Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:27:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ok guys, Need some help with a negative friend!  (Read 1208 times)
ElizaZX

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:14:43 AM

He is partially right. After all, there is a lot of scam in the crypto currency, and everyone warns of risks in advance that it is not worth contacting unreliable sellers. There is always the possibility of a mistake. Your friend adheres to the real opinion of a person far from the bitcoin sphere.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kiboloves

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:19:07 AM

Your friend may not have really entered the bitcoin trading market, nor do you know the block chaining technology behind bitcoin. Now the bitcoin has and 2009 was completely different, there are now more people love it, and several countries have plans to use bitcoin to do some actual projects, will soon be able to prove to your friends know that you are right!
jirene21

Activity: 140

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:38:13 AM

Hi guys, I have a friend who is determined to prove me wrong in regards to bitcoin. Before I respond to him, I thought I would post what he's wrote to me in attempt to "Stump" me and try to get me to stop with bitcoin. I think it will be interesting to see all replies from the bitcoin experts in here and to get a different reply than mine so I can put together a solid reply back. I'll post his email to me below. Thanks in advance.

"I read a lot of the negative aspects of bitcoin and I'm not understanding why you're crazy over it, it keeps appreciating because nobody is cashing out. Since it's not a government regulated currency to exchange, people are getting robbed left right and center going on these black market sites trying to cash out. I don't doubt you can sell the coins, but now people are afraid to try because there's no legitimate way to tell if you loose your money. People are running ponzi schemes because when you trade in the coins there's waiting periods before you get the "cash" and thats when these website wrap shit up and leave you high and dry. I remember you telling me that you can spend the coins in many natural places. That's isn't here in Canada. There is way too much negativity to support the investment for me. The positives are what's making the coin valuable, but in order for something to go up in value dramatically like this we have to think that it's not being sold anywhere and being the rare commodity that is it will naturally go up due to scarcity.
I really think you're making a big mistake with this stuff like everyone else."
No need to convience him/her. That's is human being they have many opinion or philosophy in life you can convience them until you have some proof to them and besides there's so many scammers today so like i said there's nothing knew

pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:28:54 AM

Hi guys, I have a friend who is determined to prove me wrong in regards to bitcoin. Before I respond to him, I thought I would post what he's wrote to me in attempt to "Stump" me and try to get me to stop with bitcoin. I think it will be interesting to see all replies from the bitcoin experts in here and to get a different reply than mine so I can put together a solid reply back. I'll post his email to me below. Thanks in advance.

"I read a lot of the negative aspects of bitcoin and I'm not understanding why you're crazy over it, it keeps appreciating because nobody is cashing out. Since it's not a government regulated currency to exchange, people are getting robbed left right and center going on these black market sites trying to cash out. I don't doubt you can sell the coins, but now people are afraid to try because there's no legitimate way to tell if you loose your money. People are running ponzi schemes because when you trade in the coins there's waiting periods before you get the "cash" and thats when these website wrap shit up and leave you high and dry. I remember you telling me that you can spend the coins in many natural places. That's isn't here in Canada. There is way too much negativity to support the investment for me. The positives are what's making the coin valuable, but in order for something to go up in value dramatically like this we have to think that it's not being sold anywhere and being the rare commodity that is it will naturally go up due to scarcity.

There is one thing you need to do in this kind of situation. You need prove to her or to him that bitcoins is not considered as a scam as a whole. Explain to him or her that it is not bitcoins that initiate the scam but it is the person doing it. As you explain it you should be backed up with evidence and proofs that the scam doesn't exist on your part. When he or she don't still accept after the fact you had shown then it is their problem.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
0t3p0t

Activity: 1512
Merit: 351

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 12:14:29 PM

I think your friend is one of those victims of scams out there that rants and stereotyping all about Bitcoin based on his experience or maybe he or she is just a total hater about any online investments or clueless about something that makes Bitcoin a trusted and reliable investment on trend these days. Much better you have to help him understand the truth about Bitcoin community and investment or show him or her  some proof of payment if you have. I actually did this with my neighboring friends here in my village, I showed them my wallet and the receipt of the money from a cashout I made in remittance. If ever both our friends still insist that they are right with their beliefs then it's time for us to leave them alone and let the time slap them in the face that they are probably wrong. If I were you I will never waste my time in that kind of person but still it is up to you if you really want to help your friend just make it on your own way.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:17:15 PM

Only stay in the past, will have such thoughts, you stop using bitcoin. It's very negative, you know, the world is moving forward, moving forward, and developing all the time. Block chain already is the trend of the world, not for many years, will be popular.
Its not the matter to be in past or present but the reason is that people are not having proper knowledge about bitcoin neither they have any idea about the success which they can get in very short time by using bitcoin, all what is to do is that first educate them and then show your journey of success to them, the more people get into it the more will it be famous and more will be we benefited. Soon all countries will recognize it
rb26

Activity: 247
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:14:15 PM

The best thing to do is ignore him, if he doesn't want bitcoin then its up to him if he does not want an extra income or an investment. It is his loss not yours. Maybe there are close minded people who are really not meant to be into new technology. If you already explain everything about bitcoin and still he doesn't want it, then its all up to him. You've already done your part.

jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:18:30 AM

it simply because he is not in to it....if he already start to earn and widraw all his earning that the time you prove him wrong.many people will simply just react coz they dont experience it yet nor didnt even try....soon when you got ure own money frm btc simply show him your proofs.

Exactly our people do not try to get proper knowledge and believe what they listen from here and there, secondly the most noticed thing among the people is that they predict things before even getting into it. They do not believe until you them proves or show your assets to them.

As it is said that little knowledge is a dangerous thing so better is to get proper knowledge and guidance and enter some promising projects, then enjoy the blessings of bitcoin.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:24:45 PM

You know you should just ignore what he's saying. He's a lost cause and you don't have to prove anything to him. What he said is a clear sign that he isn't and will never be into btc and any other cryptos. Just do your thing, continue with what you're doing whether trading or just simply investing. Once you've gained a lot maybe one day you can email him and ask him how he is doing and then simply tell him something like, "You know I continued investing in btc even though you emailed me all those things and right now I'm having the great time of my life here in Bahamas!" I have friends that I've told about btc months ago but didn't really minded me and now they're all over my messenger asking me for advice how to start in btc. Who knows maybe someday that friend of yours will come around and realize all the good stuff btc has to offer.
Not some I think we need to help them too much because they are totally misguided from fact and I think we need to teach them properly about bitcoin that what is bitcoin and how it work and how it can help someone in future so there is no doubt that still there are a lot of people so still don’t know about bitcoin so it’s our duty to teach them about bitcoin.
Anarc Senior

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:00:32 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 07:12:51 PM by Anarc Senior

Hello:

Your friend is amongst the majority of the general population -  The concept of blockchain technology and bitcoin is far beyond any conventional wisdom.  And as any other disruptive, game changing technology and ideology, it will take times and effort to fight through forces of resistance to eventually integrate into the mainstream.

Even for people, whose has strong technical background and with some level of higher educations,  it still take sometime for them to fathom through the whole big picture.  Here's an example:  I've been talking with my family Doctor for months now - as every time I see my doctor.  It has come to the point now where my doctor had slowly understood the potential benefits for humanity as a whole.  My Doctor has finally gotten the idea and would like to invest some money in BTC.  However, he had got some hard time trying to setup an account to start trading...this is a smart doctor whose treat and cure many people on the daily basis...

The bottom line is : Blockchain and Crytocurrency is a very complex subject - it extends far beyond money and financial matters.  It potentially will completely change our future and new generations to come.

Without going into too much of detail, which could take lot of times and efforts - My advice to you and your friends is to spend lot of times to learn and understand blockchain, not just Bitcoin and altcoins but also  Ethereum technologies, the ideology and the philosophy behind these subjects...

If you and your friends just want to get rich and earn some quick cash - then never mind, carry on with what you've been doing.

Good luck !
Thanks and Cheers,
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:19:47 PM

not all of my friends are good with bitcoins, but to those who negative to it  I always say that it is only my decision, and i don't really care about their opinion on it
Renai0925

Activity: 268

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:36:10 PM

Well, your friend has the right to choose and it's obvious he's not into it. It's hard to convince people with that kind of level of close-mindedness. To each their own.

I say, don't waste your effort and just let your friend be, and let him find out for himself that bitcoin is the future of digital currency.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
McKane

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:04:12 PM

not all of my friends are good with bitcoins, but to those who negative to it  I always say that it is only my decision, and i don't really care about their opinion on it
Negative companions are not even your companions since they are upbeat on the off chance that they see you in torment. They are tragic in the event that they see you grin and glad. On the off chance that you are gaining bitcoin then they are terminating that you are profiting. In the event that they ever find out about bitcoin like you. At that point they will never at any point converse with you since they will gain there-self.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
Doell

Activity: 2142
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 08:20:28 PM

your friends do not understood anything and too many negative sides in mind this is a task for you to convince your friend bitcoin is not a ponzi scheme , there are many things and breadth in bitcoin if explained your friend should stick to its establishment ,now you do not need to do anything and you should now focus on proving the greatness of bitcoin ,for that you have to raise your status to become a rich from this bite

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:47:28 PM

If I think he's failing to understand bitcoin, on the basis of his statement it seems to be focused on a pathetic multi-level marketing. Actually my friend is not negative. He does not know and does not realize it's more than just a currency and does not need to regulate and has the idea of this regulation protecting consumers. Cool
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:09:15 PM

LoL Smiley Your friend sounds definitely like my 86 year old grandma.
Oh please, he should be reading more about the latest technologies and inventions.
I see your friend think of bitcoin like a new form of online scam or ponzi scheme, right?
The first question to ask your friend is; Does he really know what is bitcoin? How bitcoin works?
No one will write you this letter knowing what is bitcoin and how it operates with bitcoin fundamental principles.
Bitcoins is currency just like USD but way better because it's digital, fast, secure, decentralized and acceptable worldwide.

Last advice please, consider taking advice from people with knowledge about what they are advising you about. Smiley     
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:57:38 AM

I can feel you man, I can feel you. I also got a friend (bankier), eversince I brought the topic of cryptocurrencies on the table we are arguing about it. Actually it went as far as really fighting over it verbally one this close to shouting at each other. After this we agreed to disagree and are avoiding the topic now. Some people will learn the truth the hard way! 
RAmondragon

Activity: 197

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:20:41 AM

You cannot make a person support bitcoin especially when he doesnt understand it. Or maybe he doesnt realize the value of it yet since he is not into it right now. Just continue what you think is best for you and let your friend believe what he wants to believe in. He will only see things clearly if he sees you earning big.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
harrypotter1229

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:38:33 AM

Your friends probably don't know the block chaining technology, or you don't really know bitcoin. You can tell him about the development experience of bitcoin, and ETH and many of the current applications, let him judge again
racham02

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:12:39 AM

its hard to convince your friend because He/She has his own opinion about bitcoin, We do not insist on this. We need to respect his opinion.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: