Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:44:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 [402] 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240289 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
CroBoy12

Activity: 535
Merit: 43

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:54:21 PM

Am only holding and not selling until ath+ price, maybe not even then. Funny thing is in crypto world is that when one coin loose so much in price, people come and say it is scam, but when price go up and they get atleast 2x they wont say nothing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onwebflow

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:29:33 AM

Seems that anyone needs these billions of etn coins and in bear market periods we need more stable coins than etn.
RealBitYoda

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 12:04:09 PM

How is this project coming alone?
CroBoy12

Activity: 535
Merit: 43

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:59:30 PM

Yes, you are right bad future, in last 4 hours 20% up!  :ppp
bikan33

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:52:36 PM

Reachel from ETN wished Happy Easter for all ETN community, and than price jumped Grin
DADIBLAND

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:01:20 PM

Wow, At this price i will fully load my bags with ETN

price etn buy  0.01$

price today    0.005$

ETN = scam

Losing money (if you sell) doesn't mean it's a scam.

EXACTLY

and you buy low and sell high, not the other way around.

So what sharp traders do here, is HODL!!!

You still have the same amount of coins; that didnt go down.

0.01$  price ico
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:14:09 AM

Am only holding and not selling until ath+ price, maybe not even then. Funny thing is in crypto world is that when one coin loose so much in price, people come and say it is scam, but when price go up and they get atleast 2x they wont say nothing.

agreed, unpatient idiots fudding all the time. i don't get it why they are screaming scam. i'm an ico investor, too and i still hold my coins. price isn't performing well... only a blind can't see this. etn released a smartphone, ios and android apps are working.
ofc they changed their plan they had from the start. changing plans from time to time is necessary to react on things. companies have to work like this.
dncdog

Activity: 156
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:08:02 PM

If you are long term investor, Electroneum is definitely your good choice to add into your portfolio. It is really hard to say investment into Electroneum (if you buy the coin today) will bring profits or losses in short term, especially when bitcoin has shown that it might keep falling after struggling to break $6k. However, in long term, I determinantly say with you that you will not regret with your decisions and your investment in Electroneum, if you buy today or even if you buy at current low price of ETN someday to come.
CharlieCox

Activity: 212
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:32:29 AM

price etn buy  0.01$
price today    0.005$

I kinda new this would happen as soon as they announced they will allow ASICs on the network. I'm glad I sold all my ETN back then. I would consider re-entering now if they also didn't make KYC mandatory.  Cheesy
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:45:41 AM

price etn buy  0.01$
price today    0.005$

I kinda knew this would happen as soon as they announced they will allow ASICs on the network. I'm glad I sold all my ETN back then. I would consider re-entering now if they also didn't make KYC mandatory.  Cheesy

That is the best choice because we cannot able to sell now because the price of ETN is very low in the market. So it is good to hold the coins because slowly bitcoin price is increasing which makes us hold the coin until we make some decent profit.
DADIBLAND

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:43:56 AM

agreed, unpatient idiots fudding all the time. i don't get it why they are screaming scam. i'm an ico investor, too and i still hold my coins. price isn't performing well... only a blind can't see this. etn released a smartphone, ios and android apps are working.
ofc they changed their plan they had from the start. changing plans from time to time is necessary to react on things. companies have to work like this.
0.01$  price ico
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 05:30:23 PM

If you are long term investor, Electroneum is definitely your good choice to add into your portfolio. It is really hard to say investment into Electroneum (if you buy the coin today) will bring profits or losses in short term, especially when bitcoin has shown that it might keep falling after struggling to break $6k. However, in long term, I determinantly say with you that you will not regret with your decisions and your investment in Electroneum, if you buy today or even if you buy at current low price of ETN someday to come.
I agree with you ETN is a good project with great potential, but the essence of people's claims is clear. Anyone can now invest in this project just by buying a coin many times cheaper than we invested with you. Yes, I also hold the coin and believe in the future, but I am very upset now.... You just count what profit you would get if you invested in the project right now and invested the funds that were invested a year and a half ago.

stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:39:41 PM

I agree with you ETN is a good project with great potential, but the essence of people's claims is clear. Anyone can now invest in this project just by buying a coin many times cheaper than we invested with you. Yes, I also hold the coin and believe in the future, but I am very upset now.... You just count what profit you would get if you invested in the project right now and invested the funds that were invested a year and a half ago.

this is crpto, it isn't fair everytime. anyhow, just be happy with others profit. they are buying now, no one knows if they have the patience to hold it for a long time or selling for a x3 profit. every ico investor which still holding his coins has shown real patience. the most important thing is now to be able to hold etn for longer time. not selling for x3 or x5 profit based on the price today.  Smiley
Miro1764n

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:53:57 PM

Hi, guys. Can you give me the address of a working remote node . I need to sync my cli wallet. The hashvault node is down.
sisquo2121

Activity: 127
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:57:22 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2019, 08:10:56 AM by sisquo2121

The amount of things wrong with this coin endless.

From switching to ASIC resistance, then back ASIC friendly.

They have a slow coin and they want mass adoption. Nobody would use a slow coin for transactions.

An app that always has something wrong with it. Always broken and not working properly. People not getting paid the coins they're owed.

They claim the app is mining the coin when all it is doing is basically giving people a few cents worth of coins every week.  It isn't mining anything. Nobody can buy anything with a few cents worth of ETN coins. What's the point of even giving them away, its just diluting the price.

A KYC process that from what I understand is very difficult to get approved for. They want people to give out their social security number when no exchange or coin I've heard of asks for that information.

A mop closet they used to promote the coin at a major mobile phone conference , which was a total joke and showed how amateurish they are when they try to promote the coin.

Claiming the coin was prepared to go mainstream last year and now we find out it isn't even close to being able to go mainstream.

ETN was saying for a long time that millions of users were using the app when we now find out its like 80 thousand. The lies with ells never stop. He will just fabricate things or just outright lie to investors.

They tried to sell a clownish gimmick phone that is a joke and nobody wanted. It's not even selling on amazon anymore because nobody wanted to buy that piece of garbage.

Now we see they're trying to promote the coin to poor south africans when they probably will never use the coin.

It's obvious what's going to happen with this coin.

If by small chance it gains mass adoption , then ells and his cronies will make money from transaction fees, while the price stays low, like 100 sats, and investors lose money.

More than likely the mass adoption never happens and ells and his cronies pull off a fake double spend attack, claiming it was hacker who did it, when it was actually them who did it. Then they take out all the ico money and run off with it while the price sinks to 1 sat. The investors again are screwed even worse this time.

Either scenario ells and his people make money and the investors make nothing. Ells is a con man and eventually the law will catch up with him and put him where he belongs, which is in jail.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 05:51:45 PM

this is crpto, it isn't fair everytime. anyhow, just be happy with others profit. they are buying now, no one knows if they have the patience to hold it for a long time or selling for a x3 profit. every ico investor which still holding his coins has shown real patience. the most important thing is now to be able to hold etn for longer time. not selling for x3 or x5 profit based on the price today.  Smiley
I don't know about you, I definitely won't sell. I decided to conduct an experiment. I left myself 3 coins, promising coins, in long-term storage 3-5 years. And look at the result in the future. This is the only way to understand and conclude whether the cryptocurrency market is promising or not.

contraband (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:40:34 PM

They have a slow coin and they want mass adoption. Nobody would use a slow coin for transactions.

An app that always has something wrong with it. Always broken and not working properly. People not getting paid the coins they're owed.

They claim the app is mining the coin when all it is doing is basically giving people a few cents worth of coins every week.  It isn't mining anything. Nobody can buy anything with a few cents worth of ETN coins. What's the point of even giving them away, its just diluting the price.

A KYC process that from what I understand is very difficult to get approved for. They want people to give out their social security number when no exchange or coin I've heard of asks for that information.

A mop closet they used to promote the coin at a major mobile phone conference , which was a total joke and showed how amateurish they are when they try to promote the coin.

Claiming the coin was prepared to go mainstream last year and now we find out it isn't even close to being able to go mainstream.

ETN was saying for a long time that millions of users were using the app when we now find out its like 80 thousand. The lies with ells never stop. He will just fabricate things or just outright lie to investors.

They tried to sell a clownish gimmick phone that is a joke and nobody wanted. It's not even selling on amazon anymore because nobody wanted to buy that piece of garbage.

Now we see they're trying to promote the coin to poor south africans when they probably will never use the coin.

If by small chance it gains mass adoption , then ells and his cronies will make money from transaction fees, while the price stays low, like 100 sats, and investors lose money.

More than likely the mass adoption never happens and ells and his cronies pull off a fake double spend attack, claiming it was hacker who did it, when it was actually them who did it. Then they take out all the ico money and run off with it while the price sinks to 1 sat. The investors again are screwed even worse this time.

Either scenario ells and his people make money and the investors make nothing. Ells is a con man and eventually the law will catch up with him and put him where he belongs, which is in jail.

AS YOU CAN SEE AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD, IN A YEAR AND A HALF, IVE ONLY DELETED 11 POSTS FROM 4 USERS TOTAL!!

I HATE deleting posts, as I only do it when someone is trying to pass off lies as of they are truth.

Some newbie dont know any better, as although this community is VERY GOOD at handling these types of things on its own, still I delete these types of posts.

Above is a PERFECT example, its riddled with blantant lies, but I left it and will point some of the lies out here
contraband (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 12:06:21 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2019, 12:17:28 AM by contraband

AS YOU CAN SEE AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD, IN A YEAR AND A HALF, IVE ONLY DELETED 11 POSTS FROM 4 USERS TOTAL!!

I HATE deleting posts, as I only do it when someone is trying to pass off lies as of they are truth.

Some newbies dont know any better, and although this community is VERY GOOD at handling these types of things on its own, still I delete these types of posts sometimes.

Above is a PERFECT example.

Its riddled with blantant lies, but I left it and will point some of the lies out here

SIMPLY FALSE

THIS IS NOT A LIE BUT I WANTED TO TOUCH ON THIS BREIFLY

HERE IS A RAMDOM PERSONS RESPONSE TO THIS ISSUE FROM REDDIT:

>>>>CharlieKellysKid 12 points 3 months ago
It's the only way the average person will get in. They need that sense of security that their funds are safu. If anyone uses a bank, they already comply, unless you deal with cash and black market only. It also helps that big companies with deep pockets require KYC/AML. We need big companies to accept ETN to gain traction. The path has been laid and it's blindingly obvious Electroneum is on the right path.

CharlieKellysKid IS RIGHT. WE NEED TO FOCUS ON THE BIG PICTURE. IF YOU WANT TO USE BLACK MARKET, OR STAY ANON, STICK WITH MONERO, AS EACH COIN HAS ITS OWN ATTRIBUTES THAT FIT OUR INTENTIONS AND GOALS

AGAIN FALSE. THEY DID NOT USE A "MOP CLOSET" LOL. WE CAN ALL WATCH THE VIDEOS, AND I THOUGHT IT MADE A GREAT STATEMENT ABOUT WHATS ITS LIKE ON THE GROUND IN AFRICA IN SOME PLACES, WHICH CONTRARY TO YOUR OPINION, WAS NOT A BAD THING WHATSOEVER!!

ETN HAS A GREAT STRATEGY AND THEY ARE LASER FOCUSED AND BUILDING EVERYTHING FROM THE GROUND UP, QUITE SUCCESSFULLY SO FAR I MIGHT ADD.

ETN'S GOAL WAS TO ATTRACT ATTENTION AT WMC, AND THEY DID SO. THE GOAL WHILE GOING INTO THE WMC WAS TO BUILD MORE RELATIONSHIPS, AND INTRODUCE ETN TO THOSE THAT DIDNT HEAR OF US YET. THE IDEA CREATING A MAKESHIFT SHOP WAS GENIUS, AND YOU WOULD BE HARD PRESSED TO FIND ANOTHER IDEA THAT WAS EVEN ON PAR WITH WHAT THEY DID

Huh NO ONE FROM THE ETN TEAM SAID WE WERE GOING TO ACHIEVE MASS ADOPTION LAST YEAR, BUT ALL THE GROUND WORK IS BEING DONE FOR IT TO TRULY BECOME A REALITY.

ARE YOU CONFUSING "READY FOR MAINSTREAM", AND THE COIN BECOMING ADOPTED BY THE MASSES, MAYBE??? NOT TOTALLY EVEN SURE AS TO WHAT YOURE TRYING TO GET AT HERE???

WHEN I REACHED THIS POINT OF YOURS, IS WHEN I REALIZED THAT YOU WERENT CONFUSED, OR GENUINELY EVEN CONCERNED WITH ETN, BUT SMEARING ETN ON PURPOSE, AND CLEARLY CREATING FUD.

WE ALL KNOW THAT THE NUMBER OF REGISTERED USERS ARE IN THE MILLIONS, AND THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STAT YOURE QUOTING HERE, WHICH IS: THE NUMBER OF REGISTERED USERS CURRENTLY MINING IN REAL TIME

NICE TRY THO I GUESS SMH

AGAIN FALSE. WHAT COIN DO YOU KNOW OF THAT HAS THEIR OWN MOBILE PHONE??

THE REASON THAT THEY CREATED AN ELECTRONEUM PHONE IS BECAUSE WHEN PEOPLE IN OUR TARGET MARKET SEE AN ELECTRONEUM ON THE SHELF, AND THEN SEE THE COIN, THEY AUTOMATICALLY SEE ETN A LEGIT, AND WANT TO KNOW MORE. AGAIN, YOU ARE RIPPING A GENIUS IDEA!!!! TARGETING, STRATEGY, AND EXECUTION!!!! I CANT EVEN BELIEVE YOU WENT AFTER THIS ONE LOL!!

HAVE SOME RESPECT MAN. NOT ALL OF US ARE LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE BORN IN A DEVELOPED COUNTRY LIKE WE HAVE, BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE, OUR PROJECT WILL HELP THEM IN MANY, MANY, MANY WAYS. IN BUSINESS, YOU AIM TO SOLVE A PROBLEM, OR IMPROVING ON SOMETHING THAT CAN HELP THE COMMUNITY, AND ETN IS DOING BOTH

OH COME ON NOW MAN LOL!!

SO NOW YOU SAY EVEN WHEN WE REACH MASS ADOPTION AND ETN IS BEING ACTIVELY USED BY HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE/BILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN THE LATE STAGES OF DEVELOPMENT, THAT ONLY THE ETN TEAM WILL ENJOY THE SUCCESS OF OUR GOALS BEING MET. LIKE I SAID, JUST BLATANT LIES!!!

OK, NOW YOURE JUST BEING SILLY

AGAIN, THIS IS THE REASON I WOULD JUST USUALLY DELETE A POST LIKE THIS

RICH CREATED A WAY TO BRING THE BENEFITS OF CRYPTO TO THOSE THAT NEED IT THE MOST, AND TO SAY HES GOING TO END UP IN JAIL BY DOING SO IS NOTHING BUT A LAME ATTACK ON A LEADER THAT IS DOING A GREAT JOB AND WILL MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE WHILE MAKING THOSE THAT SUPPORTED THE PROJECT WITH THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY INSANE ROI IN PROCESS!!!!

thd26bct

Activity: 300
Merit: 93

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 01:35:42 AM

I don't know about you, I definitely won't sell. I decided to conduct an experiment. I left myself 3 coins, promising coins, in long-term storage 3-5 years. And look at the result in the future. This is the only way to understand and conclude whether the cryptocurrency market is promising or not.
Looking at the coinmarketcap charts, it is obviously that we have seen a start of new massive massacre on altcoins. All coins turn into Red, and they already have fallen from 5% than yesterday price, but compared to their latest spikes in the last wave of altcoins, they have all fallen around 30 to 50 percent. Altcoins are cheap for now, no doubt about that fact, including Electroneum coin. This time, with the massacre, investors whom waited patiently have another great chance to raise their balance with this coming round of investment.  Smiley
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:27:57 PM

New low just happened

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
Pages: « 1 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 [402] 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: