Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:23:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No one talks about Bitcore BTX - compound interest.  (Read 387 times)
Agozyen (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:05:37 PM

The price is moving up.  The current distribution method is pretty interesting.  Weekly airdrops to registered wallets that hold more than 10BTX.  The airdrop amount right now is 3% of your wallet balance every Monday.  In December, that rate goes up by 1% so it will be 4% every Monday until January when it goes up again.  They are raising the airdrop percentage by 1% each month.  They will do this until the remaining coins have all been distributed.  

Because of the math involved, and the nature of the airdrop, I believe it encourages people to HODL their BTX instead of selling after the airdrop (look at Byteball).  Weekly airdrops, compound interest with an interest rate that goes up.  21,000,000 Max coins, like BTC.  

I think this coin will continue to move up because no one wants to sell due to the fact that they will just get more coins next week.  If you're a whale and have like 10000, this means next airdrop you would be getting 300 BTX @ $25 per coin.  That's around 1 BTC.

What do you think?
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:35:19 PM

Maybe no one is speaking about them, because you need to expose your public key to claim the latest snapshot airdrop for BTC holders.

Have a look at: https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@xwerk/bitcore-btx-guide-the-2nd-snapshot-for-btc-hodlers-free-btx-or-how-it-works

Or do you think they will offer a claiming service in the next weeks?
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 07:27:51 PM

There are more and more faucets where you can claim bitcore BTX coin, also faucethub has recently added this new altcoin.
Would not recommend anyone to give their private key to participate in the airdrop, it is like given your pin code of your bank card to a stranger. You need to keep your private key secure!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cart

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:54:44 PM

If it got airdrop by BTC snapshot, how can you claim it other than their website tool. And this is the original BTC COre team, who is developing it?
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:01:13 PM

If it got airdrop by BTC snapshot, how can you claim it other than their website tool. And this is the original BTC COre team, who is developing it?

I think they are not conected with core team, just that they have that name for a coin
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:21:14 PM

I have been paying a lot of attention to this coin, but i can not understand how does it works, it means that if i have 0.30 in my bitcoin wallet i am going to receive 3% weekly? How does it works? can anyone explain it to me? i am so intersted in this and i have following the price and it made more than 60% between yesterday and today, it is a huge rise in just two days. But 3% a week without having to do anything seems a little bit risky and shady.
I will be waiting for a reply, thank you.
Agozyen (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:21:54 AM

Maybe no one is speaking about them, because you need to expose your public key to claim the latest snapshot airdrop for BTC holders.

Have a look at: https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@xwerk/bitcore-btx-guide-the-2nd-snapshot-for-btc-hodlers-free-btx-or-how-it-works

They could have explained that a little better.  You can move your BTC to another wallet and then import the now empty key to your BTX wallet.  As long as your address had BTC at the time of the snapshot you can claim your free BTX.  You have 0 exposure doing this.  Just don't move your BTC back after the swap.

I don't know if they will change anything, it's worth asking them on Twitter, they are pretty responsive there.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:06:20 AM

BTX is going to be big, great dev team.
It's overtaking bch volume on the exchanges it's currently on and tomorrow will be on hitbtc.
Could be a nice opportunity before it's going to hit bittrex and polo etc.

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:13:39 AM

It is one of those project that move up quitely, it really pain when I see the price now because I sold before the November 25% airdrop but was unable to get back into the project.
SeksiStarlord

Activity: 384
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:54:17 PM

For the weekly monday airdrop you dont have to expose your private keys lol. You just have to hold your bitcore in your bitcore wallet and then they credit you every monday 3% of your amount thats it!  Wink This what you are referring to is not the monday airdrop!  Smiley
ployfit

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:54:35 PM

It is one of those project that move up quitely, it really pain when I see the price now because I sold before the November 25% airdrop but was unable to get back into the project.

We don't need such things. I don't personnally interested in such dead airdrops and projects. They're very weak things and there is nothing rather than airdrop hype around them. No innovation or development take place in there.
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 06:54:13 PM

I do not see any special thing in it which we can talk about, there are lots of coins and lots of people who can say something good about them.
949miner

Activity: 448

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:09:39 PM

It was less than eight dollars less than a week ago, then it suddenly touched more than 25 bucks because a group of pumpers decide to pump this coin, and then it touched more than 40 bucks because a lot of people started to pump this one in order to make profit from those airdrops that you are saying that are the real features of this coin.
Now it is below 30 bucks each one, i dont know what is going to be about bitcore, but i am sure that it is a good project, but i would never export my private key to there, no matter what, they can just steal your bitcoins and run away with your money.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_