Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:27:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much can Bitcoin increase?  (Read 1280 times)
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:52:22 PM

My guess is that the BTC will rise above $ 10,000 by the end of 2017. What do you think?

I think that the highest price we might reach before 2018 begins is about 8200 usd, I suspect that the bullish run will slow down and perhaps there will be some minor step backs, I do not think it will be long until we see 10k breached however.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:05:44 AM

but there's so much debate on what will be the supported chain but still anything can happen depending on the majority's support.
These debates don't add much value to what potentially can happen, because it's all speculation. Regardless of the position of certain entities in this industry, they will never allow the legacy chain to suffer any long term damage.

It's basically a manipulation game that's going on here, where a few entities are just looking to hit the jackpot with yet another chain split resulting in hundreds of millions in instant profits ~ it's nothing more than a well set up plan.

If S2X ends up with a decent value against Bitcoin, it will be a win situation for those looking to get rid of their split coins. I will not immediately sell mine, but if the price hovers in the higher 0.2's, I think I will unload 50%.

It don't add much value but it is dividing the people who are just speculating with this issue. I'm not underrating the power of many small time bitcoin hodlers and traders, as most of us are just following and going with the flow. And so if there will be a big support to what chain will be mostly supported by the miners we'll be also sticking to that chain and coin. Thanks for your inputs, I'll also wait before B2x will be taking over bitcoin's price but if not, I'll stay.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:39:00 AM

but there's so much debate on what will be the supported chain but still anything can happen depending on the majority's support.
These debates don't add much value to what potentially can happen, because it's all speculation. Regardless of the position of certain entities in this industry, they will never allow the legacy chain to suffer any long term damage.

It's basically a manipulation game that's going on here, where a few entities are just looking to hit the jackpot with yet another chain split resulting in hundreds of millions in instant profits ~ it's nothing more than a well set up plan.

If S2X ends up with a decent value against Bitcoin, it will be a win situation for those looking to get rid of their split coins. I will not immediately sell mine, but if the price hovers in the higher 0.2's, I think I will unload 50%.

It don't add much value but it is dividing the people who are just speculating with this issue. I'm not underrating the power of many small time bitcoin hodlers and traders, as most of us are just following and going with the flow. And so if there will be a big support to what chain will be mostly supported by the miners we'll be also sticking to that chain and coin. Thanks for your inputs, I'll also wait before B2x will be taking over bitcoin's price but if not, I'll stay.

That would be great if you will stay on the decision you have right now, and if you still wait then its expected to have good outputs in the future. Speculations is just speculations, what we are looking here is the reality which breaks the real score here. That's why most of the investors has been holding since from the smaller value until now at $7k plus, they were still actively monitoring the tracks of bitcoin's journey to top most price ever. When it happen the price to reach of bitcoin will be at $20k, that would be surprisingly beats the so called fork, and I am confident that the system is already prepared towards every challenges on the blockchain network improvements.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:50:49 AM

End of this year would be reach $ 8,000 and next year (2018) can reach $ 15,000.
This year bitcoin increase significant, because demand in the market for bitcoin get positive responses.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:57:54 AM

My guess is that the BTC will rise above $ 10,000 by the end of 2017. What do you think?

Yes. I think it reach 10,000$ before the year 2017 ends and has also a big possibility to surpass that price. I came up with that / I concluded that because I base on the price of bitcoin before from 2000$ then I just woke up it is already 4000$ all the way to 5000$ then 6000$  to 7000$. Very quick. It just takes a month to increase. I also think if bitcoin does not drop its price last last month just continue rising maybe bitcoin price now is already in range of 10,000$ or almost 10,000$.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:11:06 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin prices will increase in early 2018, but if by the end of this year we will reach above $ 8500 - $ 9,000, because to reach $ 10,000 it is not easy.
we can only reach $ 10,000 at the beginning of the year.
But actually my expectations also at the end of this year the price could reach $ 10,000.
hope this happens
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:46:24 AM

That would be great if you will stay on the decision you have right now, and if you still wait then its expected to have good outputs in the future. Speculations is just speculations, what we are looking here is the reality which breaks the real score here. That's why most of the investors has been holding since from the smaller value until now at $7k plus, they were still actively monitoring the tracks of bitcoin's journey to top most price ever. When it happen the price to reach of bitcoin will be at $20k, that would be surprisingly beats the so called fork, and I am confident that the system is already prepared towards every challenges on the blockchain network improvements.

My decision isn't that intact and I'll be wiser on this time since many are getting involved with this upcoming fork and this is the most controversial so far that is happening. As I keep on browsing on the net about this upcoming fork of B2x someone came over on a social media group and posted a link about it that it's a Wall Street people that are trying to take over the bitcoin network so they'll use Segwit2x as the instrument of it but I can't find the link now.  Undecided
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:19:55 AM

I do also think so. Bitcoin's value is now at 7400$ and I honestly expected that it will only be achieved after the fork, and I was totally wrong. Since its maret value is alresdy high, and it is still expected to be more expensive after the segwit2x, achieving that amount of 10000's won't be a problem and will be possible for Bitcoin with ease by the time that its demand in the market go skyrocket after the fork.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:25:54 AM

I do also think so. Bitcoin's value is now at 7400$ and I honestly expected that it will only be achieved after the fork, and I was totally wrong. Since its maret value is alresdy high, and it is still expected to be more expensive after the segwit2x, achieving that amount of 10000's won't be a problem and will be possible for Bitcoin with ease by the time that its demand in the market go skyrocket after the fork.
Or otherwise the fork will give a lot of the dump to the bitcoin as the more traders try to cash out thir profit. A lot of my friend are saying to buy the more bitcoin because they are only interested to gaining the free b2x and another reason to keep some of portfolio in the bitcoin. $10,000 for the next year.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:27:10 AM

Well I think it’s a very hard prediction about price we just know that he price will be increased because bitcoin is doing something extra for his users and same its users are also doing hard work to take bitcoin up to the highest price so there is no doubt that bitcoin price will be high and I wish that bitcoin will maintain his price high.
cava95

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:18:16 PM

I think with this growth rate he easy can be over 10k to the end of year but you never know what wil be in the next 50 days,all indicators say that he going in that direction.

Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:42:41 PM

If investor is looking for good return on investment with safe investment s/he will avoid to invest on cryptocurrencies. This volatility problem leads to higher level of price speculation. If mass adoption gonna to be bigger price will test 10000$ level for next year or even before christmas.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1156

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:06:29 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 02:16:45 AM by beerlover

Even if miners want to support a particular chain and the users do not want it, then I guess they will just have to switch back at some point to the most profitable one. Every miner is there for the profit and then we cannot just decide to give them and some bitcoin companies the control to dictate for us. Bitcoin legacy will still over rule as far as I am concerned and by then, all these bullshit forked coins would just be trying to find a means to survive.

The rest would be fantasy rather than fantastic since I don't know if we can across that up but if supports are growing and demands are increasing then maybe we can see more good improvement of this bitcoins. And those past good movements really shock the public thats why we can see some time to time growth and maybe we can see more at this year end comes.
Rather than support and demand, I guess the fantasy is all the thing which is doing the magic of making bitcoin prices into new heights. But it is just a initial trigger, later only demand finalize the price levels.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:20:31 AM

I agree with your prediction. I also think that it will be able to reach 10000$ of market value at the end of this year. At first I thought that it will only increased upto 7500$ at the end of 2017, but it already reached that amount at this moment without the hardfork starting. And since there will be a fork, it is something to look forward with because its value is expected to be more expensive.
maksimpro333

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:29:50 AM

I would give him an estimate of up to 10k, the rest is just fantastic, well, there is no such thing. I have not seen a ride in such huge sizes anywhere else, even the current price causes a small shock.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 06:36:23 AM

I would give him an estimate of up to 10k, the rest is just fantastic, well, there is no such thing. I have not seen a ride in such huge sizes anywhere else, even the current price causes a small shock.

The rest would be fantasy rather than fantastic since I don't know if we can across that up but if supports are growing and demands are increasing then maybe we can see more good improvement of this bitcoins. And those past good movements really shock the public thats why we can see some time to time growth and maybe we can see more at this year end comes.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:25:58 AM

I agree with your prediction. I also think that it will be able to reach 10000$ of market value at the end of this year. At first I thought that it will only increased upto 7500$ at the end of 2017, but it already reached that amount at this moment without the hardfork starting. And since there will be a fork, it is something to look forward with because its value is expected to be more expensive.

Very much that it can be possible, many see this price very possible. Dont see any reason why we wont see this this year but this price is knocking on doors every day. With so much increase in bitcoin price this year i dont see why it can be happening with this 10k price by this years end. We have only little more then moth till years end but its quite possible to see this.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:24:10 AM

prediction you  mean bro?  Will for me my prediction is not to much even bitcoin fork is vanished . The reason  maybe there will be a new causes that can stop bitcoin its journey again. In my speculation maybe bitcoin will reach 8k by the end of 2017 not 10k and after that maybe There will be a hard fall again. 
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:52:31 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 01:53:31 PM by n691309

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:25:14 AM

Just a few days ago it seemed like we could hit that amount of money but now it seems that is not going to be the case especially since the next fork got canceled, this immediately killed some of the demand for bitcoin since most people were very interested in this new fork and the airdrop coins we could get but now that is not going to happen people are preferring to buy alts instead and the price is going down, so I do not think we are going to reach that price at the end of the year.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: