Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:59:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Government.  (Read 3540 times)
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:55:04 AM

I think, if the government supports the use of bitcoin, it will be more fun and many places accept bitcoin as payment and will also make it easier for me to use bitcoin anywhere, the country's economy can also increase as many bitcoin users have improved the economy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hanabii

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:13:25 PM

Is it good combination about bitcoin and our current government? lets talk about this things if these two option was combined in the future, Our government used bitcoin and spread to every people in there countries. For me it is good. why?

Because:
1. Is good for all businessman for good transactions. Buy something and sell something.
2. Is good for payments needs to pay like billings every month.
3. For less time and moved for travelling on anywhere we want.
4. Its easy to transfer money from other country with less taxes. this favor is aprove for ofw's
5. Easy to transfer money if they needed immediately like emergencies. pay for medicine.

Theres a lot of good reason.
Pinoy 🇵🇭 Telegram 🇵�� Group
In early 2018, the government began to take decisive steps to suppress the development of bitcoin in Indonesia. Bank Indonesia (BI) as the financial regulator in Indonesia considers cryptocurrency as an illegal and unrecognized currency.
toge asep

Activity: 62
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:44:46 PM

Is it good combination about bitcoin and our current government? lets talk about this things if these two option was combined in the future, Our government used bitcoin and spread to every people in there countries. For me it is good. why?

Because:
1. Is good for all businessman for good transactions. Buy something and sell something.
4. Its easy to transfer money from other country with less taxes. this favor is aprove for ofw's
5. Easy to transfer money if they needed immediately like emergencies. pay for medicine.

everyone is free to give opinions but must be in accordance with reality. it is clear that the government's attitude towards the existence of btc is considered to threaten conventional banks. because it is clear that btc has a clear and profitable prospect.

AdSigma ●   DECENTRALIZED DIGITAL ADVERTISING PLATFORM  ● AdSigma (https://adsigma.io/)
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:48:41 PM

Because:

Yes, there are many advantages when the government accepts bitcoin. But the downside is more and more important than the advantage. Actually bitcoin has brought participants a lot of profit and it will make the economy of a country go up. But the government will not be able to control the deal. In addition, this is an anonymous market, the government will not be able to track down fraudsters through their counterfeit information.

Tnt1971

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:51:58 PM

Bitcoin and government two both very important catalyst in cryptocurrency world. If government can be consious about bitcoin then bitcoin will achieve a better position.

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:52:53 PM

Because:

If cryptocurrency and government will work together then we can really expect a better future because there are a lot of people in the corporate world who are investing on bitcoins and japan is also using cryptocurrency to improve their own country.
wladsem555

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:56:52 AM

One of the tasks of the government is the legal regulation of the financial system and the payment of taxes. Therefore, the governments of many countries are closely watching the bitcoin and assess what advantages and risks it can bring. After bitcoin has been legalized, the government can set some transactional fees and taxes. As a result, people's profits will decrease. But on the other hand, there will be an opportunity to introduce and control the innovative technologies that bitcoin gives.
lautantepi

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:56:13 AM

Bitcoin will continue to gain momentum but high transaction costs, this works against the adaptation of mass market Bitcoin, beyond that measure to be a good investment opportunity.
dante golo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:33:03 AM

Perhaps if the government accepts bitcoin as a means of transaction is a very suitable thing because if someone wants to send a very fast money in an emergency so as to make a comfort and not waste much time to send it.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Timok Abiodun

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:54:13 AM

Governments around the world — including the U.S., China, Japan, Canada, Venezuela, Estonia, Sweden, and Uruguay — are either actively working on some form of digital currency or exploring the topic.

But don't expect a bunch of bitcoin clones. Governments have very different priorities, and decentralization — a main feature of most cryptocurrenices including bitcoin — doesn't tend to be one of them. In fact, government digital currencies could herald a new era of centralization, posing serious questions about privacy and the viability of true cryptocurrencies like bitcoin.
vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:13:21 AM

Money laundry exists and has always existed even before crypto. I don't understand govt measures.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:15:28 AM

Money laundry exists and has always existed even before crypto. I don't understand govt measures.
In some countries the bitcoin are free to use . Thy allowed it in their country.but at the same time, there's a countries that can't allowed the bitcoin to enter or used intheir country becayse they don't know if it really safe or not. Maybe for those allowed the bitcoin in their countries they see the importance and benefits of the bitcoin. That the others not see it
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:22:08 AM

Because:

The following are good as he/she stated except the number four because in my country it is hard transfer money and the government will put high taxes when you transfer money in other country so it is hassle to deal with it.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:26:20 AM

Because:

The following are good as he/she stated except the number four because in my country it is hard transfer money and the government will put high taxes when you transfer money in other country so it is hassle to deal with it.
That is why there is bitcoin that you can use in order to transfer money without getting charge of high taxes because with bitcoin you cannot be track down by the government and you can just successfully send your money to the other part of the world or other countries without getting taxed so it is one of the reason why having bitcoin is a really good idea.
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:32:23 AM

I think that one day the government will support Bitcoin and see Bitcoin as a means to develop the economy. But the government must have a policy to manage Bitcoin to avoid inflation, money laundering or Bitcoin abuse for illegal activities. There should be strict management to adjust the tax rate, usage ... At that time the main interest will belong to the people.
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:39:14 AM

Is its good combination of bitcoin and our current government? let's talk about this things if these two options were combined in the future, Our government used bitcoin and spread to every people in their countries. For me it is good. why?

Because:
2. Is good for payments needs to pay for billings every month.
3. For less time and moved for traveling on anywhere we want.
4. It's easy to transfer money from other countries with fewer taxes. this favor is approving for ofw's

There's a lot of good reason.
I agree with all your opinion. From the beginning I joined Bitcoin, I was already very confident that Bitcoin able to give a positive impact on its users. And if Bitcoin is used in real life we would be very easy to do anything with Bitcoin. Hopefully one day this can happen.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 09:43:14 AM

Because:

I appreciate your opinion mate but I don't think bitcoin and the government can walk together all along because their fiat would be in danger. So, suggested solution is that the government create their own digital money by adopting bitcoin technology.
DASA NYA

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:41:40 AM

Maybe it is divided into two opinions. But the decision is a bit of a decision if bitcoin should be used in a country that people are in a good mood and no fear
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: