Bitcoin Forum
December 13, 2017, 06:25:15 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AIR DROPS  (Read 326 times)
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:17:41 AM

Is it safe to participate in the airdrops?

I want to know how many airdrops have people participated and did they got their coins a promised or some of them turned out to be scam? Also after getting the coin do they have any value as being proposed and where they easily salable on major exchanges or not?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
helin9108

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:51:57 AM

Airdrops are everywhere in this forum. Have a look in the altcoins section.
An airdrop can only come from a hard fork...where you are granted coins (for no effort on your part) equal to the number of coins you have on the blockchain that is being forked.
Incorrect. Not always the case. This may also be a form of airdrop but that's from hard forks. Airdrop is a free giveaway of pre-mined coins by the devs. This is another way of distributing coins/tokens other than ICOs which is the opposite since they sell their tokens. Following that definition, basically, you won't lose anything since it's free and the required thing to do is to just submit your eth address (most of the cases, mew) and they will send free coins there.

hey dillpicklechips , thanks for the information I also was thinking that Airdrops are just free coin of  any particular project developer giving that coin free for marketing their project and they are collecting the information from the investor's all details either email id,Ether wallet and twitter or telegram ids so that they can also promote well about their project.

Klausi

Activity: 265

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:04:24 AM

Airdrops are everywhere in this forum. Have a look in the altcoins section.

You need to learn what an airdrop is.

An airdrop can only come from a hard fork...where you are granted coins (for no effort on your part) equal to the number of coins you have on the blockchain that is being forked.

What people most confuse airdrops with are ICOs or compensation. ICOs are the initial offering of coins from a new blockchain (literally, initial coin offering). A lot of people that advertise for new coins get an allotment of those coins as payment for having done the advertising. This is called income...not an airdrop.

Yes that's not an airdrop of course and for me its like an online job which can give you sustainable income that will be used for the basic, and minor expenses for yourself or for family if you are married. Airdrop for me its like a reward given after the participation of the coin give away in order for the currency to be listed on the trading site like an ethereum contract etherdelta, which has a good trading records in term of daily trades.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 28th August 2017
Ayaancool

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:15:40 AM

There is lots of airdrop happening based on your bitcointalk rank some are distributing even newbies. It’s simple strategy to promote coins by giving some coins free to community and let them do the marketing. But pos token is the best airdrop I have participated.

SpectivVR                                                Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Slack  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Medium  |  Facebook  |  Instagram
StephenieDuong

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:21:26 AM

Too many airdrop these day. I think you must search yourself to avoid fake airdrop.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.