Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:25:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will crash ?  (Read 2219 times)
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:34:42 PM

crash like 2013  Shocked ; everything is possible Who knows What the future holds ?
There are analysts who say bitcoin is just a bubble
I'm in my opinion it will crash then it go back up
thats what i hope so i can buy bitcoin price of bitcoin is very very high at the moment

Well you didn't buy bitcoin when the price is around $5600? You still waiting for it to drop more? This is wrong mentality mate, you should have get it when the price is cheap and dropping. And now you are complaining because the price is going up at $6500. Most traders have bought bitcoin as that price($5600) as well. And now bitcoin price is moving higher, they can now easily profit from that moved. You will have to wait again before bitcoin price crashes, and we don't know when will that be.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ramdev (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:53:30 AM

crash like 2013  Shocked ; everything is possible Who knows What the future holds ?
thats what i hope so i can buy bitcoin price of bitcoin is very very high at the moment

Well you didn't buy bitcoin when the price is around $5600? You still waiting for it to drop more? This is wrong mentality mate, you should have get it when the price is cheap and dropping. And now you are complaining because the price is going up at $6500. Most traders have bought bitcoin as that price($5600) as well. And now bitcoin price is moving higher, they can now easily profit from that moved. You will have to wait again before bitcoin price crashes, and we don't know when will that be.
well i know 5600$ was low if we compair price now we have but there is always a chance when bitcoin will go  more down so i would like to wait till that time come so i hope it will come soon
Harper6

Activity: 255
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 06:49:56 PM

Well I’m not agree that bitcoin will crash and I think there is no reason that bitcoin will crashed because bitcoin is now very stable in market and day by day its going high and the world need bitcoin and I’m sure that next year quantity of countries will be more increased and that’s what we want to see here so I will support bitcoin on any stage.
NavySeals

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:58:32 PM

crash like 2013  Shocked ; everything is possible Who knows What the future holds ?

well i know 5600$ was low if we compair price now we have but there is always a chance when bitcoin will go  more down so i would like to wait till that time come so i hope it will come soon

That limit would act like a support. If bitcoin will really touch there, traders will start to long bitcoin, this means they will constantly buy from that rate and this will bring the price to the upper zones.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:42:57 AM

Hi guys, as you all know that hard fork date is coming near which will divide the Bitcoin in 2 parts Bitcoin and Bitcoin gold , what you think it will crash the btc and it will go to how much price
Well, that's indeed expected. In fact, despite of the high rate of increase on its value reccently, it is now tied up with its value and it maybe caused by the incoming segwit2x as it is getting closer. But I think it won't fall that much.Since it has a market value of 7400$ at this moment, maybe it will only fall down to 7000$ and will eventually increase.
I do not support this optimistic forecast. I think that the price will fall below. Probably we will see $ 6000. Could be even lower. This can continue for a long time. At the end of the year is always a decrease of activity and I think that this year will be no exception. The fork constant can scare away potential investors in bitcoin and this can significantly affect the price.

You have really good track on this. I did not really see this coming.
Unfortunately, it did fall below 6k and quite moody.
Not only the investors are scared but also bitcoin users. Not all but many are selling ang shifting. It clearly reflects in the price.
I will hold too. I'm not worrying a bit about this. Hopefully many still are packing I guess.
Lol many predicted this thing in previous and bitcoin is still there and the prices are the matter of demand as soon demand will get high and prices will go back to the previous ones and bitcoin is unpredictable so no one can predicts its future but one thing is sure that after every dump there is high pump waiting for the true believers to acquire good profit and who are panicking will regret in future that hold was right.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:58:57 AM

If you believe on th nay sayers of bitcoin, you might say that bitcoin will crash. I don't listen to them and read the articles on line, clearly, i can say that they do posses a valid point, however they are not investig on bitcoin, so how would they know what they are talking about,since they got rich because of the old ideology of money, and as for us, we are still going there, however witj thenew ideology of money,.which is in bitcoin, so no wonder why would they post a valid arguement, that when you look at theoretically, the market will crash, not only for bitcoin but with fiat as well.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:15:04 AM

I'm not sure Bitcoin will crash. looking at the current conditions then I am very confident that Bitcoin will survive and can even provide a positive improvement graph. Some people who think of such things are usually those who do not have an attitude of optimism. I believe Bitcoin can increase by the end of this year and there will be a momentum that can show much higher prices than today.
G2z_Riya

Activity: 217
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:49:20 AM

Bitcoin is completely unpredictable and we cannot agree or deny about the reality. Only time can give the right answer, but upon the speculations it is clear that growth will be the priority than the crash. The trust user holds will drive it towards new arena of cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: