Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:19:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start investing with 1$?  (Read 7467 times)
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:05:04 AM

So here I am with about 1.5$ in my poloniex account today. What advice would you give me to make this 1.5$ into 150$ by the end of next year that is 2018?

Anyplace I could get to know about pump n dumps before they happen? Any particular cheap crypto that I should hold onto?

Well there are indeed pump and dump groups out there however if you only have $1.5 there isn't really much point. Plus, the pumps usually only happen on bittrex/yobit instead of poloniex, so you won't find luck there.

I would really suggest getting yourself some more starting capital first.

Otherwise, there is no way to move coins around without sacrificing 20-70% of your investment easily.

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 08:16:11 AM

It could not be started with $1 to invest in coins, I do not believe in. If you have just $1 can be separated for investing, you should not invest in coins.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2800
Merit: 574

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:44:20 AM

So here I am with about 1.5$ in my poloniex account today. What advice would you give me to make this 1.5$ into 150$ by the end of next year that is 2018?

Anyplace I could get to know about pump n dumps before they happen? Any particular cheap crypto that I should hold onto?

I don't think that your 1.5$ will not go further. Unless you bought some lucky coins and turn it to $150. You need to deposit more. Most likely a $100 will make you good dividends but not 1.5$. Just let it sit in that exchange. There nothing that you can do expect what I have told you. Sorry to tell you that.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 09:48:01 AM

You will not get profit by using that fund, because it will be exhausted to pay the fee, even you buy Bitcoin and save it to make profit $150, I think that's also quite impossible, use a rational fund for investment minimum $ 50, for me $50 that's rational fund for make investment.
yaelahwall

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 10:03:49 AM

maybe you should follow the ICO program, because the price is very cheap and hold until the year 2019 maybe that was $ 1.5 could be $ 150

Julio Borito

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:08:27 AM

$1? Give me tips too on how to invest that money but I've $10.
CryptoX006

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:10:32 AM

Buy ETN when the price goes below 0.01$ in the next few days. It will get you 100-200 ETN, at the end of 2018 1 ETN might be worth 1$. Then you'll have your 150$, if it doesn't reach 1$ you'll just have less profit. If ETN compeltely fails (I don't see that happening) you only lost 1$ - it might be your best bet.
rattle99 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:16:59 AM

Buy ETN when the price goes below 0.01$ in the next few days. It will get you 100-200 ETN, at the end of 2018 1 ETN might be worth 1$. Then you'll have your 150$, if it doesn't reach 1$ you'll just have less profit. If ETN compeltely fails (I don't see that happening) you only lost 1$ - it might be your best bet.

What exactly makes you think that ETN is such a promising coin?
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1048

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 10:19:36 AM

This is the most possible way to do it but this is if the price of ETN will really goes up to a dollar each by next year. If not then you will have to wait for years and years for this. You can't trade with just $1.50 as per transaction right now cost most than $5 already.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
atronax

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:23:18 AM

Some ICOs at the very beginning or tokens in ED. But it may steal money as well as bring profits, not even counting transaction costs. Tiny investment of 1$ is a good way to learn and not even nearly good way to start making crypto-portfolio.
CryptoX006

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:49:38 AM

This is the most possible way to do it but this is if the price of ETN will really goes up to a dollar each by next year. If not then you will have to wait for years and years for this. You can't trade with just $1.50 as per transaction right now cost most than $5 already.

True, that's why I'll buy more ETN during the dump. Even if it doesn't go any higher then 0.10$ I'll still have a nice profit. If the price doesn't increase at all or even if it goes lower I just accept the loss and move on. But ofcourse I'm in it for the long run.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 11:06:21 AM

Get a job.

This is purely an experiment with cryptos.

if you want to make a 100x profit you have to learn how to trade altcoins on your own and find the ways to lose less and make more successful trades.
you will never even reach $15 by asking others what to buy. you may buy one and make profit and buy the next and lose all that profit and more.
the rout you took is not an experiment but a waste of time.

--looking for signature--
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:12:55 AM

That's a really low investment, even if you will go with ICO's. Your only hope to gain multiple profit is a 1 cent ICO and pray that once it hit an exchange site the value will rise up at 1000% (1 token = $1), which we know its really impossible in a short or even long period of time (from my history knowledge standpoint).

If you will risk that amount in day-trading, still it is impossible as you also have to consider the cost of transaction fee per trade execution and we all know that famous exchange sites do really have a pricey fee. Again, your only chance is to find an altcoin which has a really low value as of this time (equal to 1 cents) and hold them from weekly to monthly then if you will hit the jackpot, then thats the time you should sell those coins.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:36:57 PM

Maybe try in gambling, it is risky option to earn some money but can do it. Because with one dollar you can not invest in anything
zidane

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:56:01 PM

1)Buy an banana for 1 dollar.

2)Then sell it for 2 dollars and buy 2 bananas.

3)Repeat with 4, 8, 16, 32 bananas and so on, until you managed to sell 3500 bananas for 7000 usd.

4)Buy a bitcoin  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Or an easier way.

Make an Deeponion Wallet join the Deeponion Community and get paid for just beeing a active Member on the Forum.
I got last Sunday 311 Onions ( Which are arround 186USD) just for contributing one
week on the Forum

https://deeponion.org/community/

and this is the main side

https://deeponion.org/
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1476

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:59:27 PM

You have to try buy 0.01 dollar tokens.
If you are lucky, you get 100 dollars in one year Cheesy

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Mr.Stinson

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 01:07:09 PM

1$ is a way too small amount of money to really work with it. better save up some more money and then start investing.
the only true advize i can give you. if anyone tells you differently he is probably not telling the truth. stick to the basics, do the research and learn how trading works first. after that you probably have more money too for investing
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:28:05 PM

Its a lot easier to make 30k with 30k. I don't think its worth the time and effort to turn $1.5 into $150 and though I don't think its entirely impossible its extremely hard.
If you're doing this as some kind of experiment/research or you want to blog/vlog or w/e then sure go ahead cause it will probably get some readers and then it isn't a complete timewaste after all. But i'd go to a smaller exchange like Yobit or something that has a ton of coins trading under a 100 sat, but it also means very low liquidity.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1048

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 01:59:23 PM

there are coins like bytecoin which is less than a cent. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bytecoin-bcn/
one thing thats crazy about this coin is that its heavily traded, i don't really know how they were very much liked by traders but its kinda like cheap dogecoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:27:35 PM

Even if you try day-trading it will take lots of patience for you to start buying 3 pieces of a token then make it to 1000 tokens. Maybe you can surprise us with your trading skills. Try it out and get back here after a year.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: