Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:51:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SCR] SCORUM | ⭐ ⚽ ⭐ ⚾️ THE FIRST SPORTS MEDIA POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 11931 times)
John_Mct

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

Scorum Community Manager

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 12:00:56 PM

Sure, it's called Time To Draft. During his time there, Vlad saw the potential for innovative sports coverage and used the large audience to successfully test the theories behind Scorum.

Do you know how long he ran TTD?

He was there for two years.

Redefining Sports Media on the Graphene Framework
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zinylia (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:02:08 PM

Join our forum threads in your preferred language and share with your sports-loving friends all over the world
English — https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2353775
Chinese — https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2357387
Russian — https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2357640
Dutch — https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2403345
Spanish — https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2402579
Portuguese — https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2400413
French — https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2387256
German — https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2403783
Zinylia (OP)

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:46:16 PM

Just got listed on Cointelegraph, an independent publication covering all things blockchain. Check out and follow! https://cointelegraph.com/ico-calendar/scorum
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:43:52 PM

I live in Hong Kong, can I participate in the ICO?

Also, is it open to the US?
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 08:16:43 PM

I like the concept of the project, how are you going to market it?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:28:51 PM

Sure, it's called Time To Draft. During his time there, Vlad saw the potential for innovative sports coverage and used the large audience to successfully test the theories behind Scorum.

Do you know how long he ran TTD?

He was there for two years.

Wow nice, looks like it hit top 1000 in the world for site traffic if my glance at Alexa was accurate.
Daniel_West

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:34:01 PM

Excuse me, but is there some kind of law in your country that forbids ICO? Even though, you can do anything anonymous via the internet, am I right?
okspam

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:42:04 PM

Excuse me, but is there some kind of law in your country that forbids ICO? Even though, you can do anything anonymous via the internet, am I right?

Well you aren't exactly wrong, but there are advantages to it being legal. Rather difficult to pay your rent via crypto at this point, and getting it turned into local currency is where the feds get you.
GoBelle

Activity: 512
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:58:44 PM

I am interested in the concept, how do you plan to market it?
tmct_ftw

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 10:47:23 AM

More media coverage for the Scorum sports media platform [content in Russian]  Cool
wisnon

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:14:55 PM

Hello!
In Whitepaper, you say that the members of the bounty company will receive a reward in Scorum Power. But exchanged Scorum Power for a token Scorum Coins will possible only in June 2018, when the advertising platform will be launched.
Why is the exchange of tokens tied to the advertising platform?
tmct_ftw

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 01:16:03 PM

What makes Scorum so appealing to athletes? See what Timofey Mozgov, Alexander Hleb, Aleksandra Patskevich and Anna Sidorova have to say about the opportunities that Scorum offers for both them and their fans. Read the full article on TimeToDraft [in Russian], the most popular Russian fantasy sports platform.
John_Mct

Scorum Community Manager

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 02:03:55 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 02:05:10 PM by John_Mct

Hello!
In Whitepaper, you say that the members of the bounty company will receive a reward in Scorum Power. But exchanged Scorum Power for a token Scorum Coins will possible only in June 2018, when the advertising platform will be launched.
Why is the exchange of tokens tied to the advertising platform?

Scorum's 10M Scorum Power Token bounty has a few sections but the main one will be for registration bonuses. These will be immediate upon registration on the platform. The SP activity reward pool (SP for publishing/liking/commenting) will also be functioning as soon as the blogging platform launches.

The Scorum Coins (SCR) tokens activity reward system will only be active once there is revenue coming in from the advertising platform, which we are planning to implement in June.

Once both activity reward systems are in place, users will receive rewards in both SP and SCR.

John_Mct

Scorum Community Manager

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 02:13:42 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 07:29:24 PM by John_Mct

Marketing blockchain-based products with crowdsale funded projects is an ever evolving field.

To start with, of course, we're targeting our marketing campaign to crypto-enthusiasts who are more likely to participate in our crowdsale than the average sports fan.
Our target markets are USA (US citizens are allowed to participate on our crowdsale) and Western Europe (we run localised campaigns in different countries), we also work in Russia and CIS. Though we don’t forget about China.

These days we’re focusing on the inbound marketing by providing comprehensive information that is easy to grab. Our core instruments are:
1. Our major assets are a localised regularly updated website and whitepaper
2. Long-form blogging on Steemit and Medium
3. Listing on ICO tracking sites (got listed on many of them, one of the most recent is the featuring we get for free on Cointelegraph)
4. We’re active on the most popular social networks like Twitter and Facebook, for instant messages we use Telegram chats and channels
5. We also establish presence on niche sites like Bitcointalk
6. Our code is available on Github
7. Prominent athletes vouch for Scorum (check out our YouTube)
8. We’re not active on media yet, but already got some coverage highlighting athletes support
9. You can also meet us at conferences and exhibitions, we also organize and speak at educational events and workshops
10. We offer a referral program, that allows participants to get Scorum Coins for free — 5% of each attracted purchase goes to the affiliate.

As we get closer to the crowdsale, we'll be intensifying our efforts to ensure massive awareness about it among our target audience.

Since our blogging platform and statistical center are already in the final stages of development, Scorum will be ready for a rapid rollout of the platform post-crowdsale. By that point, our major marketing push will center on the 2018 FIFA World Cup since it's a huge international event and a great chance for early Scorum users to publish content that will get world-wide attention. Writers on our platform will have a vested interest in marketing their own content as well since they are getting crypto rewards for it, so this will snowball in everyone's favor."

tmct_ftw

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 04:18:05 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 11:33:38 AM by tmct_ftw

Scorum continues to get high scores in ICO ratings, now boasts 87% in the Tropyc Listing

Dipsomaniac

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:18:35 PM

Also, is it open to the US?

Yes. As far as Scorum Tokens are not securities and Scorum Tokens would not be deemed to meet the definition of security and, accordingly, the federal securities laws do not apply to the initial distribution of such Tokens in the United States.

Still doing research on Hong Kong...

That's great news. You had to get a legal team to accomplish this didn't you?
earthcoin

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 08:00:28 PM

Marketing blockchain-based products with crowdsale funded projects is an ever evolving field.

To start with, of course, we're targeting our marketing campaign to crypto-enthusiasts who are more likely to participate in our crowdsale than the average sports fan.
Our target markets are USA (US citizens are allowed to participate on our crowdsale) and Western Europe (we run localised campaigns in different countries), we also work in Russia and CIS. Though we don’t forget about China.

These days we’re focusing on the inbound marketing by providing comprehensive information that is easy to grab. Our core instruments are:
3. Listing on ICO tracking sites (got listed on many of them, one of the most recent is the featuring we get for free on Cointelegraph)
4. We’re active on the most popular social networks like Twitter and Facebook, for instant messages we use Telegram chats and channels
8. We’re not active on media yet, but already got some coverage highlighting athletes support
9. You can also meet us at conferences and exhibitions, we also organize and speak at educational events and workshops
10. We offer a referral program, that allows participants to get Scorum Coins for free — 5% of each attracted purchase goes to the affiliate.

As we get closer to the crowdsale, we'll be intensifying our efforts to ensure massive awareness about it among our target audience.

Since our blogging platform and statistical center are already in the final stages of development, Scorum will be ready for a rapid rollout of the platform post-crowdsale. By that point, our major marketing push will center on the 2018 FIFA World Cup since it's a huge international event and a great chance for early Scorum users to publish content that will get world-wide attention. Writers on our platform will have a vested interest in marketing their own content as well since they are getting crypto rewards for it, so this will snowball in everyone's favor."

That's an incredibly well thought out and written reply. It's almost as if your company is made up of smart guys who've been professional writers.  Wink

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
Dofus

Activity: 399

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:12:04 PM

Any big investors on board?

Wondering about this still.

There are three major investors in Scorum at the moment; two private and one fund. When I can say more about them I will.

I look forward to the announcment! Man everyone wants to be so secretive.   Lips sealed
okspam

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:25:41 PM

That's great you guys have a Github, so it's all going to be open source at launch?
Crypto_Enthusiast

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:38:11 PM

Hi,
according to your road map, the first to be added are sports that are popular in the United States. Why did you decide to start with this market and in which countries will you move on?
Thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: