Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:58:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AntMiner from EU shop  (Read 618 times)
giannisf (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:12:28 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 05:27:51 PM by giannisf

I apologise if this has been answered previously, but searching turned up nothing for me.

- Can I buy AntMiner from an EU shop? I would like to avoid huge shipping times & delays to customs.

- I would like to buy AntMiner S9. Does it require additional cooling?
I think that this is a good choise for someone that start again to mine after a few years, isnt it?

Thank you
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Maren

Activity: 304
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:40:55 PM

Hey, EU shop isn't buying S9 because Bitmain demands BCH payment for them. On bitmain everything is sold out before it even hits the page. Maybe you get some leftover 13.5TH reject machines.

The only way is to preorder from Bitmani and pay in BCH. You can get them shipped by plane for like 50$, it's quite fast, but the customs can take a while if you don't have everything prepared.

HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 06:44:10 PM

There is no official EU area distributor.

You just got to hold your horses and wait till Bitmain has more of them for sale at shop.bitmain.com

Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:18:18 PM

That is pretty sad, but we do not have a chance to buy AntMiner S9 from an official distributor in Europe.
I hope we will have that ability in the future
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:42:30 AM

Bitmain always over demand and get out of stock.
So it's normal if there're some distribution in EU should place whole order and get it after 1 or 2 months for their retails shop.
So if you can find any shop with stock items that's good to buy without waiting for a month. Certainly it will be more expensive.
But you have to check it careful to avoid fake, and only choose shop with good feedback!

pxo.011

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:08:46 AM

mining is good way to earn bitcoin?? i am curious how much to earn with mining.. if i spend 3600$ for mining rig + power consumption and internet connection and other expenses how much i will earn?? can you recommend other way to earn except mining? Huh
giannisf (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:16:06 PM

Would you buy a used Antminer?
Which is the mean time before they get burnt?

I have found a used one, but if it doesn't survive for at least six months (with current bitcoin price) it doesn't worth the effort.
johnycrypto

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:48:18 AM

Is there any other alternative?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: