Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:29:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 EonBot - Automate Your Trading 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 3875 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hariz

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:18:43 AM

Works on mac OSX?
It does indeed work on MacOS. I'd suggest you to hop in our Discord, if you have more questions about the bot or its features  Wink
https://discord.gg/emUevBu

~James

Awesome. I would like to test it out and write a review. Let me know how to get started.

┨▪ ▪ ▪❒ SEND ❒▪ ▪ ▪┠
A token designed for massive adoption
                          ╌┨Whitepaper┠╌
╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗
Website       Facebook       Twitter        Telegram       LinkedIn
╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EonbotTeam (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:53:25 AM

Works on mac OSX?
It does indeed work on MacOS. I'd suggest you to hop in our Discord, if you have more questions about the bot or its features  Wink

~James

Awesome. I would like to test it out and write a review. Let me know how to get started.
Hi James,

I would love to test this bot and give my opinions. Im a professional software tester and looking forward to help your team.
-Neal
Unfortunately we are currently only looking for members with ranked Full Member or higher. In case you do want to buy a licence, we do offer a 7-day money-back guarantee.

~James
Hariz

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:00:26 AM

Works on mac OSX?

~James

Hi James,

I would love to test this bot and give my opinions. Im a professional software tester and looking forward to help your team.
-Neal
Unfortunately we are currently only looking for members with ranked Full Member or higher. In case you do want to buy a licence, we do offer a 7-day money-back guarantee.

~James

Dropped you a PM.

┨▪ ▪ ▪❒ SEND ❒▪ ▪ ▪┠
A token designed for massive adoption
                          ╌┨Whitepaper┠╌
╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗
Website       Facebook       Twitter        Telegram       LinkedIn
╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝
EonbotTeam (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:04:33 AM

bump
EonbotTeam (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:55:57 AM

bump
kokno

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:11:29 PM

Might testing it soon ! Smiley
EonbotTeam (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:28:03 PM

Might testing it soon ! Smiley
Looking forward to hearing back from you!

~James
EonbotTeam (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:08:25 PM

bump
EonbotTeam (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:03:19 PM

bump
EonbotTeam (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:38:24 AM

bump
EonbotTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:41:54 AM

bump
defvader

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:51:06 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 03:34:24 PM by defvader

My Review of Eonbot

The marketplace for automated cryptocurrency trading software is growing rapidly. With so many different options to choose from, which bot is right for you? Eonbot might just be the one. I’m assuming that if you’re reading this you have some familiarity with other trading bots. I have tried all of the major crypto bots and after three days of testing I have come to my conclusion: Eonbot is the bot I’ll be using for my auto trading software. Here are the reasons why Eonbot rises to the top for me…

1. My average profit PER TRADE over the three days of trading was 3.05%. That’s outstanding. With the proper strategy you WILL be profitable. Examples of trades are later on in this review.

2. Eon is stable and reliable. Many of you reading this review are going to focus on the 3.05% profit per trade. And yes, we’re all here to make money. But profits are the end result and you can’t achieve the result you want if you have a piece of trading software that you can’t trust. And this, to me, is where Eonbot shows its strength - you can trust it. It’s reliable and most importantly, PREDICTABLE. The first thing I did after starting the bot was reviewed the logs and compared them to what I was seeing on my exchange charts and on TradingView charts. And the logs lined up PERFECTLY. Many of you have used some of Eonbot’s other competitors and perhaps you’ve had those situations where you saw those other bots had made a trade, you looked at your strategy, and then you wondered - why in the hell did the bot buy near the top of a Bollinger Band when your strategy says to buy at the bottom. That is not happening with Eonbot. I just cannot stress this enough - a bot that isn’t predictable is useless to me. Eonbot is stable, emotionless, and PREDICTABLE. And thus with the right strategy over time it will also be profitable.

3. The dev team is strong. They have been incredibly helpful and personable. BitBen one of their resellers and a guy many of you know from other crypto bot communities, has also been extremely helpful. The customer service side of things is critical. These devs clearly care about this project and they have a well thought out roadmap of where this project is headed. They also seem VERY receptive to new ideas and suggestions regarding features and improvements for the bot. Their Discord chat is here:  https://discord.gg/emUevBu

TL;DL: Buy this bot NOW while it’s at a great price. With the right pairs and strategy you’re going to make profits. The devs are great and have a ton of additions planned for the bot so this project has a great future ahead.

I’m going to go into a bit more detail on some things in the next few posts. The install, strategies, examples of trades, and a look at logs vs charts. Thanks for reading!
defvader

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:06:41 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 02:26:11 PM by defvader

My Review Part II - Trade Examples and My Strategy

This has certainly be been a dramatic week in the crypto world. Increased media attention, a sharply rising Bitcoin, and alts bleeding one minute then rising the next. To be fair, this is the type of week most people have their bots off and that includes me. But I was excited to try out Eonbot and so I used a very small amount of capital to test and turned on the bot. Needless to say I was happy with the result - a 3.05% average profit per trade. The only mistake I made was not throwing a couple of BTC at this bot and just letting it run more. Trust me that has changed already. The bot has four strategies which I will review more in a future post. For now I will show you examples of trades the bot made on NEO and XLM using the Bollinger Band strategy to buy and the Spark strategy to sell. See the screenshot here: http://oi68.tinypic.com/5f1ye0.jpg

Note: I set my Bollinger Band to buy at 0 which means to buy at the absolute low line of the band and then to sell via Spark which utilizes a trend watcher the begins looking to sell at the minimum percentage you input. I'm conservative and a scalper by nature so I set my sell at a minimum of 1.65%. The fact that the bot consistently sold much higher than this shows that the trend watcher WORKS!  Here is a screenshot of my trade setup screen: http://oi65.tinypic.com/wkipmt.jpg

defvader

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:00:51 PM

My Review Part III - Logs vs Charts

This is the part where I really fell in love. Look at this screenshot (http://oi65.tinypic.com/j7q8nl.jpg) and compare the log vs the chart. The math lines up. Some may say "Well, isn't that what it's supposed to do?". Yes, that is what an automated trading bot should do but you would be surprised how many of Eon's competitors don't. If the bot isn't properly calculating then you are bound to get buys/sells at bad positions outside of the range of your strategy. Eonbot is safe, solid and predictable in this regard. The bot never lagged during it's runtime and I spent HOURS watching logs vs charts and watching buys/sells happen in real time. And I came away from the experience being VERY impressed with EonBot.

EonbotTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:59:19 PM

bump
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 12:23:05 AM

This is the part where I really fell in love. Look at this screenshot (http://oi65.tinypic.com/j7q8nl.jpg) and compare the log vs the chart. The math lines up. Some may say "Well, isn't that what it's supposed to do?". Yes, that is what an automated trading bot should do but you would be surprised how many of Eon's competitors don't. If the bot isn't properly calculating then you are bound to get buys/sells at bad positions outside of the range of your strategy. Eonbot is safe, solid and predictable in this regard. The bot never lagged during it's runtime and I spent HOURS watching logs vs charts and watching buys/sells happen in real time. And I came away from the experience being VERY impressed with EonBot.

I am happy to read your review of this bot,I have been skeptical about bots and in fact i have literally no experience in using bots wants to start using one and came across this and your review,i will join the discord page to learn more and then make my final decision on whether i will  buy or not but i have been mote than 70% convinced this will be worth my bucks.

EonbotTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:05:11 PM

I am happy to read your review of this bot,I have been skeptical about bots and in fact i have literally no experience in using bots wants to start using one and came across this and your review,i will join the discord page to learn more and then make my final decision on whether i will  buy or not but i have been mote than 70% convinced this will be worth my bucks.
In case you haven't noticed, our Christmas 50% discount special is still active  Wink
avlad

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:45:53 PM

From the first glance this bot looks interesting. I am trying to check deeper and can not find any real users of the bot. Do they exist ?

In the Bot channel on the Discordapp - no real user feedback,  only Christmas license giveaway. Here, on bitcointalk - only one short review without any daily figures and strategies discussion.
Is this project alive ?

EonbotTeam (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:39:28 PM

Oh, it's alive Wink We're mostly active in our discord group and strategies are discussed in verified members channels  Grin If you have questions post them here or use our public 'lobby' channel. Currently the project is in its early stages, but with time more features will come, so you should hear more about it.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:46:21 PM

Happy to write a review if given a vouch copy, it'll be the most in-depth review you will ever see.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: