Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:03:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 415 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread  (Read 240290 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Mattthev

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 11:50:08 AM

i dont see anything interesting about electroneum, just wondering why the price is good lol
One word... Marketing

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
XmasJohn08

Activity: 459
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:13:07 PM

i dont see anything interesting about electroneum, just wondering why the price is good lol
One word... Marketing

3 not one, and so far is the worst I've see until now, I will call it, give me your money and we talk later.

new24core

Activity: 413
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:52:08 PM

One word... Marketing

3 not one, and so far is the worst I've see until now, I will call it, give me your money and we talk later.

John I found this image and thought of you ;-0

XmasJohn08

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:42:37 PM

One word... Marketing

John I found this image and thought of you ;-0

Funny sarcasm, so funny.

leole

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:01:01 PM

What make me a litle bit afraid with this coin is that when you see the low buy support with 750k usd sell order the price will fall to 1 Satoshi .

This is not much and when you see the mining hashrate and the number of generated coins this could happen like a hammer falling at almost anytime.

The price is again falling and I would not be surprised to see it tomorrow morning back arround 600 satoshi .

Just my personal opinion for sure it could also make x10 in the next weeks but I doubt.

contraband (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:26:20 PM

Good afternoon to everyone my name is Patrick and I'm an attorney who runs across Europe, on 01 Oct 2017 I send 17.1084 Ethereum to Electroneum website which I can not access at this time and honestly, I was not interested in anything until this day when I spoke to a friend about different coins like Bitcoin Ripple and many others how the market is down and up all the time now I would like to draw the attention of everyone who owns this Electroneum coin.

- When you go to this link https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electroneum/ you will see that Announcement will redirect you on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065043.0 on an old thread where nothing can be written anymore
- If you take the time to analyze a bit all the videos on youtube you will see that many of them are made by users who are crying or who have no idea what they are talking about just to make views
- At this point because they can not access their account or the transfer has failed, I am in the same position
- 41 minutes ago I wrote a message on facebook that I can not access my account after another 4 minutes ago I was blocked on their facebook page
- My friends' opinion was the next because I can not have a momentary opinion but I will have one soon

A friend: They have collected a huge amount of money and they do not even give 1 cent what other people say because money is already in their accounts and they not even bothered to hire more people to support.
Me: Now I'm stupid in front of my friends because I've invested in this coin that I've heard is a clone from another coin

I took pictures of this post and also a short video was done in case I can not access my coins in the next 24 hours.
I also ask at least 3 users to give me a private message if they have the same problem as me with all the evidence they have
I wish everyone a good day and I hope all the problems will be solved in the next few hours
Thank you.

Your coins are lost from the moment you invest

Ok, it looks like we have a few people that are consistantly coming here to do nothing but cause trouble on the thread.

For a very long time the community was able to simply refute posts that were fud or misleading, etc. themselves.

This was good because positive and negative post could be made and other users could make their own conculsions.

This was good because I dont want to come and delete posts all day, as I had to at times before.

It looks like we are back in a time when a few people are willing to spend full time work to damage the thread, and are not just here to give thier personal opinion.

I waited as long as I could because I love to see the community police themselves, but now we are back at a time when I will delete, refute, and ban the appropriate paid trolls until the thread is at a level where it can police itself again.

The above quoted post is a good example.

The first post made by the "lawyer" while goofy is not something that I would delete.

The response to this post by Santa is not ok and will be deleted.

Xmas guy. If you dont want to become banned from posting on this thread, and have your account banned/suspended if you fail to do so, stop stating blantant lies as established fact, as this is the fastest way to become banned from this thread.

Sorry guys it took so long for me take action, but you all that have been here for awhile know where I stand on censorship.
YoggYogg

Activity: 110
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:22:12 AM

Ok, it looks like we have a few people that are consistantly coming here to do nothing but cause trouble on the thread.

For a very long time the community was able to simply refute posts that were fud or misleading, etc. themselves.

This was good because positive and negative post could be made and other users could make their own conculsions.

This was good because I dont want to come and delete posts all day, as I had to at times before.

It looks like we are back in a time when a few people are willing to spend full time work to damage the thread, and are not just here to give thier personal opinion.

I waited as long as I could because I love to see the community police themselves, but now we are back at a time when I will delete, refute, and ban the appropriate paid trolls until the thread is at a level where it can police itself again.

The first post made by the "lawyer" while goofy is not something that I would delete.

Xmas guy. If you dont want to become banned from posting on this thread, and have your account banned/suspended if you fail to do so, stop stating blantant lies as established fact, as this is the fastest way to become banned from this thread.

Sorry guys it took so long for me take action, but you all that have been here for awhile know where I stand on censorship.

Looks like only opinions on usability, past developments and future prospects have to be positive.

In this case - Moon soon bois, ez x10.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:28:07 AM

Hi! I am involved in beta testing mobile mining.  For 3 days are not awarded coins, although the application indicates that the mining run. What's the matter  Huh Huh

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

XmasJohn08

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:14:50 AM

NOW I can access my coins Shocked

First of all I want to say sorry to contraband but if you will be in the same position like me maybe you will do the same thing like me only to touch that money
Secondly I hope all the problems will be resolved soon as possible for everyone
All you have to do is JUST WAIT.

Kapz786

Activity: 697
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:21:48 AM
Merited by Highspeed123 (2)

Good afternoon to everyone my name is Patrick and I'm an attorney who runs across Europe, on 01 Oct 2017 I send 17.1084 Ethereum to Electroneum website which I can not access at this time and honestly, I was not interested in anything until this day when I spoke to a friend about different coins like Bitcoin Ripple and many others how the market is down and up all the time now I would like to draw the attention of everyone who owns this Electroneum coin.

- When you go to this link https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electroneum/ you will see that Announcement will redirect you on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065043.0 on an old thread where nothing can be written anymore
- If you take the time to analyze a bit all the videos on youtube you will see that many of them are made by users who are crying or who have no idea what they are talking about just to make views
- At this point because they can not access their account or the transfer has failed, I am in the same position
- 41 minutes ago I wrote a message on facebook that I can not access my account after another 4 minutes ago I was blocked on their facebook page
- My friends' opinion was the next because I can not have a momentary opinion but I will have one soon

A friend: They have collected a huge amount of money and they do not even give 1 cent what other people say because money is already in their accounts and they not even bothered to hire more people to support.
Me: Now I'm stupid in front of my friends because I've invested in this coin that I've heard is a clone from another coin

I took pictures of this post and also a short video was done in case I can not access my coins in the next 24 hours.
I also ask at least 3 users to give me a private message if they have the same problem as me with all the evidence they have
I wish everyone a good day and I hope all the problems will be solved in the next few hours
Thank you.

Thank you contraband! God there was a guy a guy last week I think even more frustrating than all the above idiots I hope his rubbish was removed as well.

I have no issue with constructive criticism over the Electroneum project but some of the posts being made are completely untruthful and just plain trolling
XmasJohn08

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:45:39 AM

Again, I'm sorry for making this a bad one but by deleting you will cause a damage to the viewers and also to the project, for everyone that have problems with ETN
My advance to you is WAIT and your problem will get solved.

Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:56:08 PM

Thank you.

Thank you contraband! God there was a guy a guy last week I think even more frustrating than all the above idiots I hope his rubbish was removed as well.

I have no issue with constructive criticism over the Electroneum project but some of the posts being made are completely untruthful and just plain trolling

I agree, Contrabands intervention was needed as some of the trolling was becoming unbearable, in the end, I just did not have the desire to respond or argue against some of the ridiculous comments, I was biting my tongue.

It is important that constructive criticism is heard, there will of course be genuine issues and concerns and this is the place for that. Anything that is simply untrue or just aimed at damaging the project should be moderated.
Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:07:37 PM

One word... Marketing

No it's just stupid people paying for speculation.

This coin is a scam 40 million raised for their ico and they stay on cryptopia

Cryotopia is also shady

Fuck all the scammers
XmasJohn08

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:10:33 PM

I agree, Contrabands intervention was needed as some of the trolling was becoming unbearable, in the end, I just did not have the desire to respond or argue against some of the ridiculous comments, I was biting my tongue.

It is important that constructive criticism is heard, there will of course be genuine issues and concerns and this is the place for that. Anything that is simply untrue or just aimed at damaging the project should be moderated.

First look at you, YOU quote something that has been resolved
Secondly by not deleting some things everyone will see that problems get resolved quick or not but they get RESOLVED.

Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:48:55 PM

First look at you, YOU quote something that has been resolved
Secondly by not deleting some things everyone will see that problems get resolved quick or not but they get RESOLVED.

Please stop quoting my posts, I was not in any way trying to draw a reaction from you. I am entitled to reply to whomever I want and I was giving merit to a post that I agreed with, and in turn thanking Contraband for keeping the thread on track. You litter the thread with your negativity, so why am I not allowed to post something from time to time?

I never said delete everything, did I? Some posters do need to be moderated though, as spreading Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt is helpful to nobody, only those seeking to gain from it personally. Yes I agree that leaving some of those posts up is a good thing, of course.
Marco241

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:10:56 PM

One word... Marketing

Cryotopia is also shady

Fuck all the scammers

OMFG
Do you really think it's up to the Electroneum Dev Team (or any other Dev Team) to decide which exchanges will list their coin?
Let me enlighten you. No it's not. The only ones that have a saying in this are the exchanges themselves.
So the only thing Dev Teams can do is file a request (which they did with numerous exchanges) and then wait.

If you want your favourite exchange to list Electroneum, go spam them about it.
the_hodler

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 03:48:27 PM

One word... Marketing

Cryotopia is also shady

Fuck all the scammers

OMFG
Do you really think it's up to the Electroneum Dev Team (or any other Dev Team) to decide which exchanges will list their coin?
Let me enlighten you. No it's not. The only ones that have a saying in this are the exchanges themselves.
So the only thing Dev Teams can do is file a request (which they did with numerous exchanges) and then wait.

Some exchanges also request a fee to list. While I don't support this, its the way of the crypto trading world that we live in. So thats not up to the users to spam about.

Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:37:19 PM

if I had an exchane then I would ask ETN if they could come to me. That's how I earn my money. I would take good tokens and coins for free. Because good stock exchanges earn a lot of money . very good tokens quickly get to good stock markets. Bad tokens take a long time.
XmasJohn08

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:58:10 PM

if I had an exchane then I would ask ETN if they could come to me. That's how I earn my money. I would take good tokens and coins for free. Because good stock exchanges earn a lot of money . very good tokens quickly get to good stock markets. Bad tokens take a long time.

stocks.exchange is actually the best until now.

Mattthev

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 06:43:09 PM

One word... Marketing

Cryotopia is also shady

Fuck all the scammers

OMFG

Actually they've paid to be listed on Cryptopia, same you can do with Binance...

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 415 »
  Print  

Jump to: