Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:50:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Successor to Ethereum?  (Read 1027 times)
keung0109

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:42:22 PM

cybermiles and cardano is new project that have not proofen yet,
so everything is blind for now,, except they have something special, something new in crypto industry
I am not impress at Cybermiles as well.
Ecommerce websites and projects don't do well because Bitcoin can already do that.

'

I disagree. Other ecommerce tokens don't work out because they are introducing a new tech with no proof/existing platform. it's hard to be the innovator in a big market where there's a lot of learning curves.

Just based on their partnership with 5miles, the credibility of the team, and ecosystem/services, this one will be big. They fill a huge demand and pretty much swallow up other ico's with their lending feature, supply chain management, and verification features.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:59:51 PM

cybermiles and cardano is new project that have not proofen yet,
so everything is blind for now,, except they have something special, something new in crypto industry
I am not impress at Cybermiles as well.
Ecommerce websites and projects don't do well because Bitcoin can already do that.

'

I disagree. Other ecommerce tokens don't work out because they are introducing a new tech with no proof/existing platform. it's hard to be the innovator in a big market where there's a lot of learning curves.

Just based on their partnership with 5miles, the credibility of the team, and ecosystem/services, this one will be big. They fill a huge demand and pretty much swallow up other ico's with their lending feature, supply chain management, and verification features.

Ethereum is a very forward-looking solution. I've invested a lot in this and I'm good at it after a careful analysis of the market. I think he will soon be able to catch up with Bitcoin.
Biitcoin

Activity: 353

Zichain

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 10:06:11 PM

Ogilvy said: "Good goods do not need advertising" In this context, this is not entirely true. Today, a lot depends not so much on the "product" as on advertising money. Advertising - like water, which fills the "leaky buckets" customers. I'm sure there are not stupid people. In my opinion, the project is promising.

cvan

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:36:54 PM

Ogilvy said: "Good goods do not need advertising" In this context, this is not entirely true. Today, a lot depends not so much on the "product" as on advertising money. Advertising - like water, which fills the "leaky buckets" customers. I'm sure there are not stupid people. In my opinion, the project is promising.

Yes could not have said it better. There is so much investment and effort being put into this project, alongside the team that has tons of experience. I always look at the team first as that's a very good indicator of a successful ico and project.
Agataadeimo

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:12:12 PM

Many successors for etherium,  but none of them is capable of standing strong like etherium... (My thoughts)
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:42:59 PM

I still think ethereum still has some vulnerabilities and there is a good chance of one or two project succeeding it, what ethereum has that is going for it is the strong community which is a very priceless thing for a project to have

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:46:15 PM

Regardless of the merits of the coin, it's a big call to say it's the successor to Ethereum. Eth may be number two in cap, but it is still very much in development and expanding every day. It certainly hasn't peaked yet, we are years away from that. Don't dismiss Eth so easily!
ammo-reloaded

Activity: 70

Ammo Reloaded - Project Lead

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 04:57:30 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 11:12:27 AM by ammo-reloaded

i think QTUM will make the race in china. EOS is taking too long. AE could be running well too. let's see.

AMMO RELOADED ★ Disrupting Blockchain Gaming ★ Coinmarketcap
mustakforum

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:59:32 PM

Eth is the strongest altcoin to date, because the development of eth is definitely very fast.
kaizer28

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:41:14 AM

Both Bitcoin and Ethereum use something called a blockchain network. These are decentralised databases spread across multiple servers online, all of which are constantly updated to keep in sync and Another advantage is that the system doesn’t need to have owners, such as a central site which controls everything, but instead relies on peer-to-peer technologies to function.
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:42:13 PM

Eth is the strongest altcoin to date, because the development of eth is definitely very fast.
Ethereum can catch up to most coins that have a high price but it won't catch up to Bitcoin, Bitcoin will be climbing up the charts faster than Ethereum if there was a pump.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
gutshot5820

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:30:46 AM

There are many successor to Ethereum, but the question is would any of them get to replace the position that ethereum holds?
I'm too following cybermiles but with so much hype, advertising and KYC, I don't think it'll be a large success.

I see a lot of potential in cybermiles just on the basis that they are also diversifying their efforts into other countries. They also get kickstarted with 12 million users through their partnership with 5miles
Ccexicocartel

Activity: 207

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:29:27 PM

I think cybermiles will be a successor to ethereum in a sense that they took a working model and improved/maximized for their purpose. I'm in on cybermiles for that alone and the partnership. With only 6 days left in the KYC, i suggest anyone that's interested to at least pre-register because when I asked on their telegram, they said anyone that hasn't pre-registered won't be able to participate in the sale.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:35:50 PM

Saw this article on steemit: https://steemit.com/cybermiles/@supersheriffen/revolutionising-e-commerce-is-cybermiles-the-successor-to-ethereum

"The success of any project can be measured in its ability to solve problems; CyberMiles is doing that with a range of innovative ideas for the e-commerce landscape.

They empower developers to reshape billion-dollar industries across the world.
They empower smaller businesses to thrive where they otherwise risk being forced out by giants like Amazon.
They empower communities by giving more incentive to participate in all the proceedings of a c2c(consumer to consumer) marketplace, which normally would be controlled by a few people in a centralized manner.
It’s democracy at its best, and a new revolution in decentralization."

Thoughts?

Start with small accomplishments. That way you are proving something that you are indeed a worthy project worth trusting and investing. But when you immediately aim to replace something already deeply-established and worth more than a couple of Billions in Dollars, you are not proving anything. What you are doing is simply wishful thinking. Let us see how your promoted project fare in the real world. 

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:36:16 PM

Monero is one of the most biggest projects that the entire market has at the moment, it is the real thing that satoshi wanted since the beggining, only that bitcoin has been adapting to the real world because of all the usage that it has been having during the last few years.
But monero is like a bitcoin, only that it is so cheap and it does not have the enough potential to be the best one, but it might be one of the best succesors to ethereu, who knows? i think that it is possible because it is still one of the best altcoins that exists at the moment.
craigpo

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:02:13 PM

Saw this article on steemit: https://steemit.com/cybermiles/@supersheriffen/revolutionising-e-commerce-is-cybermiles-the-successor-to-ethereum

"The success of any project can be measured in its ability to solve problems; CyberMiles is doing that with a range of innovative ideas for the e-commerce landscape.

They empower smaller businesses to thrive where they otherwise risk being forced out by giants like Amazon.
They empower communities by giving more incentive to participate in all the proceedings of a c2c(consumer to consumer) marketplace, which normally would be controlled by a few people in a centralized manner.

Thoughts?

Start with small accomplishments. That way you are proving something that you are indeed a worthy project worth trusting and investing. But when you immediately aim to replace something already deeply-established and worth more than a couple of Billions in Dollars, you are not proving anything. What you are doing is simply wishful thinking. Let us see how your promoted project fare in the real world. 

I think they are already achieving that, it's just that they may not be the ebst with updating bitcointalk. However, they are really active on telegram. When i had a bunch of questions, I just joined there and they answered all of my concerns. Here's the link to their group: https://t.me/cybermilestoken
Despacito

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:17:43 PM

I still think ethereum still has some vulnerabilities and there is a good chance of one or two project succeeding it, what ethereum has that is going for it is the strong community which is a very priceless thing for a project to have

What vulnerabilities, can you please tell us? As far as we know they're all the fault of the wallet providers like parity and others. You can't blame ethereum for those past actions.

Fast transactions and profitable mining is the keys for ethereum.
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 10:21:27 PM

NEBLIO

More detail / analysis https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oINFS9M6XWc

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
jonemil24

Activity: 448
Merit: 59

imagine me

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:33:49 PM

Thoughts?

I've heard about EOS from Jeff Burwick; the owner of Dollar Vigilante, and EOS wanted to surpass Ethereum but there are numbers of ALTCOINS that I know who claims to be the next ETHEREUM like; CARDANO, UNIVERSA, KICKICO- these 4 is my known ICOs who wanted to surpass ETHEREUM, and now another ICO wants Vitalik's idea.

Let's just see who's going to the moon. Huh

Normally, if given a choice to do something and nothing, I choose to do nothing.
But I will do something if it helps someone else to do nothing.
I'd work all night if it meant nothing got done.
- Roy Swanson
cvan

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:51:34 AM

Thoughts?

I've heard about EOS from Jeff Burwick; the owner of Dollar Vigilante, and EOS wanted to surpass Ethereum but there are numbers of ALTCOINS that I know who claims to be the next ETHEREUM like; CARDANO, UNIVERSA, KICKICO- these 4 is my known ICOs who wanted to surpass ETHEREUM, and now another ICO wants Vitalik's idea.

Let's just see who's going to the moon. Huh

I follow Jeff as well. He recently did an interview with cybermiles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qbm3UjeKuw
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: