Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:31:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌈🌈🌈VECTOR - MAKE MONEY WITH THIS CRYPTO EXCHANGE 🌈🌈🌈  (Read 7463 times)
BaumT (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:57:04 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 08:03:07 PM by BaumT

HOME | WHITEPAPER | TEAM | ICO

What is Vector?

Vector is a new cryptocurrency exchange focused on ease of use, accessibility, and customer service.

Click to see Explainer Video

Ask yourself the following questions:

Does my crypto exchange have amazing 24/7 customer service?

Do I get a say in what coins are added onto my exchange?

Is my exchange easy to use? Could my mom use it?

Do I know where those fees are going?

Does my exchange have an amazing mobile application so I can buy/sell on the go?

NO

... is the usual answer to most (if not all) of those questions. You see, we have been conditioned to accept terrible trading platforms because nothing great exists YET. Here are some questions you might like a little more...

Does Vector have a fantastic team who has worked together before and built some amazing things?

YES.

Our team is amazing. They are one of the best teams in the cryptocurrency space today and they will build the best crypto exchange the world has ever seen.

Does Vector have a working product?

YES.

Vector already has a mobile application on the Apple App store ready for download. It is a highly praised cryptocurrency trading simulator which gives users a feel for what it will be like to easily and seamlessly trade crypto from your PHONE!

Does Vector have a whitepaper?

YES.

Our whitepaper is the most beautiful whitepaper we have ever seen, and don’t just take it from us, see it yourself WHITEPAPER

Was our smart contract code audited?

YES. NOT ONCE, BUT TWICE.

Two independent smart contract auditors thoroughly double and tripled checked our smart contract, ensuring it is completely 100% safe and efficient.

ICO

Start: December 8, 2017 12:00 PM UTC

End: December 31, 2017 12:00 PM UTC

Coins offered during ICO: 39,000,000 (78% of total coins)

Price: 1 ETH = 250 VCTR

SOFT CAP: 10,000 ETH

HARD CAP: 132,000 ETH

WHITELIST: YES

TELEGRAM GROUP

100% BONUS FIRST WEEK OF ICO

https://vectorexchange.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sayedtaha

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:01:22 AM

dear all
the link to bounty program is not valid
BaumT (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:03:56 AM

dear all
the link to bounty program is not valid

Just checked it. Yes it is?
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:12:43 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 03:55:19 AM by Gabz999

Do you have any translation bounty? I want to reserve the Ann translation for Filipino.
These seems to be the next big exchangers out there.
BaumT (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:50:05 PM

Do you have any translation bounty? I want to reserve the Ann translation for Filipino.

No translation bounty.
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:50:57 PM

No translation bounty.
Ohh ! I see. I think I'll just gonna join the other bounty and to be part of the lottery raffle. I won't skip this opportunity to be a part of this new growing community.
Good Luck Guys!
More Power !
BaumT (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:29:59 PM

I'll try my luck in the lottery, I'll take part in the bounty. Good idea.

Awesome! You have a chance to win $120,000 in VCTR coins!
Mudaser

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:54:38 PM

This is one of the most promising project. There are lot of Coin exchanges and many new "WANNA BEs" poping every day with their useless and monotonous plans. But Vector looks like a next big thing, just look at their road map on their website. They are directly challenging Bittrex, poloneix and other major exchanges. The thing I like most is the intention to launch their own hardware wallet. Best of luck and looking forward to see you in market   Roll Eyes
BaumT (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:26:40 PM

This is one of the most promising project. There are lot of Coin exchanges and many new "WANNA BEs" poping every day with their useless and monotonous plans. But Vector looks like a next big thing, just look at their road map on their website. They are directly challenging Bittrex, poloneix and other major exchanges. The thing I like most is the intention to launch their own hardware wallet. Best of luck and looking forward to see you in market   Roll Eyes

Very well said. And yes, we plan on being the largest crypto exchange in the entire WORLD in a few years.
kettenschutz

Activity: 450
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:34:42 PM

I correctly understood that you now have only an idea?
Do you want to develop a platform for the mobile exchange from scratch, but nothing has been done yet?
ptiza

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:09:21 PM

So, what's the purpose of having your token?
overttherainbow

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:15:48 PM

I love the idea of marketplaces that challenge the current status quo on customer service and new coins. This kind of competition is important as consumers across all exchanges actually benefit.

Congratulations team and good luck! I'll be following you very closely.
Maxfieldr

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

Crypto_Pugz

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:53:00 PM

Vector is going to be huge! Community driven token/coin adds will be amazing! This is literally game changing if it works because then any coin with a large community can join and be traded! Will make some small guys into champs!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:00:43 PM

Is the system decentralized and contract driven? Can you please describe how the voting for new coins works? For example, company issuing a coin may have strategic reasons not to list it on exchanges until some qualifying event which will determine its pricing. So does it mean coin contract creator still have a right to override decision on coin listing in your system?

BaumT (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:09:15 PM

I correctly understood that you now have only an idea?
Do you want to develop a platform for the mobile exchange from scratch, but nothing has been done yet?

Incorrect good sir. We have a fully working mobile Alpha you can download on the Apple app store right now! https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vector-exchange/id1300609433?mt=8
BaumT (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:11:06 PM

So, what's the purpose of having your token?

Thank you for asking Smiley

The purpose of the VCTR token is to allow users to vote on the platform. They can vote for system changes such as chanting systems, chat boxes, social functions, and MOST IMPORTANTLY which new coins will be added onto the exchange.

You see, right now exchanges just add a coin out of the blue, usually it is profit driven and there is no community say behind it, and if there is a "vote", coin shills just buy bots to inflate the vote for their own coin, making it useless.

This VCTR coin will give the community power to make the exchange in the way THEY see fit.
BaumT (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:17:19 PM

Is the system decentralized and contract driven? Can you please describe how the voting for new coins works? For example, company issuing a coin may have strategic reasons not to list it on exchanges until some qualifying event which will determine its pricing. So does it mean coin contract creator still have a right to override decision on coin listing in your system?

Are we decentralized? No.

Contract driven? No.

You posed 2 very good questions which I will answer here:

1) The voting for new coins works simply. Every single new crypto coin will want to be added onto our exchange, that is a given because it will cause their coin price to rise as it does with any other exchange. Lets just say 100 coins want to be added to our exchange, we will put these coins up for a vote (first ensuring their code has no bugs of course) and then YOU the community, will use your VCTR coins to vote for which new coin/s will be added onto our exchange. Why do we need a coin to do this, you might ask. Well as I am sure you have seen, some exchanges have tried to do voting for new coins before using twitter or reddit or google voting to gauge what the community wants. However, these attempts are always flawed and ruined with coin shills from reddit or whales who buy "bots" to influence THEIR coin getting onto the exchange. With the VCTR coin, there will be none of that. The sole people who use the Vector exchange will be the ones deciding which coins are added.

2) The coin contract creator has no right to override any decision Vector makes. If they are waiting to list their coin on exchanges for some "news" then their coin simply will not be up for vote. On the flip side, they cannot "override" Vector to get their coin onto our exchange without going through the community voting FIRST.

I hope I answered your questions sufficiently.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:40:54 PM

Contract driven? No.

1) The voting for new coins works simply. Every single new crypto coin will want to be added onto our exchange, that is a given because it will cause their coin price to rise as it does with any other exchange. Lets just say 100 coins want to be added to our exchange, we will put these coins up for a vote (first ensuring their code has no bugs of course) and then YOU the community, will use your VCTR coins to vote for which new coin/s will be added onto our exchange. Why do we need a coin to do this, you might ask. Well as I am sure you have seen, some exchanges have tried to do voting for new coins before using twitter or reddit or google voting to gauge what the community wants. However, these attempts are always flawed and ruined with coin shills from reddit or whales who buy "bots" to influence THEIR coin getting onto the exchange. With the VCTR coin, there will be none of that. The sole people who use the Vector exchange will be the ones deciding which coins are added.

2) The coin contract creator has no right to override any decision Vector makes. If they are waiting to list their coin on exchanges for some "news" then their coin simply will not be up for vote. On the flip side, they cannot "override" Vector to get their coin onto our exchange without going through the community voting FIRST.

i have a question , how ur voting system with VCTR work ?
i mean lets just say new coin want got listed to your market,then did u have a rules how many VCTR coin needed for got listed , or how many minimal people voted their coin to be listed ,
and what people got from spending their VCTR coin for voting ?

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
BaumT (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:08:59 PM

Contract driven? No.

i have a question , how ur voting system with VCTR work ?
i mean lets just say new coin want got listed to your market,then did u have a rules how many VCTR coin needed for got listed , or how many minimal people voted their coin to be listed ,
and what people got from spending their VCTR coin for voting ?

All coins will be vetted first by us (Vector) before being put up for vote.
btcgainer24724

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:53:25 PM

interesting project to be follow on Smiley i will keep an eye on this project Smiley good luck
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: