Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:48:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Government.  (Read 3537 times)
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:46:19 AM

Is it good combination about bitcoin and our current government? lets talk about this things if these two option was combined in the future, Our government used bitcoin and spread to every people in there countries. For me it is good. why?

Because:
1. Is good for all businessman for good transactions. Buy something and sell something.
2. Is good for payments needs to pay like billings every month.
3. For less time and moved for travelling on anywhere we want.
4. Its easy to transfer money from other country with less taxes. this favor is aprove for ofw's
5. Easy to transfer money if they needed immediately like emergencies. pay for medicine.

Theres a lot of good reason.
Your opinion is very good, but if the government is combined with bitcoin automatically the officials even use the bitcoin community because they must refer to the government using bitcoin let alone bitcoin as if it would be very easy to get what people want now, so very good if many people use bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
queennathalia (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:06:30 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 08:11:20 AM by queennathalia

Is it good combination about bitcoin and our current government? lets talk about this things if these two option was combined in the future, Our government used bitcoin and spread to every people in there countries. For me it is good. why?

Because:
1. Is good for all businessman for good transactions. Buy something and sell something.
4. Its easy to transfer money from other country with less taxes. this favor is aprove for ofw's
5. Easy to transfer money if they needed immediately like emergencies. pay for medicine.

Your opinion is very good, but if the government is combined with bitcoin automatically the officials even use the bitcoin community because they must refer to the government using bitcoin let alone bitcoin as if it would be very easy to get what people want now, so very good if many people use bitcoin.
It is a good thing if the purpose of a government is good. if we think carefully the bitcoin is reserved for the benefit of many, does the government not notice that? in short for all of us "bitcoin". the government is more capable to propagate bitcoin if the government wants it.

Pinoy 🇵🇭 Telegram 🇵🇭 Group
queennathalia (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:26:13 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 08:11:42 AM by queennathalia

I think bitcoin and government will be a good combination but there might be some problems also. Its good because it makes bitcoin legal and official as an alternative currency. And because of that, we can use now bitcoin as a mode of payment freely. But it might also post some problems because government can now control and regulate bitcoin that might minimize its potentia.
I think there are also problems. there is no perfect project in the world all in the wrong, the good way is to succeed if you want but the negatives are always there for you. the government would like to learn how to properly use the bitcoin in the economy.

loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:26:36 AM

Because:

If this totally implemented,  we people are getting more easy in a way that we transact for some other payment in and out of our country.
If some government or country adopt/accept this bitcoin we are getting for a big change because we can use all the benefits of bitcoin while we are in our business in bitcoin at thesame time we can gain/earn for those activity.
queennathalia (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:42:59 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 08:12:08 AM by queennathalia

Because:

If this totally implemented,  we people are getting more easy in a way that we transact for some other payment in and out of our country.
If some government or country adopt/accept this bitcoin we are getting for a big change because we can use all the benefits of bitcoin while we are in our business in bitcoin at thesame time we can gain/earn for those activity.
all people are sure to have to pay for the use of the bitcoin by the government. there is no other reason to use it in the right way. am I right?

entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:59:08 AM

Because:

There may be a lot of good reason why bitcoin should be used by the government but still the government would not want to lose its control especially in financial sector cause this is the blood of the government. Bitcoin can still be use and regulated but it can't be the only currency that the country is using because not anyone can have access to it unlike fiat. Unfortunately, there are so many people in the world that have no access to technology yet so it would be hard for them to use digital currency if they don't even know what it is. It is still better to use fiat especially in countries that have limited resources in terms of technology.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:34:35 AM

The rejection of bitcoin by governments is an action that allows to protect its national currency from possible devaluations against it, as well as,to protect their own interests that is harmed through this currency. But at the end, it ends up being accepted.  It is something like, the undocumented workers who work in the United States, or the sale of foreign currency on the black market in countries with a fixed exchange rate. It's not legal but, it's the daily bread.

nz_sana

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:33:02 AM

Bitcoin is good for a person but may not be good for a country. If the country's government manages it with bitcoin, then it can be good for that country. We know that if the people are good then the country is good. If the coins were used by people in order to buy their own essential things, then the bitcoin would be valid in every country of the world. Like it is in Japan.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:37:10 AM

I think bitcoin and government are different things.
the income of a country is one of them with taxes if bitcoin in legalkan will reduce the income of the country.
indeed there are some countries that have legalized bitcoin.
but for the whole country I can not think it's possible.

moudazhang

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:43:03 AM

I think that the virtual currency market rose, may produce two effects. The first is called the "wealth effect", that is, the holders of virtual currencies feel that they have money, so they begin to spend money lavishly. The second is called the "substitute money effect", namely, more and more people begin to use virtual currency transactions, and abandon the traditional currency, or the traditional currency (such as pound, dollar, RMB and so on) in the bank. These two effects can lead to price inflation.
Of course, the total amount of virtual money is too small to have any effect on social prices. But if the trend continues, it can cause the changes will be very profound.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:50:30 AM

Bitcoin is good for a person but may not be good for a country. If the country's government manages it with bitcoin, then it can be good for that country. We know that if the people are good then the country is good. If the coins were used by people in order to buy their own essential things, then the bitcoin would be valid in every country of the world. Like it is in Japan.

I think Bitcoin is a nice environment for people who live in a third-world country like me. Because it can improve the economy of citizens. By collecting Bitcoin, people like me can sell it for an expensive price. Whereas in developed countries like the US, currency like the dollar is common. But in a country like where I am, with just a few dollars we can buy a lot of things. Especially with a few Bitcoin course, we can buy a house.

That is why, it is very important for a person like me and the country in my place to legalize Bitcoin. So that our country can go forward and free and also not get left behind with a great country like US.
misterj

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:58:08 AM

In my opinion, if ever government and bitcoin meet, it would spawn many or a lot of disadvantages to bitcoin itself and to all individuals using it. The example of disadvantage is that they will control the bitcoin itself and might put limits for using it such as age limit, value limit, transaction limit, and a lot more. Imagine sharks smells blood in the ocean, it would be the same to the government, they will follow the trail of money and own it for their own sake.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 08:01:08 AM

Because:

So idealistic. I like that too. But for the corrupt government, not a chance. They want to put tax on anything, bitcoin's existence is a great hindrance to them. The world of politics is full of greed.

crypto_world

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:25:50 AM

Because:

So idealistic. I like that too. But for the corrupt government, not a chance. They want to put tax on anything, bitcoin's existence is a great hindrance to them. The world of politics is full of greed.

The government wants to profit from the fact that we use bitcoin. And that's why I often hear from officials that bitcoin is a coin for dark operations. In my country, crypto currency is not banned, but the government wants to tax transactions with Crypto currency

audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:30:14 AM

Because:

The way you see it, government have seen it the same way too because all the advantages bitcoin has is so obvious to anybody to see but they choose to be blind to it simply because they believe there are other alternatives to make that happen without using bitcoin.

Their only grouse is the inability to control bitcoin or because they could not unravel the people behind the users of bitcoin. Remove that from bitcoin you will see that they will fall in line. Its not that government is not open to innovation but they want the one they can control and bitcoin is not giving them that.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:06:31 AM

Because:

Yes you have tons of good reasons there but the question is how are you going to make the government accept Bitcoin and make it legal? Aside from that, how can the government earn from it? The businessmakers and Bitcoin users will profit from it but not the government. Lastly, what will happen to the supply of money that is circulating in each country?
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:18:11 AM

I think it's depends the perception of each person, in my opinion there maybe something that the government scare of with bitcoin, which can harm them. But we also want them to work together as partner between bitcoin and government, or at least don't make ban of it. It's gonna be much better if they support, as long as it doesn't harm the country and the people, and I'm sure bitcoin will not harm anyone who use it, as long as they follow the rules.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:20:27 AM

Because:

Yeah that's looks good and beneficial to us indeed, but I think from that some statements from you (some of the advantages that you said), of course the government not only look to that side only, the government would certainly consider many things from bitcoin using or the influence of bitcoin using on the country (the country's economic system). A good combination of bitcoin and the government can be seen clearly in countries that has legalized bitcoin, it seems that many benefits can be obtained, but still from the many governments of each countries still have differences of opinion and even some are still researching bitcoin and still learning it deeper.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:04:46 AM

Developing nations are positively approaching Bitcoin, countries whose currency is worthless see Bitcoin as a savior, because Bitcoin supports worthless currencies.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:21:48 AM

Developing nations are positively approaching Bitcoin, countries whose currency is worthless see Bitcoin as a savior, because Bitcoin supports worthless currencies.

Yes, most African countries (developing countries) especially Nigeria and Ghana are using bitcoin massively and it's infusing some foreign exchange into their respective economies through the springing up of exchanges in these countries. I was thrilled when my cousin visited one of these countries last month knew she could easily exchange some bitcoin into their local fiat and vice versa.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: