Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:32:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] The NAGA ICO - SMART CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR STOCK TRADING & GAMING.  (Read 69211 times)
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:55:57 PM

still an idiot at heart like most of us, just in this for too long. Grin
i was fully aware that the fintech and Crypto hype was similar to the 80s stock hype.
Setup for the Ico and excluded Caribbean Company Structure was fishy too.

I dont think that the product itself is bad at all so i am buying it now.
sub 1k sats atm  Grin

Their product are good, they schedule doing well, compared other coin, its really low cap,some group keep pushing price down
Naga price break after bittrex&upbit listing, hitbtc have big support , hard to make price down
Simply manipulate with low trade on big exchange bittrex&upbit,

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
drimix

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:24:43 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2019, 07:53:58 PM by drimix

Come on show us some pics of your luxury cars bought with investors money!
Now I hear that some people will leave naga?? Why do you not answering phone and emails?
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:21:05 PM

still an idiot at heart like most of us, just in this for too long. Grin
i was fully aware that the fintech and Crypto hype was similar to the 80s stock hype.
Setup for the Ico and excluded Caribbean Company Structure was fishy too.

I dont think that the product itself is bad at all so i am buying it now.
sub 1k sats atm  Grin

Think I'm beginning to get a hang of this whole setup and how to rein in the FOMO mare. One thing I've learnt is there's no sure-fire method for picking a winner, but if you take the time to be objective and logical, you just might not loss every play

benzoe

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:33:09 PM

You dont reach naga? I do and there have been zero problems there. We do not need you to stay here and throw out sheit all the time. All of us have lost money ATM and are dealing with it. It is ok to be mad but stop spreading false infomartion. Annie has been here at bitcointalk and answering us, Ben had AMA 2 weeks ago and they are answering chat and emails. I didnt try to call them but I dont think its important.

All investors are unhappy with price. Lets just give them a chance to fix it instead of spreading false info.

Come on show us some pics of your luxury cars bought with investors money!
Now I hear that some people will leave naga?? Why do you not answering phone and emails?
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:19:18 PM

I still find myself among those people those are full of hopes for better days for NGC holders. All we need is one bull market to recover and make profit as well. They are not burning money just to create artificial support by injecting money into market. This is painful for all of us but good time is not very far now. NGC will rise once again in spite of all this situation.
benzoe

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:01:33 AM

I still find myself among those people those are full of hopes for better days for NGC holders. All we need is one bull market to recover and make profit as well. They are not burning money just to create artificial support by injecting money into market. This is painful for all of us but good time is not very far now. NGC will rise once again in spite of all this situation.

I do belive in that too. We must remember what Naga was before NGC, that was not a hype but a real company. Stay positiv guys, I do belive we can recover. If you bought all your coins for 1 dollar maby not but my holding did not cost 1 dollar each. But I have lost money atm.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:58:33 AM

I think now its the time to buy some tbh.
Plattform works fine and implementation of the Coin can only go up from here.
This might be the bottom.
1$ Ico Buyers will be pissed for a long time anyway but i will pick some up arround 1000Sats soon.

Don't know just how happy I should be for being able to exit and recoup on time. Really bought into that "fastest growing German company" hype  during presale and kept holding into that hype even when it started to lose grounds after ATH. There's just no utility or incentive for hodling NGC atm.
You are lucky if you get profit from Naga, because ATH is at $ 2, and now it's only $ 0.06, it's terrible

i dont think this is a bad choice now.
The absence of any utillitycase and rewards for holding this coin are a plus in my book.
just buy the bottom and dont fall for any hype in this realm.
The Fintech hype was just ridiculous.
their stock was also 22 ? bucks.

Friend of mine told me about Naga when the hype was crazy, never touched it because of that.

Not touching NGC during the hype? Your willpower must be the stuff legends are made of... or maybe it's just stonecold logic knowing everything's a circle and best to devote the energy to catching the bottom, rather than entry at the top
NGC can now be the top 100 Coinmarketcap, and there is still hope, because prices are now below, you know everyone is waiting below,
Bittrex has become a NGC place and it's good support

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
drimix

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:17:39 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2019, 05:30:12 PM by drimix

1$ Ico Buyers will be pissed for a long time anyway but i will pick some up arround 1000Sats soon.

Don't know just how happy I should be for being able to exit and recoup on time. Really bought into that "fastest growing German company" hype  during presale and kept holding into that hype even when it started to lose grounds after ATH. There's just no utility or incentive for hodling NGC atm.
You are lucky if you get profit from Naga, because ATH is at $ 2, and now it's only $ 0.06, it's terrible

The absence of any utillitycase and rewards for holding this coin are a plus in my book.

Friend of mine told me about Naga when the hype was crazy, never touched it because of that.

Not touching NGC during the hype? Your willpower must be the stuff legends are made of... or maybe it's just stonecold logic knowing everything's a circle and best to devote the energy to catching the bottom, rather than entry at the top
NGC can now be the top 100 Coinmarketcap, and there is still hope, because prices are now below, you know everyone is waiting below,

They are focusing on naga stock! Nobody cares about NGC because it's no part of the company. NGC ICO was made to keep other companies head above water and fill own pockets. Check naga stock, it's also droping each day.  
Beleve me, they have no idea how to bring NGC in top 100!
With all the raised millions $ they couldn't find a real exchange for the coin? First exchange was Hitbtc, typical scammer exchange.

People lost trust in NGC, the internet is full with negative reports about NGC and the people behind NGC.
benzoe

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:32:45 AM

We will just have to wait and see. I do believe that Ben and the Naga team wants NGC to succeed, I just bought myself 10 000 new NGC when the marked cap was 2.8million. I see no reason to invest small amount (1-5 eth) in BTC and other big coins I will rather gamble to get a 50x investment. Naga have this possibility I believe.

I now hold 30 000 NGC. Loaded 20 000 the last months so my price per coin is now very low. I do not need a very big increase to get some ROI.

Stay positive guys. I think we will see a heavy bullrun soon. Tomorrow is AMA with Ben again and maby we will get some good information.

They are focusing on naga stock! Nobody cares about NGC because it's no part of the company. NGC ICO was made to keep other companies head above water and fill own pockets. Check naga stock, it's also droping each day.  
Beleve me, they have no idea how to bring NGC in top 100!
With all the raised millions $ they couldn't find a real exchange for the coin? First exchange was Hitbtc, typical scammer exchange.

People lost trust in NGC, the internet is full with negative reports about NGC and the people behind NGC.

drimix

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:04:39 AM

My advice to all , DO NOT invest in this coin!  This company will not existing in 6 month!
Element0815P2

Activity: 262

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:15:32 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2019, 08:29:05 AM by Element0815P2

My advice to all ...
You need medical attention (you're the biggest scammer here)!

His platform (bitcointalk.org) supports users who harm this project!
Element0815P2

Activity: 262

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:09:13 AM

you are just sick!
Yes, these are all your multiple accounts.

benzoe

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:15:11 AM

Lol. Relax man. Have you ever logged on to Naga trader? There are alot of users and this will not just disapear. We understand you angry becouse you lost your money but let us  that care about naga talk here. We dont need that shit

you are just sick!

Two words suitable to you: loser and scammer. You stink!
Stop your business with this shit naga coin and tell truth to the people!
Stop  scam people!

My advice to all,  sell what  you can this shit NGC goes to zero!

Thomas1968

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 01:17:06 PM

The Nager coin is certainly not scam, but despite everything, the coin is pretty dead.
Thomas1968

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 12:51:15 PM

Thomas1968

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 12:18:17 PM

https://www.openblock.co/
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 01:41:10 PM

Lol. Relax man. Have you ever logged on to Naga trader? There are a lot of users and this will not just disappear. We understand you angry because you lost your money but let us that care about naga talk here. We don't need that shit

you are just sick!

Two words suitable to you: loser and scammer. You stink!
Stop your business with this shit naga coin and tell truth to the people!
Stop scam people!

My advice to all,  sell what you can this shit NGC goes to zero!

Your statement is proof that naga coin is a scam. People invested in naga coin and not in naga trader or something else.
Check the naga share,  lost over 85% since Naga coin ICO! Now under one Euro. Wink

The scam was  uncovered
bye bye

Not only NAGA, but almost all also decreased their prices in the market which we should consider them as a scam, if we don't see any developments and updates from the team for more than 6 months, then we should consider it as a scam.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:05:56 PM

People are showing distrust and frustration because NGC has big business on its back and yet token is not seeing appreciation of that kind. If you look by them specific point of view then can understand and market uncertainty is also not letting many coins to ride freely. Unfortunately NGC is one of them which may move in the middle of full bull market and by then sideways.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
benzoe

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 09:52:45 AM

I just sold mine. Little to none is done from Ben to make the price go up.

All quesitons about price or marketing etc are never answered on AMA. There are like 20-30 ppl watching the AMA so there are is so little interesset in this project.

Litecoin, V-ID and digibyte here i come.
drimix

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:56:50 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2019, 10:38:06 AM by drimix

I just sold mine. Little to none is done from Ben to make the price go up.

All quesitons about price or marketing etc are never answered on AMA. There are like 20-30 ppl watching the AMA so there are is so little interesset in this project.

Litecoin, V-ID and digibyte here i come.

I told you before, thats scam. How someone can talk about own scam ?

Everyone where lost money wihth NGC  should write to bittrex and other exchanges for delisting this shit and stop support scam coins!
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: