Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:57:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Iron Curtain  (Read 348 times)
Jerry_Hype (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:54:33 AM

Would be in russia Iron Curtain?
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:34:27 AM

Probably you want to remind us about the times of the USSR? No, no Iron Curtain will appear — Russian will go on visiting other countries and mixing with people overseas.
sunnex100

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:05:49 AM

The iron curtain is seldom used now as a term to refer to the old soviet union. It was basically used to refer to the boundaries separating Europe into two fronts, until the end of the cold war.

spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:52:09 PM

Probably you want to remind us about the times of the USSR? No, no Iron Curtain will appear — Russian will go on visiting other countries and mixing with people overseas.

True! With something that immense happening again in this era of social media where if you're alone you will fall. I will not disrespect the people who actually experienced the iron curtain first hand by saying that it's a good thing or it's a bad thing. But if i were to experience it, i would like it and i would be stagnant.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
covfefe_

Activity: 934
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:36:53 AM

Every nation is under some invisible curtain that is built up by local propaganda and false sense of nationalism.
We need to love our nation, but while thinking on a matter, we should venture out of the box rather than listening to the local news channels.
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:43:57 AM

Every nation is under some invisible curtain that is built up by local propaganda and false sense of nationalism.

I totally agree!
Yes, in the era of social media it's more difficult to control people's minds... but still in Russia there are many people below the poverty line, I guess their lives will always be closed by an Iron Curtain Undecided
Ico_Fox

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:00:02 AM

I totally agree!
Yes, in the era of social media it's more difficult to control people's minds... but still in Russia there are many people below the poverty line, I guess their lives will always be closed by an Iron Curtain Undecided
Yes. Secured people can leave the country if something happens. But the majority of the population will obey the decisions of the authorities
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 04:32:46 AM

Would be in russia Iron Curtain?

I think if russia invokes again an iron curtain it can incite panik and hysteria not just on the citizens of russia but to the whole world as well. It might lead to a lot of countries being on a war dooting and a lot can happen if that would be the case

greenchy

Activity: 123

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:38:49 AM

Russia itself is guilty of such a policy in relation to it. More precisely, the Russian government and President Putin, who want to lead the country for a long time. The main trouble is that Russians believe this power.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
D-Fault

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:04:44 AM

Russia itself is guilty of such a policy in relation to it. More precisely, the Russian government and President Putin, who want to lead the country for a long time. The main trouble is that Russians believe this power.

Totally agree with you, lad.

I also think that that an Iron Curtain already exist.
gerbo

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:00:08 AM

Batas-batas ideologi dan fisik yang membagi eropa ke dalam dua wilayah terpisah dari akhir  perang dunia 2 pada 1945 hingga akhir perang dingin pada 1991
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: