better than expected. I bought and sold on every dip so far. I missed the IPO but this newb mined over 1 million ETN. Here comes another dip. You should monitor this on https://www.coinigy.com/main/markets/CPIA/ETN/BTC at 1-minute candles to see it all.

I agree. Most ico dip below their ico price at some point and then go back up. We have not seen that for etn even with all the issues. But they need to fix them quick. As mentioned earlier btc rise in price is helping etn price since most transactions are etn/btc.
Highspeed123

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:14:57 PM

Very few people have gotten access to coins which is why it hasn't dumped hard.  Pre ICO people were buying at .003 so even  .01 is a 200% gain.  I will admit I pulled all mine out the first chance I got and sold 50% of them at .06.  Sold half of what was left a few hours later for .085.  I bought for .007 so its a huge return.  Knowing it will most likely drop down to .01 -.02 range in the next day or two.  If it doesn't well I'll ust have to live with only getting a 900% return on my investment  Tongue  Has nothing to do with loyalty it has to do with business.  We are all here to make money end of story.  The risk of making very little money is greater than the risk it might take off beyond current pricing.  I  am grateful half my coins got tied up for a couple more hours and price went back up considerably.  

People need to be more realistic.  Anyone in their right mind would dump if they could get an instant 4X let alone an 8X or higher ........  Bird in the hand is worth two in the bush as they say.  

Wow, I'm reading through this thread and I'm speachless. What I can see from almost every post is just greed and arrogance.

Just like this guy:

"Very few people have gotten access to coins which is why it hasn't dumped hard" - yeah, how many people did you talk to?
"Knowing it will most likely drop down to .01 -.02 range in the next day or two" - haha, no comment, you know shit.
"Has nothing to do with loyalty it has to do with business" - maybe for you, greed, greed, greed.
"We are all here to make money end of story" - speak for yourseld you greedy cunt, end of the story.

"People need to be more realistic" - this is actually the only correct statement you posted. Even though it was meant in a different context.

Get the fuck off dude. No one gives a shit what you do, do what you want. Go vomit your thoughts to your parents bedroom.

The idea of cryptocurrency is banking the unbanked people living in the countries with trillion dollar bank-notes, leave the system that is controled by governments and central banks. Doing things in cheaper and more efficient way.
This is a process that doesn't happen over night.

It seems to me that only very few people realize this.

When you've invested money into ETN or any other project, what did you expect? Moving tokens in the speed of light the same day when the app is released without any issues, making millions in two hours?

Have you ever try to start your own company? Nothing is working the way you wish right away even when you think you're 100% prepared.
Just give it a time and watch the progress and adoption, thinks will move the right direction.

By the way I did participate in the ETN ICO and I hold my ETN because I belive I can buy stuff with it in the near future. Not trade it for FIAT back and forward because that's not the point.

Fuck FIAT, fuck banks, fuck governemts and fuck all greedy people.

Peace

He isn't completely wrong. I made calculations yesterday, and it was about 8% (max) of ETN coins bought during the ICO, which were dumped. And when I saw the difficulty to get access to the wallet, I understood why. I think he is true when he says lot of people are here for profits, and there are already great profits to take on ETN.

But a large part of us thought that the release of investors coins will trigger a massive dump. Due to the inaccessibility of the Electroneum website, most of people were unable to dump their coins. And I think it's this which save ETN: no enough ETN to sell to break walls at a lower price.

Now, after seeing a good resistance of ETN against this massive amount of coins released, we can hope again his price will stay stable, and even go up. So I think people who wanted to dump their ETN but who weren't able to do it, just changed their mind to wait & see how price will react.

So I agree his 0.02$ prediction isn't true ^^

You never know.  Look at the amount of sell orders to the amount of buy orders on cryptopia. Currently the amount of sell orders are a little more now than they were 12 hours ago (90M). The buy order amount has dropped significantly compared to just 12 hours ago (320). The buy orders dropped from around 320 btc to around 270 btc but yet you still have the same amount of sell orders (90M).  So there are a lot more people selling now than buying. Simple math guys.

The total volume continues to drop as it should after all the hype.  I picked up a little more in this small dip.  So we are not out of the woods yet and the price can still drop. Also the slow increase in btc is helping the price. Look at CMC chart for etn in the last 24hrs and it's slowly decreasing. You can't argue that.

All of us who bought want etn to succeed but we can't ignore these details. I'm just buying more if it continues to drop and you should to.  Smiley

What did I say......You never know.  There are STILL about 85-90M etn sell orders and now the buying amount has dropped even lower to around 215 btc. The volume is 1/4 of what it was 2 days ago.

There are currently way more sellers then buyers so this value will continue to drop unless some amazing news comes out.  Those saying the dip was over were incorrect. The only reason the value isn't around .04-.05 cents is because btc continues to go up and is helping the price. Most of the transactions on craptopia are etn/btc.

The bounty payments were released today, hence the second wave of dumping. I now have my bounty, but no chance I will be selling at the current price. Happy to hold ready for 2018.

You are not factoring in that not everyone sets a buy order though, many just match the going rate.  The dip after launch is a natural process, as the people looking for smaller short-term gains and the bounty hunters dump all they have. Then the accumulation period begins. ETN will have mountains of news in the near future (judging by how quick they dropped the first news), along with new exchanges etc. Only a matter of time before the recovery.

And you are not factoring that not everyone sets a sell order as well. Yes only a matter of time before the recovery but until then this can still drop significantly before it goes back up. I believe we are both looking at this long term as a success but they have to stop the bleeding before the recovery kicks in.

I did factor it in, just mentioning it as I did not see you mention it. Cheesy Yeah it is a big success, extremely rare to see an ICO project do so well on the exchange and have so much early volume. Especially considering it is only listed on Cryptopia right now. Usually, the value of ICO coins falls well below ICO price immediately after hitting the exchange. I am very impressed. I think we all knew the dips would come, especially with the bounty hunters today on top of all the ICO investors looking for a fast buck. It will all settle down a bit soon. Looking towards 2018, what happens right now is not all that important. Although I would love to take some more cheap coins from the dumpers...I am ready and waiting. Smiley
Z33IMPUL

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:15:05 PM

Actually, ETN  just dipped to 315 where I picked up a truckload of coins and it's climbing back up now at 354 now.

That's awesome. I wish I was good at buying and selling at dips. But I'm horrible at predicting these things.
contraband (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:51:52 PM

when is richard ellies releasing rest of 4 billion 900 mill in to ico  folks. with this rate it may take atleast couple of months to get ico tokens back to investors. also just 2% tokens out in market. price tumbling. I believe it fall below 50 sat once 5 bill out to market. from there it raise. I will happily buy below 100 sat in few days.

Please stop posting 100% false information.  690,792,815.39 ET were transferred in the first 24 hours. Not 2%. LOL Smiley All of the hundreds of thousands of accounts were clear as of yesterday and only 600 wallets were locked as of yesterday due to suspected malicious activity. If people wanted to dump over 99.9% already had the opportunity long ago but many don't. Some will probably dump in the future but that wave is mostly done with. The reason the other 4+ billion are not flooding the exchanges is that the majority of investors are not day traders and have no intention on opening a cryptopia account just to dump their coins.

Crytopia moved $45 million ETN yesterday alone. That's more than the original ICO investment. Crytopia moved more ETN coins than the other 1,300 coins combined.  Actually, ETN owned Crytopia that day as Crytopia is a small exchange on only moved $36,449,072 USD today.

Applications for other exchanges are already submitted. If ETN gets on hitbtc it will be open to almost 20 times the market size. hitbtc did $644,123,689 USD today. Crytopia is at  $36.449,072 USD

Today it's the 45th largest volume coins out.    
Electroneum   $345,495,182   $0.069134   $8,811,850   4,997,507,466 ETN   

Right now ETN is trading in a relatively tiny exchange.
If ETN gets on one or more of the exchanges below it has the potential to skyrocket.

Crytopia      $36.449,072 USD
Hitbtc        $644,123,689 USD
Bithumb  $3,254,035,200 USD
Bitfinex   $2,606,468,299 USD
Bittrex    $2,029,966,400 USD
Binance  $1,729,793,860 USD   

The Dev team even with all the startup problems are headed by marketing masters in other fields and have had excellent results in those other fields other than Alt coins.

Personally, I missed the ICO but instead mined ETN and day traded them with great success. With almost zero invested  I made over 2 BTC from ETC alone in the month of November and that's growing.

If anyone wants to learn how to Day trade coins. I would watch every single Youtube video by Quickfingers Luc and then Watch every single one Again. You have to understand those tiny little subtleties that you'll miss the first time.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbcxHiowf0TSNKn3xVpGTiQ/videos

Here's an image of some of my ETN trades.
https://ibb.co/kQNJzm

Get yourself a Free https://www.coinigy.com account and practice on endless tiny trades so that you don't lose your wallet. After 100's of tiny trades you'll start understanding his panic logic and the 1 hour charts and can move up to making real money.

another noob spreading false info. all the 6 bill coins in our wallets are transferred during the ICO, all they did was some security enhancement. now problem is those coins in our wallets cannot able to transfer properly about 90% not in market, when they hit , day by day buy support it reducing. sell walls are increasing. as ppl get coins , this keeps go down.  unless team get some tech guys onboard fix problems.  pure marketing. they simple fork the monero not able to make it work. mobile mining app is joke , looks 5rd grader built it so many bugs in it. hope they hire some monero tech guys to fix it rather than marketing, they fix all those problems and do marketing that helps long run.

You're the newb giving bad advice after just admitting you have no clue on how to day trade. You even admitted to just losing 30-40% of your portfilio from your lack of trading skills.

QUOTE: "so at this point my portfolio started stumbling .....lost 30-40% portfolio value.at one point..."

This when alt coins have been sky rocketing. I'm the guy pulling in the money and I even even made great trades and money today during that time ETN dropped today.

Learn to trade before giving out bad advise.

I hope everyone understands that you are the one who is correct.

The ONLY reason I am not deleting his post is because it looks like he just doest have a firm grasp on how crypto matkets work.

He admitted himself that he is losing a ton of money, so I left everything up, so new members in the community can see a perfect example how NOT to trade.

Now that he has seen that he is wrong, and lost almost half of his position, if he continues to post blatantly false info, that he now knows is false, I will delete his posts if they contain the same false info.

I cant let flat out lies about ETN stats, the state of the platform, or actions of the ETN team, etc. continue to be spread.

This is why we have a moderated thread, to stop people from purposely posting false information for their own personal gain.
TOPBILL

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:59:27 PM

That's awesome. I wish I was good at buying and selling at dips. But I'm horrible at predicting these things.

You can get really good at it with time and the right tools.  The price of BTC has massive impact on the price of ETN just like it does with ETH and LTC but it also triggers the pros to dump or buy decisions magnifying many altcoin price drops and climbs.  Today when BTC jumped $2k very quickly many dumped ETH, LTC and ETN and that caused them all to crash at exactly the same time as they wanted to ride the quick BTC climb.  

See this image:

https://ibb.co/b6CoH6

BTC top Left         -    ETN top Right
ETH bottom Left   -    LTC bottom right

My quad image 43" 4K monitor

Notice how all three coins dropped at the exact same time with almost the exact same pattern making them all look like the same coin. Many people don't equate BTC's direct impact on other coins and don't take that into account when the price swings and people start dumping or buying depending on BTC's price.

https://www.coinigy.com really helps as you can't see the trends coming on the cryptopia exchange until it's too late to react. I had an advantage as I studied every aspect of this coin and mined over 1 million ETN and made several scripts to detect patterns and I dissected the monero blockchain and all the pools.

Watch all of this guys videos at least twice. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbcxHiowf0TSNKn3xVpGTiQ/videos He has a very simple and basic approach to day trading. You have to understand the panic people feel on every dip and do almost the opposite. I look forward to crazy crashing dips now as it's almost always money to be made.  ETN has been very easy to read because we know all the variables. Most of the traders are novices but now there are whales building walls and generating controlled panic crashes where they can grab up more coins.

Here are a few of my mining wallets pulling in over 1 million ETN https://ibb.co/gbjwn6
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:16:23 PM

write times like I can finally activate my account again. I do not get an email confirmation for a new password.  Wink Grin
it is also no answer in the spam folder  Huh  I have been trying for 2 days and no confirmation
Z33IMPUL

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:25:48 PM

You can get really good at it with time and the right tools.  The price of BTC has massive impact on the price of ETN just like it does with ETH and LTC but it also triggers the pros to dump or buy decisions magnifying many altcoin price drops and climbs.  Today when BTC jumped $2k very quickly many dumped ETH, LTC and ETN and that caused them all to crash at exactly the same time as they wanted to ride the quick BTC climb.  

See this image:

BTC top Left         -    ETN top Right
ETH bottom Left   -    LTC bottom right

Notice how all three coins dropped at the exact same time with almost the exact same pattern making them all look like the same coin. Many people don't equate BTC's direct impact on other coins and don't take that into account when the price swings and people start dumping or buying depending on BTC's price.

https://www.coinigy.com really helps as you can't see the trends coming on the cryptopia exchange until it's too late to react. I had an advantage as I studied every aspect of this coin and mined over 1 million ETN and made several scripts to detect patterns and I dissected the monero blockchain and all the pools.

Watch all of this guys videos at least twice. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbcxHiowf0TSNKn3xVpGTiQ/videos He has a very simple and basic approach to day trading. You have to understand the panic people feel on every dip and do almost the opposite. I look forward to crazy crashing dips now as it's almost always money to be made.  ETN has been very easy to read because we know all the variables. Most of the traders are novices but now there are whales building walls and generating controlled panic crashes where they can grab up more coins.

Here are a few of my mining wallets pulling in over 1 million ETN https://ibb.co/gbjwn6

Wow thanks dude. That actually makes a lot of sense. i'll go check that out. And wow 1 million coins..I wish I had even close to half of that.
Opurum

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:32:16 PM

Actually, ETN  just dipped to 315 where I picked up a truckload of coins and it's climbing back up now at 354 now.

You can get really good at it with time and the right tools.  The price of BTC has massive impact on the price of ETN just like it does with ETH and LTC but it also triggers the pros to dump or buy decisions magnifying many altcoin price drops and climbs.  Today when BTC jumped $2k very quickly many dumped ETH, LTC and ETN and that caused them all to crash at exactly the same time as they wanted to ride the quick BTC climb.   

See this image:

BTC top Left         -    ETN top Right
ETH bottom Left   -    LTC bottom right

Watch all of this guys videos at least twice. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbcxHiowf0TSNKn3xVpGTiQ/videos He has a very simple and basic approach to day trading. You have to understand the panic people feel on every dip and do almost the opposite. I look forward to crazy crashing dips now as it's almost always money to be made.  ETN has been very easy to read because we know all the variables. Most of the traders are novices but now there are whales building walls and generating controlled panic crashes where they can grab up more coins.

Wow thanks dude. That actually makes a lot of sense. i'll go check that out. And wow 1 million coins..I wish I had even close to half of that.

Nice insight. But I am no pro trader so I am ok with just speculating. I know every coin has its own day, and so I'll hold on till electroneum's day and hopefully it'll be soon.
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:08:01 AM

We have successfully delivered over 160,000 SMS message and emails in the first 24 hours. A minority of people are still struggling to receive our SMS messages or emails.

There you go, assuming most people who got SMSs eventually accessed the wallets, it means most ICO participants accessed their wallets. No further Drop in price! there were 110k ico participants, I assume the number is higher because of the duplicate attempts.

Well, good news for most, and hopefully all, maybe now things will start to progress in a more positive maner. By the way , is there any news of an official Windows GUI wallet, the comand line one is OK but a GUI one would be nice.
Cyan_Antares

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:57:24 AM

I have some Electroneum, not many, just 20 or so. Where can I start trading and converting 1 ETC I have to Electroneum? Bittrex and similar don't feature Electroneum, unless I am missing something.
simonetti

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:00:19 AM

Cryptopia only, for now.

Electroneum should pair up with India`s paytm, that would be huge Smiley
TheCryproMaster

Activity: 410

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:01:17 AM

I have some Electroneum, not many, just 20 or so. Where can I start trading and converting 1 ETC I have to Electroneum? Bittrex and similar don't feature Electroneum, unless I am missing something.

I can tell you what you're missing, the little bit of your effort to read even a couple of pages of this thread. How many pages of this thread have you read?

But to save you a bit of more of your valuable time, Cryptopia are the only exchange you can trade for ETN. But good luck signing up, its a few days wait at least to get verified they're a busy bunch of kiwis.
Cyan_Antares

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:19:17 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 03:41:34 AM by Cyan_Antares

Cryptopia only, for now.

Electroneum should pair up with India`s paytm, that would be huge Smiley
thanks!

I can tell you what you're missing, the little bit of your effort to read even a couple of pages of this thread. How many pages of this thread have you read?

But to save you a bit of more of your valuable time, Cryptopia are the only exchange you can trade for ETN. But good luck signing up, its a few days wait at least to get verified they're a busy bunch of kiwis.
just a few, the most recent ones -one of the post led me to coinify, registered there but it's not my thing, I was most used to Forex but in that sense I think I prefer binance interface-, 'cos I gotta admit that it's been a few busy days with exams and building a Vega 56 rig. Thanks for the insight, though, because I am registered in binance and bitfinex and saw nothing there. Shall check the initial page and see why that happens. Thanks again.
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: