Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:45:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Trust System  (Read 622 times)
r3wt (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 10:09:32 AM

I am glad the forum takes scamming seriously and has a system in place to stop it.

That system does not stop it.
I'm not even sure it will reduce it.

It sure helps the mods alienate honest trustworthy people that cross them though.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 10:19:00 AM

LOL, someone who owns the account 'extortion' and tried to extort people (but failed miserably), who spammed coinchat with tons of alt accounts after been butthurt that he was banned is honest and trustworthy Cheesy

Funny.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 10:41:04 AM

LOL, someone who owns the account 'extortion' and tried to extort people (but failed miserably), who spammed coinchat with tons of alt accounts after been butthurt that he was banned is honest and trustworthy Cheesy

Funny.

I think you are the pot that calls the kettle black. Hacking your competitors site and stealing all their BTC(was it 25 or 36 btc i cant remember) is what i definitely call trustworthy behaviour. that and scamming your way out of large trades is also trustworthy behaviour. now that i think of it, so is using the actions of your personal website to justify giving someone negative rep is trustworthy behaviour as well.  and for the love of god, go read the extortion thread you moron. I never scammed anybody out of a dime, though they offered to pay, i declined. it was a social experiment. so by your own logic tradefortress, if i'm a scammer you are a scammer ten times over. fug off now troll

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 10:44:21 AM

If I was into Bitcoin to steal people's money, I would have done it long ago and stole more than ten thousand coins while I was the developer for a Bitcoin site/service. Or I would have hijacked anyone's forum account from a vuln on this forum Roll Eyes

You can ask quite a few people (including theymos) what I do when I find a security vulnerability.

Also, r3wt, you have commited a criminal offense under the CFAA (a)(2)(C). Way to go.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 10:49:57 AM

If I was into Bitcoin to steal people's money, I would have done it long ago and stole more than ten thousand coins while I was the developer for a Bitcoin site/service. Or I would have hijacked anyone's forum account from a vuln on this forum Roll Eyes

You can ask quite a few people (including theymos) what I do when I find a security vulnerability. I don't steal coins.

you admitted to stealing the dudes coins and said it was a "social experiment" and refused to pay back. you openly admitted to hacking your competitors site after they refused to patch the vulnerability of their website. You told me about this to on coinchat, you told me the exact vulnerability and site names i could hack and steal their coins. remember that admin, or do you have selective memory?

r3wt (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 10:50:53 AM

You can ask quite a few people (including theymos) what I do when I find a security vulnerability.

Also, r3wt, you have commited a criminal offense under the CFAA (a)(2)(C). Way to go.
Oh really, and what exact law did i break there big brain? you use Andrews case like it would have anything to do with what i did at coinchat, which was essentially nothing, and i have one of your own moderators that can back my story up.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 10:59:11 AM

you admitted to stealing the dudes coins and said it was a "social experiment" and refused to pay back. you openly admitted to hacking your competitors site after they refused to patch the vulnerability of their website. You told me about this to on coinchat, you told me the exact vulnerability and site names i could hack and steal their coins. remember that admin, or do you have selective memory?
I proved a flaw in ripple that allowed other people to steal coins. I didn't steal a single coin, I was showing people how a closed source, centralized and openly lying payments system was broken.

You're referring to MoneyPakTrader? He's not a competitor, (I don't do money laundering) and I hacked it to show the site was insecure. Last time I checked, he's still wailing about how it is "IMPENETRABLE" and "PERFECTLY SECURE" when I already know another unpatched security vulnerability on that site.

Oh, and I think you are the one with selective memory, I told people the list of sites with vulnerabilities I found and that was patched after I disclosed it, without stealing anything.nk

I think tard is the appropriate word to use here. It's funny how scammers like hashking, r3wt and early adopters of the scam ripple call me a scammer Cheesy
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 11:05:42 AM

I proved a flaw in ripple that allowed other people to steal coins. I didn't steal a single coin.

You're referring to MoneyPakTrader? He's not a competitor, (I don't do money laundering) and I hacked it to show the site was insecure. Last time I checked, he's still wailing about how it is "IMPENETRABLE" and "PERFECTLY SECURE" when I already know another unpatched security vulnerability on that site.

Oh, and I think you were the one with selective memory, I told people the list of sites with vulnerabilities I found and that was patched (after I disclosed them, without stealing anything).

ok, but you still ingore the fact that you didn't give a shit that i was extortion until after you banned me from your site. in fact, we were chatting on and off up to the day before shit went down between me and random cloud. in fact, it wasn't until i started ban evading on your website that you trheatened to expose me as extortion and attach this to my bitcointalk record as you put it. why the sudden change of policy? convenience? you know damn well that i'm not a scammer. i was the most generous person in the chat( well maybe 3rd most behind you and kit.) i frequently tipped all of my coins to other users to drive interest in the chat when it was slow. i even went out of my way to alert you when competitors were invading your board and sending around pms saying you were a scammer and never paid out. i'm not really sure what you have against a sarcastic thread i started under an alt count named extortion about scamming scammers by threatening to expose them. care to explain?

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 11:07:22 AM

Actually, I woke up, saw my emails, logged onto coinchat and was going to ban you, when I saw your PM to me - where you admitted that you were extortion and (paraphrased) "some asshole reported it to theymos"

So yeah, got any other empty shells to fire?
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 11:12:16 AM

Actually, I woke up, saw my emails, logged onto coinchat and was going to ban you, when I saw your PM to me - where you admitted that you were extortion and (paraphrased) "some asshole reported it to theymos"

um, you totally missed the point of the extortion thread. did you even read it?

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 11:13:21 AM

I'm sure it was convenient for you to go "nah, it was a joke, nobody took it seriously" after you were called out. Your last responses about that thread was discussing if it's really scamming if you scam a scammer.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 11:13:43 AM

but how can that be, when you didn't ban me until days later when random and i got into it? do you have any more empty shells to fire? huh TF? cuz your story changes every other post.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 11:14:45 AM

What? I found out your PM when I was going to ban you.

EDIT: Looked at the logs, you sent that message after I went to sleep. You could clearly tell that by the fact that I wasn't active anywhere.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 11:23:26 AM

I'm sure it was convenient for you to go "nah, it was a joke, nobody took it seriously" after you were called out. Your last responses about that thread was discussing if it's really scamming if you scam a scammer.

i got doxxed. the pm history of my account should shed some light on why i created "extortion". i was desperate

you didn't ban me until days later and you know it.

r3wt (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 11:24:57 AM

EDIT: Looked at the logs, you sent that message after I went to sleep. You could clearly tell that by the fact that I wasn't active anywhere.

you didn't ban me until several days later. also, why were you going to ban me in the first place? was my original ban evasion(or technically mute evasion) still pissing you off?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: