Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:50:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [.5 Bounty] Preconfigured FPGA / Asic Live Linux + RPi  (Read 1395 times)
Reckman (OP)

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 02:39:20 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2013, 04:15:45 AM by Reckman

Looking for a preconfigured / precompiled Live Linux. I know its not terribly hard to do, but i'm really busy with work. .5 BTC is just a starting point, if you think its worth more thats fine just let me know.

Looking For
  • Preconfigured Live Linux as a .img file which I can burn to a flash drive
  • Scripts to Autostart Mining with Ztex Boards, ModMinerQuads, USB Block Eruptors, x6500s, BFL, Load Firmware on boot
  • RDP and VNC Support
  • Neat organized instructions for a user of modest Technical Background (not me) to configure the miner, connect over VNC / RDP
  • No Non Opensource Software

• Qualifications
  • Flash Drive Size
  • Timeframe
  • Why your solution is superior

Also looking for a similar setup for a raspberry pi implementation. Bid Separate or together just let me know. These need to be retard proof and stable, so please be professional. As I am paying for this I expect the work you do to be between us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reckman (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 02:48:16 PM

No1?
CrownCloud

Activity: 467
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 02:59:47 PM

Easy, He's something I've been working on https://github.com/arjitc/Ready2Go

No where near to what it's supposed to be, but It can be packaged off into a .img file ready2go Wink

---------

Preconfigured Live Linux as a .img file which I can burn to a flash drive --> Yep, I can do that
Scripts to Autostart Mining with Ztex Boards, ModMinerQuads, USB Block Eruptors, x6500s, BFL, Load Firmware on boot  --> Yep, I can do that
RDP and VNC Support  --> Yep, I can do that
Neat organized instructions for a user of modest Technical Background (not me) to configure the miner, connect over VNC / RDP  --> Yep, I can do that

CrownCloud - Internet Services
Dedicated servers, OpenVZ and KVM based VPSes and  in 4 locations. (We accept Bitcoin !)
http://crowncloud.net/
Reckman (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 03:05:43 PM

No where near to what it's supposed to be, but It can be packaged off into a .img file ready2go Wink

---------

Preconfigured Live Linux as a .img file which I can burn to a flash drive --> Yep, I can do that
Scripts to Autostart Mining with Ztex Boards, ModMinerQuads, USB Block Eruptors, x6500s, BFL, Load Firmware on boot  --> Yep, I can do that
Neat organized instructions for a user of modest Technical Background (not me) to configure the miner, connect over VNC / RDP  --> Yep, I can do that

Cost? Delivery time?
CrownCloud

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 03:07:48 PM

---------

Cost? Delivery time?

Lets say 1 week, and .5 BTC should be enough, but again, I'll need some sort of access into your RPi (once you load my IMG) to debug and fix issues if any so you'll need a static IP or a VPN for me and you to connect so I can connect to your RPI over VNC or SSH

Dedicated servers, OpenVZ and KVM based VPSes and  in 4 locations. (We accept Bitcoin !)
2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 03:08:49 PM

pledging another 1BTC

additional BTCs when someone offers to assemble these raspberries and deliver them with fitting USB hub, wifi and such, ideally with a GUI that makes it easy to configure pool and worker for each and every connected USB mining device.

CrownCloud

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 03:11:33 PM

I'm clearing up my old img file and firing up a new img to start off work on this, Hopefully I can make good use of my other project to make this better.

2weiX
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 03:16:52 PM

I'm clearing up my old img file and firing up a new img to start off work on this, Hopefully I can make good use of my other project to make this better.

If you say you'll be done within a week with the image, I'll get my own Pi "and stuff" and just wait it out.

I would, however, also take the whole package, ready to run. I would wager that there IS demand for that in the community,what with all the people running their USB sticks on their laptops etc.
CrownCloud

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 03:26:09 PM

If you say you'll be done within a week with the image, I'll get my own Pi "and stuff" and just wait it out.

I would, however, also take the whole package, ready to run. I would wager that there IS demand for that in the community,what with all the people running their USB sticks on their laptops etc.

Hmm, I can try but shipping from my place is a killer so I'll probably have to ask a friend who lives overseas to ship / "put it together" once I get my img perfected Tongue

2weiX
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 03:39:48 PM

Hmm, I can try but shipping from my place is a killer so I'll probably have to ask a friend who lives overseas to ship / "put it together" once I get my img perfected Tongue

I'm in the EU if that matters.
CrownCloud

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 03:49:01 PM

I'm in the EU if that matters.

Country name ? (PM me it if you want)

CrownCloud

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 04:43:26 PM

Compiling cgminer atm,

Reckman (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 05:03:59 PM

what is this thread jacking bullshit =p
2weiX
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 05:20:07 PM

what is this thread jacking bullshit =p

oh,we took it to PM long ago.

Reckman (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 02:32:58 AM

Still looking, also considering a router solution
CrownCloud

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 02:59:27 AM

I emailed you a .img, did you try it ?

Reckman (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 03:41:01 AM

I emailed you a .img, did you try it ?

No
Reckman (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 11:47:34 PM

still looking

Pt0x

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 01:55:44 AM

still looking

I'll recomend to use minepeon with a raspberry pi, have you seen it?. If you just want to monitor the miner software directly you only need to connect via ssh and access the screen software on memory.

Rdp works to connect from linux to windows but not in the other direction.

If you need the vnc session because the command line its too daunting, well it can be done but its an overkill.

Good luck

BTC: 17sz6AoYVpwXjaStmnVCsGTufUhvrAMhTw
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: