Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 12:32:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: omg or qtum 2018  (Read 870 times)
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:37:57 PM

I also agree with dividing your funds in both of them. Qtum has a really good technology while OMG have a real usage case and more hype. Personally during the last month I have accumulated some Qtum and now I'm waiting the perfect change to get OMG too
I think OMG is better than QTUM. Because large number of users and traders use this platform and this is good profit for traders. QTUM is just a small profit for current market. So this will have looks one technology. But OMG is best for future . Today some fluctuation is happen in the market. When compared to QTUM. OMG is better and convenient to used in the market.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:09:44 PM

If you only give me two option i will choose omisego then qtum.  But besides these two project there are two big giant coming to this industry. Those are boscoin and exscudo.
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:12:59 PM

I think OMG have already had more success breaking through in to the global market and will continue to do so, therefore if I had to choose between the two then that would be my pick, however as many have said I would invest in both in some ratio.

TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:55:27 PM

Right now omg it is just getting more and more better and for me it is just beggining so just invest in it.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: