Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:25:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Successor to Ethereum?  (Read 1025 times)
rmilly (OP)

Activity: 312
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:29:43 AM

Saw this article on steemit: https://steemit.com/cybermiles/@supersheriffen/revolutionising-e-commerce-is-cybermiles-the-successor-to-ethereum

"The success of any project can be measured in its ability to solve problems; CyberMiles is doing that with a range of innovative ideas for the e-commerce landscape.

They empower developers to reshape billion-dollar industries across the world.
They empower smaller businesses to thrive where they otherwise risk being forced out by giants like Amazon.
They empower communities by giving more incentive to participate in all the proceedings of a c2c(consumer to consumer) marketplace, which normally would be controlled by a few people in a centralized manner.
It’s democracy at its best, and a new revolution in decentralization."

Thoughts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JinMI

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:39:53 AM

If you're curious about what a third generation blockchain looks like, have a look at the Cardano Project and its coin ADA.

https://www.cardanohub.org/en/what-is-cardano/
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:45:43 AM

cybermiles and cardano is new project that have not proofen yet,
so everything is blind for now,, except they have something special, something new in crypto industry

vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:54:02 AM

Cardano is the next generation. Their project is amazing, their website is one of with the most technical information. They still haven't done anything yeat and they already worth more than 500Bi in mkt cap. It will be my 3 coin of choice after the fork.
CryptoKranthi

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:58:10 AM

Saw this article on steemit: https://steemit.com/cybermiles/@supersheriffen/revolutionising-e-commerce-is-cybermiles-the-successor-to-ethereum

"The success of any project can be measured in its ability to solve problems; CyberMiles is doing that with a range of innovative ideas for the e-commerce landscape.

They empower smaller businesses to thrive where they otherwise risk being forced out by giants like Amazon.
They empower communities by giving more incentive to participate in all the proceedings of a c2c(consumer to consumer) marketplace, which normally would be controlled by a few people in a centralized manner.

Thoughts?

Yeah, that would be a nice idea.Dont know much about cybermiles project.But from what you have said, the project would be nice if implemented well. Amazon and other e-commerce are completely centralize and sometimes I feel worried for it as they take the final decisions and keep calm even though consumers faces problems.Amazon losing its reputation due to this.I have faced many issues with them and thought that there should be an other giant in e-commerce.But decentralized e-commerce is a good idea.I have seen a few ICO projects recently but none of them look promising.Hope this project would be as good as ethereum.
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:13:56 AM

cybermiles and cardano is new project that have not proofen yet,
so everything is blind for now,, except they have something special, something new in crypto industry
Cardano is the first blocking project built on peer review academic research.
There are still many who look forward to its application, hopefully we can see proof of cardano program

Airelves09

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 04:15:33 AM

At present, such as ETH encryption currency is very popular. But the actual landing application is very rare. As long as it limits the development of slow trading network. There is really looking forward to the third party encryption currency. Can break the current situation. Let the encrypted currency go further in the future. And change our lives at the same time.

dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:15:57 AM

This is something in a hurry if it says cybermiles successor ethereum. We do not know for sure, if their project has not run, wheter can solve the problem as they say? I think we should wait and see how crybermiles work, whether according to the developer's plan or not.
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:43:17 AM

cybermiles? , this is not easy, complex structure. if funding empowerment using cryptocurrency then there will be a game, certainly have an impact on crisis . if cybermiles is almost the same as other dev like wings, wetrust etc, it is also not profitable because they are first exist .
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3864
Merit: 5808

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:18:47 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 09:30:49 PM by d5000

I've briefly looked into the article about Cybermiles and I am not impressed at all.

More than a Ethereum successor, the project looks like a hybrid with elements from Nxt, NEM and Bitshares. And there seems to be not really a reason to use Cybermiles for e-commerce and not other altcoins. They have a small company behind them, but so do LOTS of other altcoins ...

Next, please.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cvan

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:55:34 AM

Thoughts?

Yeah, that would be a nice idea.Dont know much about cybermiles project.But from what you have said, the project would be nice if implemented well. Amazon and other e-commerce are completely centralize and sometimes I feel worried for it as they take the final decisions and keep calm even though consumers faces problems.Amazon losing its reputation due to this.I have faced many issues with them and thought that there should be an other giant in e-commerce.But decentralized e-commerce is a good idea.I have seen a few ICO projects recently but none of them look promising.Hope this project would be as good as ethereum.

I feel the same way about amazon and especially ebay. Two big guys that control your seller power and can shut you down whenever.

In terms of how unique cybermiles is, I see a lot of potential. I suggest people that are interested to read through the whole whitepaper. It's not just the idea, platform backing it, but also the ecosystem itself. The whole idea of arbiters is very intriguing.
defunctec
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:52:00 AM

That is quite the ambitious project to want to become the successor of Ethereum. While I congratulate you on aiming high, instead of making outrageous claims, can you explain exactly how this will be achieved. Why should we believe these claims? Can you show us a demo of your product, if you don't have a demo yet, why are you launching an ICO?
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:55:09 AM

Lisk is the best next project for the DAaps like ethereum, they are quite similar, Lisk incorporates various cool features that ETH craves.
if you are looking in term of Market cap then XMR is next big game changer.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:50:52 PM

As the above post suggests, LISK is the successor to Ethereum. It solves the problem they are suffering from i.e. ico blockchain bloat by utilising sidechains to move DAPPs away from the main blockchain thereby maintaining speed and security. Working SDK released in a few months time, grab your LISK now

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Crptotradr

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:53:35 PM

Universa has tue best chances, it is the project with McAfee as an advisor.

seaqrioy

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:06:09 PM

I don't think so. Now many of them are based on ETH's ERC20 tokens.In addition, the current virtual currency of the common chain, however, is successful without a few, such as ETH's excellent competitor, WAVES, but it can't replace ETH, because the ETH is too powerful.

cafetools

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:10:39 PM

ELECTRONEUM is prettymuch heading for #2 spot, Ether is not even going to be able to compete with ETN. ETN has its own blockchain!

ETN is going kill ETH. People want to mobile mine. ETH is too hard.

Hoddle long BTC (the mother) and a few others!
awilliams

Activity: 191
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:30:26 AM

Thanks for sharing the article. So much shills ^^^

But based on the article alone, I can see a lot of potential with cybermiles. I think a lot of people really ignore the big picture of what they're trying to do. Yea, they're making bold claims, but I saw this chart by their chief scientist comparing cmt to eth and cmt definitely has edge over eth for ecommerce.

The chart is here - https://medium.com/cybermiles/cmt-vs-eth-c7eea2b03632
Tipstar

Activity: 1722
Merit: 278

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:32:33 AM

There are many successor to Ethereum, but the question is would any of them get to replace the position that ethereum holds?
I'm too following cybermiles but with so much hype, advertising and KYC, I don't think it'll be a large success.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
cabron

Activity: 2772
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 02:37:10 AM

I don't think so. Now many of them are based on ETH's ERC20 tokens.In addition, the current virtual currency of the common chain, however, is successful without a few, such as ETH's excellent competitor, WAVES, but it can't replace ETH, because the ETH is too powerful.

WAVEs may not really be as good as ETH in terms of price but it sure can reach up to more than $10 in time. Its just that its not yet fully developed.  It will be big once adoption for the cryptocurrencies as a whole will bring its full potential just as how the rest of the coins will lift its value.

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: