Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:24:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Government.  (Read 3529 times)
queennathalia (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:19:42 PM

Although Bitcoin has a lot of advantages but we still can't deny its disadvantages. It can be the result of a lot of guilty and increasing in number of crime because it can easily taken advatage to commit guilty such as money laundering, drug trafficking,.....beside the government of every country seem like only care about its disadvantages than know about its advantages like reducing the number of unemployed, making the economy more diversified,.....that why Bitcoin is not legalized worldwide at the moment.
Of course, if the government does, it is better to think of the benefits of bitcoin. for the result is not a bad idea, in the way that bitcoin operates. many people need to know and learn that bitcoin will only be used for good things. The government is in the process of being the result of all this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sandwichman1

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:27:06 PM

I especially think that bitcoin for the moment arranges everyone as a physical person, but that later it will be more severe with bitcoin. the regulated market ect ...
queennathalia (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:30:57 PM

Is it good combination about bitcoin and our current government? lets talk about this things if these two option was combined in the future, Our government used bitcoin and spread to every people in there countries. For me it is good. why?

Because:
1. Is good for all businessman for good transactions. Buy something and sell something.
2. Is good for payments needs to pay like billings every month.
3. For less time and moved for travelling on anywhere we want.
4. Its easy to transfer money from other country with less taxes. this favor is aprove for ofw's
5. Easy to transfer money if they needed immediately like emergencies. pay for medicine.

Theres a lot of good reason.
Pinoy 🇵🇭 Telegram 🇵🇭 Group
Join 💦 AIRDROP 💦 Now

These are the benefits of bitcoin master crypto currency.
Government not accepting crypto currency reason behind government regulates banks and bankers do not even accept crypto currency reason behind when it is regulated by the government like fiat they will play with the market price of their regulated fiat and they will enjoy the profits here bitcoin is not regulated by government its price is based on economics principle demand and supply.
Through bitcoin many citizens are getting benefited, all rich and poor along with middle was enjoying earning with bitcoin.
Its all we need to understand bitcoin is giving a great service and many services slowly with bitcoin transactions are taking place, happy for japan for accepting bitcoin also in few countries its transactions taking place. Bankers even block customer accounts whose accounts are having transactions with bitcoin because bitcoin is bankers competitor, imagine if all transactions go in bitcoin, how banks even get some money to hold ?
There is a lot behind bitcoin, all bitcoin lovers waiting for the best with bitcoin.
The bank is really playing the game. we do not know banks themselves also have large hold of bitcoin. Just imagine they did not. for example, the bank owner will spread false news to people and support the government, the bitcoin price will decrease. The owners of the bank will be able to buy. banks and governments also benefit bitcoin. I just want to. the government can prove things that are especially difficult for money. using bitcoin.
nuela

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:35:14 PM

all the questions we have been asked so far, even we are better than all but the government will announce that the bitcoin is illegal.
a very important issue for now I've seen it so you all have to know its that in certain bitcoin states it is illegal.

queennathalia (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:38:56 PM

Roll Eyes Tongue
Is it good combination about bitcoin and our current government? lets talk about this things if these two option was combined in the future, Our government used bitcoin and spread to every people in there countries. For me it is good. why?

Because:
1. Is good for all businessman for good transactions. Buy something and sell something.
4. Its easy to transfer money from other country with less taxes. this favor is aprove for ofw's
5. Easy to transfer money if they needed immediately like emergencies. pay for medicine.

Join 💦 AIRDROP 💦 Now

This is the dream of every bitcoin user . Freely using bitcoin without any fear and taxation . Every bitcoin user has to convert bitcoin into fiat and then use it , which makes it a very cliche process . All the points mentioned above seems very good to us for our use . But the central government might not approve them as this is going to affect the market value of their fiat and moreover central banks would likely dissapear due to this .
So this still remains a dream for many of us.       
there is nothing wrong with dreaming of the good of many. For me, bitcoin and government should see the best way to bitcoin rotation. they probably do not want bitcoins because they see transactions and government thefts of our countrymen. They simply simply need to be executed and become successful.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:15:14 AM

I don't think all countries act like you said.
Because most countries planning to eliminate BTC as soon as possible, it's like a threat to the economy..
It is not a threat to the economy, it is helping out in raising the standard of living of the mass, helping them to earn good amount of money even when they do not have a regular job, due to which they become able to meet the their financial needs easily. This all is helping in bringing betterment in the condition of a country, soon all countries will legalize it.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:18:25 AM

Because:

Join 💦 AIRDROP 💦 Now

If the government does get a hold of bitcoins, they'll tax every transaction we have. So you'll be paying for taxes and transaction fees. Think about it. If you send bitcoins, the government will take 25% and then the exchange will take 25% as well. Imagine you'll only get half of your bitcoins if transferred them.

bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:25:27 AM

Because:

Join 💦 AIRDROP 💦 Now
I think for the future either in a country about what your opinion will be but for my country may be experiencing difficulties due to facilities facilities and infrastructure to access bitcoin is very limited and the government may not have inaugurated bitcoin as the currency that applies in my country
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:29:26 AM

In addition, bitcoin payments are also currently processed at no cost or at a very low cost. Users can enter fees in transactions to obtain priority processing, thus securing faster transaction confirmation by the network.
BitHerring

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:30:34 AM

You are talking about a great opportunity for ordinary people who have jobs in the real sector. But what about those who have business connected with logistics, customs work, buying and selling, and then again with resale, with financial companies (banks)?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 12:28:26 PM

i think the technology that being used on bitcoin called "blockchain" is the one who draw attention for the government on some countries

Tozex