Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:05:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know about hashocean which is bitcoin Mining  (Read 550 times)
sathvik112 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:25:13 AM

I invested money in bitcoin hashocean.com and used to get daily small amount but hashocean is deactivated and lost my capital amount.
I felt tears for Hashocean website, I heard its been from so many years and genuinely paying but at sudden they closed it.
When Iam new to bitcoin I resulted with benefit of loosing just because of investing in bitcoin hashocean mining website.
I believe many users may also face like me with hashocean.  Cry   Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:51:25 AM

I invested money in bitcoin hashocean.com and used to get daily small amount but hashocean is deactivated and lost my capital amount. I felt tears for Hashocean website, I heard its been from so many years and genuinely paying but at sudden they closed it. When I am new to bitcoin I resulted with benefit of loosing just because of investing in bitcoin hashocean mining website. I believe many users may also face like me with hashocean.  Cry   Cry

Hashocean was one of the most popular cloud mining programs many years ago but they eventually folded up and became a big scam leaving many people just holding empty bags and air of promises. This and many more can be the reason why I  don't usually believe in similar programs because they will eventually fly away and be gone like a vapor in the wind. One of the latest similar programs that got away just within its short-lived stay was AuroraMine. We have to careful what we got into and always make sure that you immediately take back your capital so that come what may you are not losing much money.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1218

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 09:54:00 AM

I invested money in bitcoin hashocean.com and used to get daily small amount but hashocean is deactivated and lost my capital amount.
I felt tears for Hashocean website, I heard its been from so many years and genuinely paying but at sudden they closed it.
When Iam new to bitcoin I resulted with benefit of loosing just because of investing in bitcoin hashocean mining website.

First of all you must understand that every cloud mining site out here is basically a ponzi scheme if not providing proof of location, mining farm and personnel working there. Most of them will not and thus most of them are scams. People are crazy about mining and since they cannot mine themselves they look for ways to earn by cloud mining and dont check the credibility of the site.

Hashocean was such a site and they have scammed a lot of people like you who had invested in them. Let this be a lesson for you and dont invest in cloud mining sites that do not provide enough proof for their mining farms.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:40:44 AM

I guess you can't get over about what happened to you and Hashocean, but who aren't, right? Especially if one invested heavily in a Ponzi cloud-mining scheme and got scammed. But I hope everyone who invested there learned their lesson, that everything that is too good to be true in the crypto-world is a scam. And of course, stay away from cloud mining.

Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:19:05 PM

People should learn not to invest with these kind of things. even a .001% daily profit is still impossible to maintain forever for companies like these if a large enough amount of people joined. Always assume that these sites are ponzi schemes unless they provide enough proof. I don't get why people would still fall for this, cloud mining is not even that profitable.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:07:01 AM

Oh well I am one of those investors who have been scammed by Hashocean. I just discovered bitcoin during that time last year before the halving and hashocean is very popular so being a newbie, I em enticed by the idea of just investing and waiting for the coin to arrived in my wallet everyday. I am happy for a few weeks getting almost half of my capital and then suddenly their website is inaccessible. People are in panic and just realized that they have been scammed including me. I learned my lesson in that investment and promise never to invest in a HYIP site again. Through that experience, I search legit ways to earn bitcoin and found this forum so it was a blessing in disguise then.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:22:13 AM

I am really sorry for your loss. It sucks that new people lose money like this. Also, if you are from India, Please warn yourself and others you know about the scams being perpetrated in the name of MCAP token and Bitcoingrowthfund.
Their dubious history can be seen in this post in the India forum:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1440600.0

Now that you are on bitcointalk, no scam should be able to get you but please educate other you know about. Its a technology with so much potential but unfortunately, its mainly being used for perpetrating scams in our country.
Intellecual Romanticist

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 05:43:24 AM

I actually joined Hashocean. Fortunately for me I have withdrawn my capital before it closed. I still have some BTCs in my Hashocean account when it closed, though. It was like 0.2BTC. It was only $60 back in 2016 but now it would be a small fortune.

sathvik112 (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:23:35 PM

I am really sorry for your loss. It sucks that new people lose money like this. Also, if you are from India, Please warn yourself and others you know about the scams being perpetrated in the name of MCAP token and Bitcoingrowthfund.
Their dubious history can be seen in this post in the India forum:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1440600.0

Now that you are on bitcointalk, no scam should be able to get you but please educate other you know about. Its a technology with so much potential but unfortunately, its mainly being used for perpetrating scams in our country.
Delighted with your response and suggestions, will take this as my learning experience and do even instruct others not to invest in such cloud mining sites.
daily confirm bits profits a big desire of such really took me more pain.
after finding bitcointalk platform got a new hope. Thank you very much.
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 05:46:48 PM

Hashocean told lies since the beginning, the video and the data center locations are indeed fake. Despite their closing, it was found out that they have 4000 BTC remaining in their wallets. Howsoever, the investor who put the most in this Ponzi belongs according to an analysis, to Hashocean.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:46:08 PM

Move on dude. Hashocean is dead for how many years now and same as yours i did able to put up some counts of BTC on there on those years which it did generate me some passive income on daily basis and suddnely it shut down before the halving as far as i remember.They do stop to make payouts and become scam before the first halving of bitcoin.They used to be the famous cloud mining site before ahead of genesis but now genesis and hashflare stood strong as of these days. Cloud mining sites most of them are just total crap scams.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:41:16 PM

I also had invested in hashocean after reading reviews about it. But luckily I reached ROI before hashocean went offline at the time of bitcoin halving. Actually it was a lesson for me and I understood all these sites are Ponzi sites created just for scamming innocent people. After that I havent invested in any of these cloud mining sites. Till this date no one was able to identitfy who was behind this site.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: