Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:41:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who uses Myetherwallet?  (Read 888 times)
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:13:36 PM

Who uses Myetherwallet?
What say about him
I use myetherwallet and I can confirm that it is very reliable and safe for all erc20 related coin. When using this wallet, you need to be very careful to keep your private key very safe and you should also avoid using a third party website to view your information and do not click on phishing sites.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Irvanremok

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:58:50 AM

I am here also using myetherwallet wallet (MEW) because many members of this forum use mew for their personal wallets. maybe even all members here use it.
because the wallet is very easy to use and for me it is a safe wallet to store coins from this bit coin forum. and so far I have no problem with the wallet. or losing my coin really never. I hope this myeteherwallet wallet (mew) can develop even better.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
nghihuynh2018

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:38:51 PM

MyEtherwallet is bookmarks, it's easy, fast and convenient way to keep ECR 20 Tokens.I also use it on my phone to manage.
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 04:04:06 AM

Who uses Myetherwallet?
What say about him
i use myetherwallet, is very convenient, no issue using it, you can store eth and erc20 tokens, you just need to be careful on putting your private key, hacker will do anything to get your private key, there are many phising sites now a day. Always use bookmark on myetherwallet or MEW.
Neved1975

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:40:33 AM

I nevertheless do use MEW, up to now it is one of the quality wallets availab specially whilst it comes holding ERC 20 tokens, the wallets transaction fees are quicker permitting cash to reflect within the wallets simply as fast, encrypt MEW wallet nicely and you will have nothing to fear approximately in terms of the safety of your cash
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:37:17 PM

Continue to use it at the present time. MEW is the simplest and most convenient site for storing the tokens and ETHs that I use. Many cases were hacked with MEW. But no matter what happens to myself. It's still good now

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
vekuty

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:38:36 AM

Myetherwallet is an easy to use interface. They are good for newbies but they are very vulnerable to hackers.
chuyengia2244

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:57:31 AM

Myetherwallet is an easy to use interface. They are good for newbies but they are very vulnerable to hackers.
I do not think myetherwallet is easy to hack, they are very safe and convenient. The people who lose their accounts are mostly from their mistakes.
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:59:17 AM

I use MyEtherwallet because it is easy to use and it is an ERC20 wallet. Most of the bounties that I have joined requires this wallet. Your coins are also safe inside as long as you keep your security pass like keystore and everything. If you are a beginner like me, I advice this wallet for you to use.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:09:05 AM

I use it, but sometimes I have problems.
one of the best solutions to send tokens using forkdelta, this is faster and safer. for storage, mew is very safe as long as we keep the private key well, we can access it easily.

myetherwallet is very safe, but we still need to be careful when we want to login to our account. I am using myetherwallet like other people to save my tokens, and so far, I don't have any problem. I am not yet trying forkdelta, but I think it's safe too, I prefer with idex market, and I like to use that exchange to buy and sell the tokens.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
rocku12345

Activity: 882
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:50:47 PM

I do not think myetherwallet is easy to hack, they are very safe and convenient. The people who lose their accounts are mostly from their mistakes.

Surely, but last accident with Metamask and Hola shows that nothing is safe in this world, and just full clearness from addons in your browser is a big deal for your money.
agnostos

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:36:15 AM

Myetherwallet is a recommendable ERC 20 wallet for bounty hunter starters. It is easy and simple to use, you can view it also on your phone. For me I'm only using myetherwallet and I don't see any problems to me.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:17:37 AM

I uses MEW but only because it's better than any wallet that exists and supports ERC20. But it does mean that it is a good wallet because there already some instances that it got hacked and that made me lost trust in the site and I know that other users also feel the same.
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:04:18 AM

I uses MEW but only because it's better than any wallet that exists and supports ERC20. But it does mean that it is a good wallet because there already some instances that it got hacked and that made me lost trust in the site and I know that other users also feel the same.
You need to find out the cause of the problem, don't feel insecure anyway it is still the most common wallet for storing tokens. I still have faith and use it as the primary storage wallet.
petrovkirill808

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:28:38 AM

I use it, but sometimes I have problems.
one of the best solutions to send tokens using forkdelta, this is faster and safer. for storage, mew is very safe as long as we keep the private key well, we can access it easily.

myetherwallet is very safe, but we still need to be careful when we want to login to our account. I am using myetherwallet like other people to save my tokens, and so far, I don't have any problem. I am not yet trying forkdelta, but I think it's safe too, I prefer with idex market, and I like to use that exchange to buy and sell the tokens.

yes its true, mew prone to hacking, and you can not give anyone your secret key, if you do not want to lose everything.
Rosemarie Carizo

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:19:18 AM

I am using Myetherwallet for almost a year and for me this is a very good wallet and I loved it that's why many people here in cryptocurrency world using now MEW because it is very friendly user site.
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:08:05 PM

Many people are using the MEW wallet to store ETH or ERC-20 Tokens. This is the most popular wallet based on ETH Platform, the use is also simple and linked to a variety of applications support pretty: hardwallet, Metamask.... One thing to keep in mind when using a MEW wallet is the poor security of having a private key or JSON file exposed, so you need a good security solution to be safe.
Hue Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:10:23 AM

It seems that everyone who participates in the bonus campaign uses the wallet MEW. it's the most popular.
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 04:29:38 AM

It seems that everyone who participates in the bonus campaign uses the wallet MEW. it's the most popular.
because almost all ICO recommend using myetherwallet on storing there tokens.It's very easy to use,not good in security , but still reliable in keeping your tokens and eth.
TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:24:13 PM

It is the easiest way to interact with the Ether platform, especially for tokens. I have been using it for a year with zero issues.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: