Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:53:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will crash ?  (Read 2219 times)
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:07:32 AM

Hi guys, as you all know that hard fork date is coming near which will divide the Bitcoin in 2 parts Bitcoin and Bitcoin gold , what you think it will crash the btc and it will go to how much price

Bitcoin gold isn't really a fork of bitcoin, it is more like an altcoin to be honest. It just has the word bitcoin in the name. The snapshot has already been taken and obviously bitcoin has not crashed, at all. In fact it has gone up.

The real test will be Segwit2x.

That is when bitcoin's value will most likely be split between two tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:59:29 AM

It will not crash that easily. Bitcoin has become strong this year. A lot of people are now adapting to the currency.

we cant confidently say that bitcoin will not crash beacause we cant see or predict what will the future holds but the value of bitcoin today is verry high and seems over rated so i forseen that something bad will happen or the price will be corrected according to the srp or suggested retail price which is like 3500 dollars to 4500 just like happend last month that the bitcoins value are always sitting on that price range.
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:14:44 AM

Its hard to tell if bitcoin will crash after the fork but bitcoin believers thinks that it wont make the bitcoin crash and it might make the bitcoin price value will get high.
Lets just wait and see on what will happen after the fork hopefully its good for bitcoin.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:38:15 AM

Its hard to tell if bitcoin will crash after the fork but bitcoin believers thinks that it wont make the bitcoin crash and it might make the bitcoin price value will get high.
Lets just wait and see on what will happen after the fork hopefully its good for bitcoin.
we cannot speculate that scenario mate maybe theres a chance that this coming fork will not effect the bitcoin value now adays but there's a possibility also that bitcoin will adjust its value but not to much ithink. But for me it will not fall deep like what happened before.  
trinhdinhthang20007

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:48:21 AM

In my opinion, BTC wants to grow up, it needs to be improved or changed many times more but it will always exist and forever exist, even if it is separated into something that is not BTC. BTC forever exists because it is king and it is a very basic and understandable concept, which is what has entered the minds of people. Grin Grin Grin Grin
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:55:45 AM

In my opinion, BTC wants to grow up, it needs to be improved or changed many times more but it will always exist and forever exist, even if it is separated into something that is not BTC. BTC forever exists because it is king and it is a very basic and understandable concept, which is what has entered the minds of people. Grin Grin Grin Grin
I disagree with you. Bitcoin contains some flaws. They constantly need to be corrected. The high price of bitcoin to many users dazzles the eyes. There is nothing thorough. Bitcoin is no exception. It can hardly be called a king. Let's see how this year's forks. The king which leaves the Suite. Lol.
BitcoinIsAlgebraic

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:01:20 AM

I don't think it's going to crash but we could see a correction of the price because of the hype from the hard forks and such.
trinhdinhthang20007

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:11:02 AM

I disagree with you. Bitcoin contains some flaws. They constantly need to be corrected. The high price of bitcoin to many users dazzles the eyes. There is nothing thorough. Bitcoin is no exception. It can hardly be called a king. Let's see how this year's forks. The king which leaves the Suite. Lol.

Each person's point of view is different, my point of view is completely understandable. It is easy to understand when a new advanced alternative to the old backward for social development goes up. But in my opinion, to break a single empire is not so simple as it is developing, the planners as well as the miners and the inventors of the BTC do not allow that. If they build a strong new currency, long enough to succeed the BTC king, that will happen. Grin Grin Grin Grin
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:32:34 PM

Hi guys, as you all know that hard fork date is coming near which will divide the Bitcoin in 2 parts Bitcoin and Bitcoin gold , what you think it will crash the btc and it will go to how much price

Bitcoin gold isn't really a fork of bitcoin, it is more like an altcoin to be honest. It just has the word bitcoin in the name. The snapshot has already been taken and obviously bitcoin has not crashed, at all. In fact it has gone up.

The real test will be Segwit2x.

That is when bitcoin's value will most likely be split between two tokens.

Yeah I agree mate, bitcoin is really and altcoin same with BCC which was now in trading sites. No crashing happened with bitcoin and as the latest price updates at recent past days, it showed that the price of bitcoin has really been doing great. We are on our road to $8000 as of the moment, so the segwit2x couldn't be worried about because the demand has increased so far. If we have to look at it so many times, this improvements might not bring fears to investors but rather give's us hope that with bitcoin there's an assurance which we can lean on most of the time.
Pleione527

Merit: 111

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:14:00 PM

Before I used to say that bitcoin can possibly crash before or during the hard fork like what happen in the first hard fork but now it seems the other thing around will happen. Bitcoin continuously pumping and everyday it surprises us with its very remarkable value appreciation it almost hit $8000 and will likely to go up even higher. I think bitcoin will not crash at all and will just continue to grow in the upcoming years
pekobites

Activity: 119
Merit: 13

0x88628bf14F2391707bA9d1767f83c694Efd2a8B9

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:18:01 PM

We might see some medium dips (not losing even 50% of it's value) after the fork if more FUD is spread by goverments, influencers and such, but BTC will definetely NOT CRASH, the massive surge in demand we are experiencing is bringing too much momentum for any crash soon

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-exchange-coinbase-adds-100000-users-in-24-hrs-shows-surging-interest-in-crypto

Autobay.io  │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform to Buy or Sell Cars.
JOIN TOKEN SALE     ►   1 AUGUST 2018   ◄
[      WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      ANN THREAD      ]
pekobites

Activity: 119
Merit: 13

0x88628bf14F2391707bA9d1767f83c694Efd2a8B9

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:19:44 PM

but man, how i wish it crashed a little so I could stock some more!

maybe if the Chinese goverment could act like they are going to ban all crypt  we could have a small crash

Autobay.io  │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform to Buy or Sell Cars.
JOIN TOKEN SALE     ►   1 AUGUST 2018   ◄
[      WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      ANN THREAD      ]
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:51:04 AM

The decrease in BTC price is imminent after the fork, that's for sure. People will sell their BTCs and will try to grab some cheap altcoins. I would not call that decrease in price a crash but merely a consolidation. There's a high chance that it will go back to $6k area or would even go down to $5.6 range. Anything could happen after the fork thus, you should take necessary precautions before it. Do your risk management and trade accordingly.  Wink
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:23:30 AM

what do you mean crash? you mean the bitcoin will huge dump the price after segwit2x, maybe it will dump but not for long the price of bitcoin will increase like the segwit in august I thought that it will dump for how many months but no the price is increased instead.

simplejg

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:28:21 AM

We all have seen the previous trends after a fork occurs. Bitcoin tends to go bullish and attains a new ATH price after the fork.

So I'm pretty sure Bitcoin will not crash if Segwit2x will happen.

I second this. The Bitcoin Cash fork very apparently caused Bitcoin to surge and I suspect that the same will happen with the impending "Bitcoin Gold" fork.
berkk

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:44:32 AM

to sum a lot of people believe bitcoin will crash following fork around the 18th due to people selling pumped btc to buy cheap altcoins
big_bounty

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:38:42 AM

Most likely, after the plug, bitcoin will collapse. I think that this time its price will go down very low. But I hope that by the New Year the price will recover again

mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:45:34 AM

I don't think it's going to crash but we could see a correction of the price because of the hype from the hard forks and such.
when the price correction occurs this will bring two possibilities, either will fall or stay at the current price, but our expectations of all price correction occurs in high numbers, so that the new coin that we can projected to be a bitcoin rival
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 10:31:14 AM

Until there is legitimacy in its functioning rather than the scam attempts and the hackers indulging bitcoin won't crash. When we talk about crash, it's mainly the price drops that happens at times. In specific upcoming days we might experience a price crash as correction haven't got over in a perfect manner yet.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:24:03 AM

And remember if the hardfork will be passed and we will face the serious correction to the bitcoin. The possibility about those are holding bitcoin just want to get bitcoin segwit 2x try to move into another direction such as altcoin to make the fast money from it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: