Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:01:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't transfer tokens - MyEtheWallet  (Read 362 times)
lakimens (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:36:51 AM

I can't transfer tokens. I tried transferring some tokens just now and it said out of gas and then I set the gas to 25k and price to 23GWEI and it still says the same thing. I have 0.1 ETH in the wallet for gas.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lakimens (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:44:19 AM

I doubled the gas limit and it worked.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:44:44 AM

Your gas limit is too low. Need to set it to 250000, not 25K.
GWEI can be set lower if you do not need the transaction confirmed fast.
GWEI of 10 - 15 will work fine but may take  1 hour.
lakimens (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:48:00 AM

After setting the GAS LIMIT to 45k, the transaction didn't return an error, but also didn't complete. It says contract executed, but txreceipt is fail. My tokens are still in my wallet, and I guess I only paid fee.. I just set the GAS LIMIT to 250k and the same thing happened, contract executed, but tokens did not transfer.

Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:00:03 AM

What kind of wallet to what other wallet are you doing the transfer?
Maybe it did not refresh or need manual refreshing to show correct balance.

For Ethereum tokens, you can just check your both source and target wallet balances on
 etherscan.io by just entering your public address and then going to the tokens tab.
Need to refresh this also manually after every transfer.
Regoldiamond

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:29:55 AM

me too, with my kick coin .
this coin not yet unfreeze until the end this mounth. i just wonder and i try, LOL.  Cheesy Grin

i mean, if your somecoin is kick, you can not do a transaction.

trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:43:04 AM

this coin not yet unfreeze until the end this mounth. i just wonder and i try, LOL.  Cheesy Grin

Yeah, don't attempt to send tokens that are frozen.  You're just wasting your ethereums.  Same goes for sending tokens with a low gas limit.  Just set it to 200k to be safe.  I haven't had a transaction getting rejected with that gas limit. 
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:17:15 AM

I can't transfer tokens. I tried transferring some tokens just now and it said out of gas and then I set the gas to 25k and price to 23GWEI and it still says the same thing. I have 0.1 ETH in the wallet for gas.
Some coin have lock times! So some token may be not sent at the this times! You need to check contract or question Dev, member about it!
lakimens (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:41:40 AM

this coin not yet unfreeze until the end this mounth. i just wonder and i try, LOL.  Cheesy Grin

Nope, for some reason my KICK transferred out of my wallet and that is why I want to move everything, I might be compromised.
Maybe I moved my KICK to EtherDelta, which I lost and now I lost my KICK, but there are POSToken that I received three days ago and for some reason they moved out of my wallet. I also have the old version of KICKCoin(KC).

lakimens (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:57:01 AM

Apparently, my POSToken now belong to this address - https://etherscan.io/token/0xee609fe292128cad03b786dbb9bc2634ccdbe7fc
I guess I got scammed, but I haven't clicked anything POSToken related except on their own website.

Billie2017

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:49:15 AM

It means that your gas was still not enough, or Maybe the  token that you attempt to transfer were frozen, so you cannot transfer them, just like me when i attempt to do that.
Bergiolia

Activity: 224

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 07:16:59 PM

So, what should be the minimum or the maximum gas does it take to make a transaction? I hold so many coins today but I still haven't convert any of it into Ethereum because of that gas issue.
So I decided to better hold them for a while and wait to get my Ethereum balance so I am able to make a transaction but this issue is really a big thing for me.

Bergiolia

Activity: 224

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 07:20:55 PM

It means that your gas was still not enough, or Maybe the  token that you attempt to transfer were frozen, so you cannot transfer them, just like me when i attempt to do that.

So, what crypto exchange did you use? I suppose that would be Etherdelta, right?
I'm holding my coins until today because I couldn't make any transaction because of that issues that never give me a clear instructions on how to get from here to there.
Myetherwallet is my first wallet and I'm so happy with it because I can see all my coin collection within a single wallet but when it comes into conversion from one coin to another is like my nightmare.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: