Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:13:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 EonBot - Automate Your Trading 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 3872 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
EonbotTeam (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:09:49 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 04:28:16 PM by EonbotTeam

Automate Your Trading with EonBot

Join our community Discord now!: https://discord.gg/emUevBu

What is EonBot?
EonBot is an automated trading program, and comes with cutting-edge remote-control tools, such as a personal Telegram bot and a desktop interface. It doesn't matter whether you are a beginner in trading, or a seasoned pro, EonBot will help you increase your profits, and keep trading even when you sleep! EonBot can currently be used in Poloniex, Bittrex and Binance. More exchanges will be released soon.

Why Choose Us?
The EonTech team consists of 2 developers and a sales representative. The developers are dedicated to making the bot a better tool for our customers. All community feedback will be taken into consideration and most likely implemented.

How much does it cost and what is included?
The cost of a full license is 0.03BTC.
We also accept Ethereum as payment method.
Every license comes with a 7-Day Moneyback guarantee, which is applicable in rare cases when loss is caused due to a bug or flaw in the EonBot software.
A license grants access to all the current features and strategies, including the Remote Control panel and a personal Telegram bot, as well as all future updates and exchanges. This means, unlike many other bots, we don't charge extra for additional exchanges.
The bot works on Windows, Linux and MacOS.

Remote Control Panel: When Remote Control is enabled, you can access your EonBot from the comfort of your own computer, without having to login to your VPS. From this panel you can tweak any settings, make more config files, and add any pairs easily.

Telegram bot: You don't even need a computer to operate your EonBot, since via your personal Telegram bot, you can remotely access your EonBot from your phone, anywhere in the world. Available commands on the Telegram bot: /start, /stop, /restart, /status, /addcurrency (coin name), /rmcurrency (coin name).

How do I buy it?
To purchase a license for EonBot, send a message to EonbotTeam (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1277382), or contact any of the core team members in Discord:
             https://discord.gg/emUevBu
             @EonJames #7777
             @DevDavid #5817
             @jukeBoxHero #6492

What does the bot offer?

RollerCoaster -  buy price is generated by using lowestPoint and user's selected 'Buying Percentage'. 'Buying Percentage' in this strategy represents how much coin has to be up from coin's lowestPoint in order to be bought, for e.g if current coin's lowestPoint was 1$ and you selected 10% 'Buying Percentage' it will buy the coin when it's at 1.1$. Sell price is generated by using highestPoint and user's selected 'Selling Percentage'. 'Selling Percentage' in this strategy represents how much coin has to be down from highestPoint in order to be sold and it can't be sold if it's below buying price, for e.g if highestPoint was 1.7$ and you selected 10% 'Selling Percentage' it would sell the coin when it's at 1.63$. Lowest and Highest points are determined by watching the market. Every cycle bot retrieves data from the exchange and if the coin's price is lower than the lowestPoint bot would replace the lowestPoint with the new market price, same goes for the highestPoint if the current price is higher than the highestPoint it would replace the highestPoint with the current market price. The main idea of this strategy is to buy dips and sell pumps , becouse sometimes coin's trends are not reliable so in this case we're setting up a price limits.
https://i.imgur.com/gOwRtoA.png

PingPong - buy and sell prices are constants that never change during bot's runtime, those price values can be changed by the user in a sub-config files.
https://i.imgur.com/K7BDniU.png

BB - buy price is generated by using lower band and user's selected 'Low BB'. 'Low BB' in this strategy represents the scale of Lower Band, for e.g if user selected 'Low BB' to be 25% the buying price of the coin would be SMA - 75% of the Lower Band. Sell price is generated by using higher band and user's selected 'High BB'. 'High BB' in this strategy represents the scale of Higher Band, for e.g if user selected 'High BB' to be 25% the selling price of the coin would be SMA + 75% of the Higher band. 'Low BB' and 'High BB' settings make bands shrink.
https://i.imgur.com/1lgVfpH.png

Basic - buy price is generated by using market price and user's selected 'Buying Percentage'. 'Buying Percentage' in this strategy represents how much coin has to be down from starting price in order to be bought, for e.g if current coin price is 1$ and you selected 10% 'Buying Percentage' it would buy the coin when it's at 0.9$. Sell price is generated by using buying price and user's selected 'Selling Percentage'. 'Selling Percentage' in this strategy represents how much coin has to be up from buying price in order to be sold, for e.g if buying price was 0.9$ and you selected 10% 'Selling Percentage' it would sell the coin when it's at 0.99$. What is more you can use Buy and Sell trends on this strategy. Bot watches current coins market trend and tries to predict where it is going, for e.g if the coin reached its buying price, but the market is in downtrend it wouldn't buy the coin until it sees a reversal, same goes for the selling price, if the selling price is reached but the market is in uptrend it wouldn't sell the coin until it sees a reversal.
https://i.imgur.com/qWlxENW.png
https://i.imgur.com/Cl2IfES.png

Spark - buy price is generated by using EMA/SMA (specified by the user) and user's selected 'Buying Percentage'. 'Buying Percentage' in this strategy represents how much coin has to be down from EMA/SMA in order to be bought, for e.g if current coin's EMA/SMA is 1$ and you selected 10% 'Buying Percentage' it would buy the coin when it's at 0.9$. Sell price is generated by using EMA/SMA and user's selected 'Selling Percentage'. 'Selling Percentage' in this strategy represents how much coin has to be up from EMA/SMA in order to be sold, for e.g if SMA/EMA was 1.1$ and you selected 10% 'Selling Percentage' it would sell the coin when it's at 1.21$. What is more you can use Buy and Sell trends on this strategy. Bot watches current coins market trend and tries to predict where it is going, for e.g if the coin reached its buying price, but the market is in downtrend it wouldn't buy the coin until it sees a reversal, same goes for the selling price, if the selling price is reached but the market is in uptrend it wouldn't sell the coin until it sees a reversal. In addition to that Spark has an optional setting for Dynamic buy and sell prices if you select to use it - coins buying and selling price's would be refreshed by the bot after every cycle.
https://i.imgur.com/sQN0Bsc.png
https://i.imgur.com/yV2iyHq.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EonbotTeam (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:16:15 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 05:17:51 PM by EonbotTeam

Roadmap

[GUI, BOT] Support Binance DONE

[GUI, BOT] Support all main exchange currencies markets (e.g. USDT); DONE

[GUI, BOT] Trade info returned to GUI RC from bot after every cycle; DONE

[GUI, TELEGRAM, BOT] Notifications from bot to GUI RC and Telegram (on stop, start, etc); DONE

[GUI] Multiple connections via GUI RC dashboard;

[GUI, BOT] BagBuster (Dollar Cost Averaging strategy); DONE

[GUI, BOT] Support Kraken, Bitfinex, OkCoin;

[GUI, TELEGRAM, BOT] Manual trading;

[GUI, TELEGRAM, BOT] Stop-limit;

[GUI, BOT] Arbitrage;
EonbotTeam (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:40:41 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 02:03:17 PM by EonbotTeam

User reviews

"My review:

I have to say, I am thoroughly impressed by this bot. I've never used one before so I was hesitant going in but the Eonbot team is wonderful. The developers were very eager to help out and were patient as well. Whenever I have an issue they are lightning quick to help out and fix the problem.

To the bot itself, I really like the simple GUI. The only thing that may be challenging is learning how to set it up but the team is there to help if you have any hiccups. After that it's smooth sailing and you let the bot do it's work. While running it I put in around 50$ as a test run and after seeing it do trades, I've continued to add to it. The profitability varies depending on your trading method.

All in all, I really like the bot and would purchase it again for sure. It's constantly being updated too so get it while it's cheap!"

-SneakyFish5

[Source: https://www.sythe.org/posts/28355977/]

My Review of Eonbot

The marketplace for automated cryptocurrency trading software is growing rapidly. With so many different options to choose from, which bot is right for you? Eonbot might just be the one. I’m assuming that if you’re reading this you have some familiarity with other trading bots. I have tried all of the major crypto bots and after three days of testing I have come to my conclusion: Eonbot is the bot I’ll be using for my auto trading software. Here are the reasons why Eonbot rises to the top for me…

1. My average profit PER TRADE over the three days of trading was 3.05%. That’s outstanding. With the proper strategy you WILL be profitable. Examples of trades are later on in this review.

2. Eon is stable and reliable. Many of you reading this review are going to focus on the 3.05% profit per trade. And yes, we’re all here to make money. But profits are the end result and you can’t achieve the result you want if you have a piece of trading software that you can’t trust. And this, to me, is where Eonbot shows its strength - you can trust it. It’s reliable and most importantly, PREDICTABLE. The first thing I did after starting the bot was reviewed the logs and compared them to what I was seeing on my exchange charts and on TradingView charts. And the logs lined up PERFECTLY. Many of you have used some of Eonbot’s other competitors and perhaps you’ve had those situations where you saw those other bots had made a trade, you looked at your strategy, and then you wondered - why in the hell did the bot buy near the top of a Bollinger Band when your strategy says to buy at the bottom. That is not happening with Eonbot. I just cannot stress this enough - a bot that isn’t predictable is useless to me. Eonbot is stable, emotionless, and PREDICTABLE. And thus with the right strategy over time it will also be profitable.

3. The dev team is strong. They have been incredibly helpful and personable. BitBen one of their resellers and a guy many of you know from other crypto bot communities, has also been extremely helpful. The customer service side of things is critical. These devs clearly care about this project and they have a well thought out roadmap of where this project is headed. They also seem VERY receptive to new ideas and suggestions regarding features and improvements for the bot. Their Discord chat is here:  https://discord.gg/emUevBu

TL;DL: Buy this bot NOW while it’s at a great price. With the right pairs and strategy you’re going to make profits. The devs are great and have a ton of additions planned for the bot so this project has a great future ahead.

I’m going to go into a bit more detail on some things in the next few posts. The install, strategies, examples of trades, and a look at logs vs charts. Thanks for reading!

My Review Part II - Trade Examples and My Strategy

This has certainly be been a dramatic week in the crypto world. Increased media attention, a sharply rising Bitcoin, and alts bleeding one minute then rising the next. To be fair, this is the type of week most people have their bots off and that includes me. But I was excited to try out Eonbot and so I used a very small amount of capital to test and turned on the bot. Needless to say I was happy with the result - a 3.05% average profit per trade. The only mistake I made was not throwing a couple of BTC at this bot and just letting it run more. Trust me that has changed already. The bot has four strategies which I will review more in a future post. For now I will show you examples of trades the bot made on NEO and XLM using the Bollinger Band strategy to buy and the Spark strategy to sell. See the screenshot here: http://oi68.tinypic.com/5f1ye0.jpg

Note: I set my Bollinger Band to buy at 0 which means to buy at the absolute low line of the band and then to sell via Spark which utilizes a trend watcher the begins looking to sell at the minimum percentage you input. I'm conservative and a scalper by nature so I set my sell at a minimum of 1.65%. The fact that the bot consistently sold much higher than this shows that the trend watcher WORKS!  Here is a screenshot of my trade setup screen: http://oi65.tinypic.com/wkipmt.jpg

My Review Part III - Logs vs Charts

This is the part where I really fell in love. Look at this screenshot (http://oi65.tinypic.com/j7q8nl.jpg) and compare the log vs the chart. The math lines up. Some may say "Well, isn't that what it's supposed to do?". Yes, that is what an automated trading bot should do but you would be surprised how many of Eon's competitors don't. If the bot isn't properly calculating then you are bound to get buys/sells at bad positions outside of the range of your strategy. Eonbot is safe, solid and predictable in this regard. The bot never lagged during it's runtime and I spent HOURS watching logs vs charts and watching buys/sells happen in real time. And I came away from the experience being VERY impressed with EonBot.

-defvader

[Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2356697.msg26484372#msg26484372
             https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2356697.msg26488345#msg26488345
             https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2356697.msg26491247#msg26491247]

Parodium's EonBot Review (Windows) - 26th January 2018

Interface

EonBot has a sleek, easy to use and well designed interface with the configuration tabs clearly defined. Within the GUI you can modify main configurations, e.g. exchange used, apply your API keys and select the buying/selling strategy used, as well as configure the main parameters for these settings, such as buy-in price, and sell-out price, amongst other features such as enabling and configuring the BagBuster feature, enabling auto-sell at a particular loss percentage, and delayed cancellation of open orders.

Beyond this, the parameters used for each currency can be further configured in the sub configs editor tab, whereby you can set different rules for different currencies, e.g. one rule for XRP, a different rule for ETH, depending on the market conditions. The market currencies tab allows you to select which currencies you want the bot to trade with, and allows you to set a maximum trading per trade (the bot will only open one trade per currency at a time). Ideally you want to work with as many currencies as you feel comfortable with, to minimize the delay between opening and closing orders.

EonBot can also be remotely controlled via Telegram, enabling you to react to changing market environments even whilst away from the computer.

Setup

EonBot consists of two main parts:

1. The bot
2. The GUI

To get the bot running, you simply create your main and sub-config folders, and place the bot in the correct location, apply your API keys in the GUI, select your chosen strategy/s, select the trade pairs you want to work with, and you're set. (Full setup instructions are provided in the EonBot wiki). Under normal conditions, you will have EonBot running in under 10 minutes (on Windows). EonBot also has support for Linux and MacOS, I tested the Windows version, but I imagine that installation would be equally simple on other operating systems.

Methods

Currently EonBot has five basic strategies that you can choose to employ in your trading, these are;
1. PingPong
2. Basic
3. Spark
4. Bollinger Band
5. Rollercoaster

Each strategy is clearly defined in the included wiki (accessed via the GUI) and have numerous sub-parameters which can be modified to best fit the current market trends, or ideal strategies for each trade-pair. Within the EonBot discord channel is a strategies channel where users can discuss strategies, and sharing parameters and ideas about which parameters to use for different situations. Ideally, when first starting out you would use the basic strategy, which simply buys and sells when the market is a defined percentage below and above the current market price. Once you're comfortable, you can then move to other more complex strategies.

Support

The support is one of the best features of this bot, the devs clearly state that this bot is a work in progress, though its current feature-set is impressive, the devs have a long list of features they will be adding in future. All queries I had regarding the bot were answered within hours, and typically within minutes, and always addressed professionally. The discord group used for EonBot is clearly segregated into separate channels including help-desk, suggestions, discussion, issues, strategies and general, along with a clearly defined list of known-bugs and knowledge-based containing helpful tips and setup instructions to make using the bot simpler. One of the things I noticed about the EonBot community is that they are more willing to share strategy parameters and insight than other bots, making it a less steep learning curve rather than figuring out the ideal parameters alone.

Updates are frequent, and are clearly announced via the announcements channel, with download links provided in the downloads channel. The developers are almost always online and quick to respond to queries directly.

Profitability

Can you make money with EonBot: Absolutely.
Will it be completely effortless? No.
Will you need to do your research? Yes, frequently.

EonBot will adhere to the parameters you set, for better or worse. If you set too narrow parameters, EonBot may not execute any trades, if you set the buy in to a crypto with poor liquidity, you may be left holding the bags etc. However, if you adequately perform your research, understand how each strategy works, and determine which strategy is best based on current market conditions, then you can certainly make a profit. Many cryptos are roughly stable in their value, trading sideways, these are ideal targets for the pingpong or rollercoaster strategies, other cryptos see a more gradual increase, these are targets for the bollinger bands (moving average) strategy. Overall, you need to understand where you think the market is going, and allow the bot sufficient room to operate, whilst checking periodically to see that the market hasn't changed, at which point you may need to rethink the strategy used, or adjust some parameters. EonBot automatically executes trades based on the parameters you provide, it is not a money making machine.

When starting out with the bot, play it safe, start off with a small trade limit, e.g. 0.001, and use a stringent rule set to minimize loss and maximize gain, ideally you will understand the markets you are trading in, and will be able to make an informed choice about the parameters to use. Once you can comfortably profit whilst playing it tight, you can begin to experiment, broadening your buy and sell ranges and hence increasing your profitability.

Price

Currently EonBot is 0.03BTC with a 7-day moneyback guarantee. That works out about $320 at current rates. I believe it is worth the money, particularly for those with over 1BTC to play with. If you're starting with a tiny amount, it will take you a long time to make your money back, however starting with a reasonable amount such as 0.5-1BTC, it is not difficult to make your money back after a few trades, particularly so when the market is up.

Suggestions

Although EonBot is new, and has a lot of room to grow, I think a few simple improvements could certainly improve the overall experience;

1. In the wiki, include information on ideal strategies to use in different market conditions, with examples.
2. Allow sorting of trade-pairs by various metrics, such as trade volume, 24 hour increase, and market cap. Currently, the alphabetized arrangement leads to unnecessary scrolling.
3. Include an option to override the single trade per trade-pair

-Parodium
[Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2356697.msg28968894#msg28968894]
EonbotTeam (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:47:54 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 04:42:50 PM by EonbotTeam

Changelogs

BOT

v1.0.0
- Initial stable release;

v1.1.0
- Added support for all exchange counter currencies (e.g. ETH, USDT);
- Improved verbose logging mode;
- Config errors check improvements;
- Pingpong settings moved to subconfigs (not available in main config);
- Exchange name and strategies are converted to lowercase after config load;

v1.1.1
- Fixed open order bug, which causes multiple buys (now if currency pair has an open order, it will be skipped during the current cycle);

v1.1.2

- Fixed buy orders bug (buy orders were not placed);
- Fixed minor workflow bugs;

v1.1.3
- Changed trade history data sorting order;
- Fixed buy price search in trade history bug;

v1.2.0
- Binance exchange support;
- Bot workflow and trades notifications;
- Major internal optimizations;
- Other exchanges bug fixes;

v1.2.1
- Trading limit check fix;
- Improved RC responses;
- Config load fix;

v1.2.2
- Improved RC notifications;
- Minor bug fixes;

v1.2.3
- Better RC data sync;
- Minor bug fixes;

v1.2.4
- Fixed binance price filter errors;

v1.2.5
- Added bot status notifications (sent every 2 mins to GUI RC dashboard);
- Fixed GUI RC disconnection bugs;

v1.2.6
- Binance trades prices and amount rounding;
- BB selling price refreshing;
- Minor bug fixes;

v1.2.7
- Fixed counter currency value check bug;

v1.2.8
- Updated Poloniex and Bittrex currencies;

v1.2.9
- License module improvements;

v1.3.0
- Updated currencies;
- Bot data print to stdout;
- Removed exchange API keys count limit;
- New settings that lets user customize strategies more(trends, indicators);
- Steep and Spark strategies merged into one (now called Spark);
- New 'Basic' strategy, that uses latest ticker data for price generation;
- New 'RollerCoaster' strategy;
- Improved settings checker / formatter;
- If enabled use last ticker price when buying price is not found in trade history;
- Auto open orders cancel (with custom delay);

v1.3.1
- Updated Binance currencies;
- Improved settings checking (only active settings are checked);

v1.3.2
- Fixed sub-configs strings formatting functionality;
- Minor logging fixes;

v1.3.3
- Fixed concurrent data store problem that caused bot crashes;
- Improved RollerCoaster data logging;
- Currencies list improvements;

v1.3.4
- Fixed bot buy price re-generation on sell cycle bug, which, when coin value dropped below min tradable amount and then got quickly above it, made bot use new buy price with the old sell price (sometimes causing sell on loss);
- If sell price is lower than buy price, in logs buy price is going to be used as a minimum 'sell price';
- Min tradable amount is included in pair logs;

v1.4.0-beta-1
- Minimal profit setting;
- Setting to delay RollerCoaster order placing by x seconds;
- Errors, orders and general cycle info will be logged in separate files;
- Additional order confirmation layer, after which notifications are sent with more detailed info;
- Orders are identified by their strategies;
- Setting to completely enable or disable selling/buying;
- Better external trades handling;
- Custom candles periods, EMA/SMA sizes;
- Additional layers to confirm if data returned by the exchange is correct;
- Empty spaces removal from credentials data;
- Fixed/improved all exchanges backend logic;
- Configs saving to a properly formatted json file;
- More detailed error messages;
- Request rates limiting;
- Automatic currencies retrieval;

v1.4.0-beta-2
- Fixed unexpected bot crash when printing info to log files;
- Fixed RollerCoaster order placing with min profit sell price problem;
- Fixed funds checker bug;
- Improved inter cycle info saving;
- Improved logging system;

v1.4.0-beta-3
- BB strategy improvements;
- BB bug (that caused bot crashes) fix;
- General logging improvement;
- Better manual orders handling;

v1.4.0-beta-4
- Setting to activate bot generated price to latest market price after open order cancel;
- Setting that enables the bot to use market orders (i.e. use ask/bid prices to place orders);
- Pairs latest cycle data is being sent to GUI;
- Credentials now have separate config file - you can share your main and sub configs without any worry of exposing your private data!
- More info is logged;
- Better local orders saving (to extend GUI's info about orders);
- Improved GUI remote control functionality - now it's possible to upload, download config files, check basic config info, control workflow, etc;
- Improved Telegram module;

v1.4.0
- Fixed missing currency pair when saving problem;
- Setting to use ask/bid prices instead of last price (e.g. when checking if bot should buy/sell);
- Improved logs printer;
- Stable release;

v1.4.1
- Improved file changes detection system (auth and sub configs changes are now being detected);
- Fixed orders ids format problem;
- BagBuster logic improvements;
- Improved ask/bid prices usage logic;

GUI

v1.0.0

- Initial stable release

v1.1.0
- Removed navbar and sidebar shadings;
- Changed currencies selection page;
- Pingpong settings moved to subconfigs editor(not available in main config editor);
- Remote control dashboard will now cache connection data.(After closing GUI it will dissappear again);
- Added menu bar and moved close button to it;
- Added support for all exchange counter currencies (e.g. ETH, USDT);

v1.1.1
- Fixed gui-settings.json bug that the file wasn't found;

v1.1.2
- Bug fix - Trading limits now are being saved;

v1.2.0
- Added more settings to Remote Control config;
- Added notifications sounds whenever you get an response from an server;
- Added Trading History tab (BETA);
- Changed Radio buttons appearance;
- Changed Select Folder buttons appearance;
- Changed Font Size and spacing between letters;
- Added RC server status bar at the bottom of the GUI;
- Changed GUI color pallete;
- Renamed "Changelog" to "Information";
- Renamed "Settings editor" to "Configuration";
- Intergrated Binance exchange and its currencies to the GUI;

v1.2.1
- Updated Poloniex and Bittrex currencies;

v1.3.0

- Updated currencies;
- New settings that lets user customize strategies more(trends, indicators);
- Steep and Spark strategies merged into one (now called Spark);
- New 'Basic' strategy settings;
- New 'RollerCoaster' strategy settings;
- App is now fully resizable;
- Wiki added with initial 'How to' and 'Strategy' descriptions;
- Currency volumes displayal in Currencies tab;
- Subconfig trading_limit fix;
- Default folder 'configs' is used if you don't select a path;
- Remote Control config editor's checkboxes bug fixed;
- Trading History added new Columns - 'Sell Price' and 'Profit'
- Changed how Saving works;

v1.3.1
- Updated Binance currencies;
- Added Settings descriptions to the Wiki;
- Fixed remote control Authorization bugs;
- Changed position of Sell On Loss percentage slider;
- Added button to create a subconfig folder;
- Added Log to Console setting in Main Config editor;
- Fixed Pingpong input displayal in Sub Config editor;

v1.4.0-beta-1
- Automatic currencies retrieval;
- Added logo to the top left of the screen;
- Added settings 'Refresh Info Delay','Select Exchange','API KEY' and 'SECRET' to gather information from exchange and extract trading history.
- Added settings for Custom candles periods, EMA/SMA sizes;
- Added settings for enabling/disabling buying or selling;
- Added settings for minimum profit and rollercoaster delay after order;
- Logo is displayed as an icon;
- Bittrex and Poloniex Trading History(Binance coming this week);
- Merged 'Path to' settings to one;
- Main config editor and sub config editor is now split in different parts;
- Market currencies tab was moved to Main Config editor tab;
- Currencies now can be filtered by name,ticker,change,price and volume;
- Sub configs editor now contains all currencies, they don't have to be selected in main-config;
- GUI is now resizable in right,left and bottom;
- Bag buster is now disabled by default;
- Fixed error causing sub configs being 'malformed';
- Removed auto saving from APP Settings and Market Currencies;
- GUI Remote Control Password are now being covered by '*';
- Subconfigs folder is being created in selected paths to configs;
- Configs are now being saved in a readable format;
- Changed color pallete;

1.4.0-beta-2
- Reverted the change - Sub Config Editor now shows only pairs that you have selected;
- Fixed spelling of word 'AUTHENTICATION';
- Trading Limits are now saved and shown correctly;
- APP when starts is now in correct size;
- Added warning messages to 'APP SETTINGS' and 'SUB CONFIG EDITOR';
- Candle stick sizes are now shown according to the exchange;
- Rollercoaster Delay setting is now shown only when Buy Strategy is selected as Rollercoaster;
- Bag Buster is now being saved to main config correctly;
- Currencies now do not loose filters if they were refreshed;

1.4.0-beta-3
- Added new settings to the main-config and sub-config;
- Added auth-config editor!
- You're now able to download and send files through Remote Control!
- Fixed currencies searching bug;
- Added Binance trading history! (It's premature version so please be cautious and be patient!)
- Removed some settings from Remote Control config;

1.4.0-beta-4
- Re-added removed settings from remote-config.json and editor;
- Removed unnecessary settings from remote-config.json and editor;
- Added DCA limit (30) and API limit (20);
- Some saving bug fixes;
- Trading Limit bug fix;
- Changed some styles;

1.4.0-beta-5
- Binance Time now sorts according to the sell date;
- Added 'Use ask/bid prices instead of last price' setting;
- Fixed files loading bug when path is changed;
- In SubConfig Editor Pingpong display fixed;
- In SubConfig Editor Basic display fixed;

1.4.0 - Yara
- Complete information tab restyle;
- Transfered Remote Control section to navigation bar;
- Added icons to sections;
- Transfered trading history to the Statistics page;
- Changed color palette of GUI;
- Sidebar has fixed width;
- Added minimize button;
- Currencies in Main Config can now be sorted depending on their status (ON/OFF);
- Cycle data can now be gathered from the bot(It's displayed in Statistics page);
- In statistics page you can view charts of coins;
- Binance and Bittrex trading dates are now shown properly;
- If user is connected to the bot, current bot status is being displayed;
- Added loading screen for sub configs;
- Binance, Bittrex and Poloniex currencies are being updated live;
- Removed GUI delay setting;

1.4.1 - Yara
- Chart size and candle size select bars are replaced with buttons;
- Currencies pair on/off status should be displayed correctly;
- Icon's should load properly;
- Increased slidebar width;
- Removed chart animations;
- Coin charts x-axis is now displaying date in hour-minute format;
- Trading history date is now displayed properly;
- Fixed some loading bugs;
- Restyled some objects;
EonbotTeam (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:07:49 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 06:48:19 PM by EonbotTeam

Reserved for FAQ.
EonbotTeam (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:48:25 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 01:33:41 PM by EonbotTeam

Reserved for results
EonbotTeam (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:32:56 PM

Terms of Service
  • Terms
By purchasing the EonBot, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing EonBot or any related materials. The materials contained in the EonBot software are protected by applicable copyright.
  • Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the software for each purchased license of EonBot for personal, non-commercial transitory use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
  • modify or copy EonBot;
  • use EonBot for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
  • attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in EonBot package;
  • remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from EonBot;
  • transfer EonBot to another person without permission from the original coder (hereby defined as EonTech).
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by EonTech or any of its respective owners at any time. Upon terminating your use of EonBot or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded software in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
  • Limitations
In no event shall EonTech or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the packages of EonBot, even if EonTech or an EonTech authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
  • Disclaimer
EonBot software packages are provided as is. The original coders and EonTech make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights or lost of money related to cryptocurrencies trading. Further, EonTech or EonTech authorized representatives do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of EonBot, included lost of money related to cryptocurrencies trading due to the different settings and configurations of EonBot, that the end-user is allowed to change.
  • Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on EonBot's packages and software could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. EonTech does not warrant that any of the materials on its software are accurate, complete, or current. EonTech may make changes to the materials contained on its software at any time without notice. EonTech does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
  • Site Terms of Use Modifications
EonTech may revise these terms of use for its software at any time without notice. By using this software you are agreeing to be bound by the then-current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
EonbotTeam (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:56:15 PM

bump
EonbotTeam (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:59:44 PM

bump
Ther3dh4t

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

⚡ DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:05:37 PM

Is this bot tested live already? What exchanges are compatible with this bot? Can it work on cryptopia? Or bittrex maybe? On stated above about telegram bot it says i dont need a computer, it can trade automatically without installing software of bot in my computer to run?or the telegram just serves a remote from a running bot from my house if im at work?

EonbotTeam (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:36:16 AM

Hello Ther3dh4t.

Is this bot tested live already?
Yes, the bot is currently being used by the developers and our customers. So far, the bot has yielded a stable profit, even though markets have been highly unstable.

What exchanges are compatible with this bot? Can it work on cryptopia? Or bittrex maybe?
Currently the bot works in Bittrex and Poloniex, with Kraken, OKCoin and Bitfinex support coming soon. Cryptopia will most likely be implemented as well, after the most important new features have been released.

On stated above about telegram bot it says i dont need a computer, it can trade automatically without installing software of bot in my computer to run?or the telegram just serves a remote from a running bot from my house if im at work?
There is 2 files, the actual bot, and the Graphical User Interface. If you want, you can just install the bot on a VPS of your choosing, and start/stop the bot, and change settings as easily as just messaging the Telegram bot. However, it is recommended to use the GUI to configure that bot, as that is much easier than editing the configuration files in notepad.

~James
EonbotTeam (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:11:17 AM

bump
hansbans

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:18:54 AM

Can we use this at etherdelta?
When will you finish this bot?

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
EonbotTeam (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:14:32 AM

Can we use this at etherdelta?
When will you finish this bot?
Hello hansbans.

The bot does currently not support EtherDelta exchange, and we have not considered adding support for it at this time. If there is demand for it, we will implement it however.

The bot is always in active development, it will never be "finished". There will always be new awesome features and strategies to add, and new exchanges to implement.

~James
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:04:49 AM

hi team like what you have said from your PM i'm here to show my interest using your bot. hope you will provide me the copy and i'll give my
honest review in all aspect, good luck and let see how helpful this bot for me.
EonbotTeam (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:15:43 AM

hi team like what you have said from your PM i'm here to show my interest using your bot. hope you will provide me the copy and i'll give my
Hello.

As I said in PM as well, you'll have to provide a review of the bot within 10 days of receiving your license, in order to be eligible for a full license free of cost.

I will PM you with our Discord group link and instructions later today. Thanks for your interest!

To everyone else interested: We are still looking for 4 more people to test our bot in exchange for a review!

~James
EonbotTeam (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:51:26 AM

bump
Hariz

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:30:47 PM

Works on mac OSX?

┨▪ ▪ ▪❒ SEND ❒▪ ▪ ▪┠
A token designed for massive adoption
                          ╌┨Whitepaper┠╌
╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗
Website       Facebook       Twitter        Telegram       LinkedIn
╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝
EonbotTeam (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:24:21 PM

Works on mac OSX?
It does indeed work on MacOS. I'd suggest you to hop in our Discord, if you have more questions about the bot or its features  Wink
https://discord.gg/emUevBu

~James
cryptoneal

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:01:06 PM

Hello.

As I said in PM as well, you'll have to provide a review of the bot within 10 days of receiving your license, in order to be eligible for a full license free of cost.

I will PM you with our Discord group link and instructions later today. Thanks for your interest!

To everyone else interested: We are still looking for 4 more people to test our bot in exchange for a review!

~James

Hi James,

I would love to test this bot and give my opinions. Im a professional software tester and looking forward to help your team.
-Neal
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: