Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:43:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: BTC Rollercoaster. Price/Fud/Drama.
More than 40% Price Swings Common. - 1 (14.3%)
More than 25% Price Swings Common. - 4 (57.1%)
More than 10% Price Swings Common. - 0 (0%)
Constant Modest Rise in Price. - 0 (0%)
Sideways Price. Equilibrium. - 0 (0%)
Constant Modest Drop in Price.. - 0 (0%)
No Viewpoint. Its a Rollercoaster. - 2 (28.6%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is a Roller Coaster. Deal with it. It is about to get REAL!  (Read 482 times)
Paecga129

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:33:13 PM

Bitcoin is indeed a roller coaster and we are climing and climbing on up to a massive crash in the near future.

Remember the last time BTC crashed? There were people committing suicide... it was really sad.

I think hopefully we should be more prepared because a lot of people are going to get depressed when BTC crashes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Searing (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:29:50 AM

My strategy has always been simple - keep calm and hodl.

I have good friends, I am fairly certain, are at this moment, renting a white windowless van, gonna snatch me off the street and

drag me to an 'intervention' with the theme of "What the f*ck do you are doing, its a bubble, a bubble I tell you, it is gonna go TULIPS,

we are going to beat you with this $5 wrench until you release your private keys and we can save you from yourself!!!!

bless their hearts....but I figure, the intervention part is true...and I'm gonna catch hell for my HODL mentality.....sometime in the near

future....you are invited to a party......blamo....sh*t they will probably invite my family, my financial advisor, and my lawyer and my CPA!

Hell, they may get my Banker to stop by!

Sh*t, this will be the BTC version of The Exorcist! Crap!... this is gonna suck....I figure the breaking point will be a SOLID floor of 12k per BTC.

I'm frigging doomed......FML

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: