Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:31:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][Up to $600k REWARD] HashHive - Innovative Technologies of Cloud Mining  (Read 1522 times)
Hashhive (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 06:41:43 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 04:35:55 PM by Hashhive

HashHive Bounty Program - Up to $600 000 REWARD

WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERINSTAGRAMVIMEO

Start of bounty program will begin on October 30, 2017, and will last until the end of token sale. Token sale is scheduled for November.

In total 2% of sold tokens will be allocated for bounty program. Obviously, the better token sale, the more tokens will be distributed among the participants of bounty program. Bounty can be received by anyone who supports our project and take activity in community and thematic venues. Tokens will be distributed in the following percentages.

SIGNATURES AND AVATARS    - 30%
ARTICLES IN BLOGS AND PUBLICATIONS IN MEDIA    - 30%
FACEBOOK    - 14%
TWITTER    - 14%
TRANSLATION AND MODERATION    - 12%

General Rules

• As a reward for participating in bounty program, you will receive CELL tokens.
  • Rewards will be calculated according to the number of activity points scored.
  • Crediting of tokens issued as bounty will begin within a month after the end of public token sale.
  • One user can participate with only one account. In case of double registration and duplicate accounts are found, the user will be blocked for participation in bounty program.
  • Persons under the age of majority cannot take part in bounty program.
  • Technical support during bounty program will take place through bounty@hashhve.io

Signatures and avatar campaign

• To participate in signature bounty campaign, apply in this a form.
  • The participants' activity scores will be displayed in this table.
  • Codes of signatures and avatars you can find here.
  • Participants receive points of activity for carrying an avatar during the program.
  • Signature must be placed till the end of public token sale. In case of premature removal of signature, you will be disqualified.
  • Leaving the day (s) of activity does not lead to disqualification (except for a weekly post in official ANN thread).
  • To receive rewards for signature campaign, you need to write a minimum of 35 posts until the end of bounty program.
  • Participants' activity will be counted on daily basis.
  • Posts must be at least 100 characters each. In case the post contains less than 100 characters, it will not be counted.
  • Post should be informative and on the topic. Spam, low quality post, copypaste, posting off-topic will not be counted.
  • Participants will be assigned the following activity ratios according to their status. The status is fixed when the form is filled in and cannot be changed.

Status          Activity Ratio
Hero Member & Legendary          

• Discussion topics, where post does not count: «Games and round», «Micro earnings», «Politics and Society», «Off-topic», «Archival», as well as posting in «tipster» thread, «Auctions», «Lending», «Beginers and help», «Press», «Investor based games».
  • The project team reserves the right to change and supplement the conditions of bounty program.

Bounty For Articles In Blogs And Publications In Media.

HashHive rewards with CELL tokens for creating quality content about our project. Participation can take writers, bloggers, journalists, as well as anyone who wants to receive a reward.

• To participate in bounty campaign, apply in this form.
  • We accept only blog posts, articles and videos in this campaign.
  • All content must be copyrighted. Copying and translating other articles, videos, images and other content is prohibited and leads to disqualification.
  • You can use our official images, logos, graphics from our website, as well as the main ANN topic on the forum.
  • Articles must contain at least 500 characters.
  • Video must last at least one minute.
  • Article or video description should contain a link to our website and whitepaper, or to the official ANN topic on the forum.
  • All types of content, including articles, blog posts, video will be assigned a ratio according to quality of content.
  • The project team reserves the right to change and supplement the conditions of bounty program.

Content Quality Assessment          
Activity Ratio
Good          
Very good          
Excellent          
Outstanding          

Facebook Bounty

• To participate in Facebook bounty campaign, apply in this form.
  • Like our Facebook page.
  • Your Facebook account must have at least 200 friends. Information about the number of friends should be open for everyone.
  • Share posts from official Facebook page. (One repost per day implies the activity of participant for that day).
  • Send us a link to your repost. bounty-facebook@hashhive.io
  • Leaving the day (s) of activity does not lead to disqualification.
  • It is prohibited to delete posts from your personal page till the end of public token sale.
  • Reposts should be publicly available.
  • Facebook account should be real. Fake, closed, inactive or bot-accounts are not accepted.
  • You are not allowed to participate from multiple accounts. Participants using multiple accounts will be disqualified.
  • All participants will be assigned an activity ratio according to number of friends.

Number Of Friends          
Activity Ratio
200 – 999          
1000 – 1999          
2000 – 2999          
3000 – 3999          
4000 and more          

Twitter Bounty

• To participate in Twitter bounty campaign, apply in this form.
  • Follow us on Twitter page.
  • Your Twitter account must have at least 200 friends. Information about the number of friends should be open for everyone.
  • Retweet tweets from official Twitter page once per day. (One retweet per day implies the activity of participant for that day)
  • Send us a link to your retweet. bounty-twitter@hashhive.io
  • Leaving of day (s) of activity does not lead to disqualification.
  • It is prohibited to delete retweets from your personal page till the end of public token sale.
  • Twitter account should be real. Fake, closed, inactive or bot-accounts are not accepted.
  • You are not allowed to participate from multiple accounts. Participants using multiple accounts will be disqualified.
  • All participants will be assigned an activity ratio according to number of followers.

Number Of Followers          Activity Ratio
200 – 999          
1000 – 1999          
2000 – 2999          
3000 – 3999          
4000 and more          

Translation And Moderation

HashHive rewards with CELL tokens for translation into other languages of Whitepaper, HashHive Landing page, ANN and Bounty thread, as well as for moderation and management of local discussions threads.

• In order to reserve a translation language, apply in this form.
  • Translation must be made by the user himself. Using Google translator is strictly prohibited and leads to disqualification.
  • Participant's activity will be calculated only in translator's thread. Translator must be active. In case translator is not active (stopped responding to questions in thread), new moderator will be hired, which will update and moderate the thread.
  • Only constructive posts are counted. Spam and posting out of subject does not count and lead to disqualification.
  • Send us your translations to: bounty-translation@hashhive.io

Whitepaper          
Landing page          
ANN thread + Bounty          
Moderation / Management          

WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERINSTAGRAMVIMEO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kidrock2016

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 06:56:50 AM

For Twitter campaign, do we have to report retweet link everyday by email? Or can we email once a week with all links for that week?

The Tip Bot of the Internet - https://tipbot.io/
Hashhive (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 07:14:22 AM

For Twitter campaign, do we have to report retweet link everyday by email? Or can we email once a week with all links for that week?

Do it as will be convenient for you, if report will be once a week, do not forget to put the dates of each your retweet.
dind4007

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:32:16 AM

is newbie accepted to join this bounty.?
Hashhive (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 07:44:58 AM

Yes, anyone can participate
VSOP_VSOP

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:28:33 AM

Hello! I'm really sorry, but I made a mistake in spredsheet. Please delete the incorrect line #27. Thank you very much!
Hashhive (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 01:41:28 PM

Hello! I'm really sorry, but I made a mistake in spredsheet. Please delete the incorrect line #27. Thank you very much!

Ok, deleted
gioangelofelix

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:44:00 AM

Hi hashhive team, have you received the email I sent? please check it I send the filipino translated landing page
Hashhive (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 08:51:35 AM

Hi hashhive team, have you received the email I sent? please check it I send the filipino translated landing page

Yes, thanks, the translation files are received
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:37:17 PM

Mate i sent you back those Arabic .po & .mo files (the last ones) in e-mail.
Those have the perfect translation & modification, install those into the Arabic Translation of your website.

Waiting your confirmation coz i saw the website today & you just made minor changes to your translation, good luck & let me know.
Hashhive (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 04:05:33 AM

Mate i sent you back those Arabic .po & .mo files (the last ones) in e-mail.
Those have the perfect translation & modification, install those into the Arabic Translation of your website.

Waiting your confirmation coz i saw the website today & you just made minor changes to your translation, good luck & let me know.

Your translation has been installed. That is correct, some modification were not installed.
Thank you
dind4007

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:35:08 AM

Okay sir, I will join facebook and article campaign.
Thanks
MOPE

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 03:07:33 PM

In total 2% of sold tokens will be allocated for bounty program. Obviously, the better token sale, the more tokens will be distributed among the participants of bounty program. Bounty can be received by anyone who supports our project and take activity in community and thematic venues.
dind4007

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:07:21 AM

ok sir, I would like to participate on facebook campaign.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:28:41 AM

please reserve spanish translations for me  Smiley

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
ardi65

Activity: 322

Earn Crypto By Shopping Online

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:37:33 AM

Dear manager... my account name BTT is ardi65. I participated in the bounty campaign article. i have lost my wallet waves. I want to replace with a new waves address. please check in spreedsheet bounty campaign article.

[   D E A L J O Y  instant crypto cashbacks   ]       //    Whitepaper    //
               ►►  JOIN ICO NOW  ◄◄   Earn Crypto by shopping online
Facebook    .    Twitter    .    Telegram    .    Medium    .    Reddit    .   
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:46:23 AM

Can I participate more than one type of bounty campaign? Like I want to do signature, Twitter, article, etc. What if I would add a video? I am looking forward to your positive response coz' I'm willing to participate. Thank you. Smiley

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Hashhive (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 11:07:16 AM

Can I participate more than one type of bounty campaign? Like I want to do signature, Twitter, article, etc. What if I would add a video? I am looking forward to your positive response coz' I'm willing to participate. Thank you. Smiley

Yes, you can participate in any of Bounty programs ( BTT signatures, Twitter, Facebook, Articles, etc.). It is also allowed to participate in all programs simultaneously.
Hashhive (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 11:16:20 AM

please reserve spanish translations for me  Smiley

You have incorrect link to your profile. Please pass registration one more time.
Hyuiguia

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:21:52 AM

i want reserve indonesian translation dev if you need
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: