Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:03:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA is the next big thing  (Read 45345 times)
cryptimus prime (OP)

Activity: 493
Merit: 551

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:05:22 PM
Merited by generalizethis (50), 50cent_rapper (1)

Maybe you have read some of my calls before. My last call was on ZENcash: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078049.0

It was a month or two before ZENcash mooned, while all other alts doomed. No I am not a member of a pumpgroup, not a prophet or a great trader, nor do I like P&D of garbage and scammy coins which have no future. Some people have written me PMs and asking for advice, so I decided to write my next advice here for everybody. I do not have many time and also not many advices, because I think that most coins out there are useless or do not have what it needs to be successful long term.

I am just an investor who is longer in this field and doing deep research, taking a position in cryptocurrencies before others do. A position from which one I can hodl long term and with a lot of patience.
If you take your time to intensively screen through the mass of projects you will see that many of them are without value, with no development, copycats, no problems they can solve or they do solve problems which could be solved also with a centralized solution. Projects with a lot of shiny marketing and no backing by big names.

This will be a really simple and fundamental analysis, so you have to do your own research, not rely on what I or others are telling you.

Fundamentally new technology

IOTA is completly different and let me tell you why. IOTA is a hedge against all blockchain based projects as it is based on the tangle, not on a blockchain. IOTA transactions are fast and feeless, they cost nothing. There are no miners, no fees. No conflict of interest between those who send transactions and those who validated them.
When you send a transaction on IOTA, you have to confirm other transactions in order to have your IOTAs sent. IOTAs technology is in this case without real competition. IOTA is not an altcoin, because it is a completly new version of a decentralized value network. IOTA is made for the machine to machine (m2m) business but can be used by humans too. Transactions without fees are a killer application.

IOTA has a market cap of only 1 billion, while I think it could reach 30 billions like Ethereum.

IOTA is a mothercoin, like BTC.

IOTA Foundation is cooperating with global player companies

IOTA is supported by the daughter company (Innogy) of the energy giant RWE. Bosch is highly supporting IOTA. Bosch is the largest manufacturer of car electronics worldwide. IOTA will be used for transactions between electro autonomous cars and loading stations. Innogy is highly thrilled about this function because it takes out the middleman, the banks or any kind of contracts. The CEO of Fujitsu Europe is mentioning IOTA several times on this twitter account, so we could see here further cooperation. There are several global players which have already plans and contracts to work together with the IOTA foundation. When they will be revealed it could bring up the price to new highs.

Advisors of IOTA are people who have worked for large global players, they have a name and reputation to lose, the same is true for the cooperating companies. Wink

Also important to know: Every company will use the one IOTA network and will use the IOTA tokens. Compared to Ethereum where everybody can have their own Ethereum network, IOTA is only secure if many take part. So the main IOTA network will be used by all. Also Ethereum allows you to create tokens on top of the network, while on IOTA you need to use the one token. Everything contrary you will read about this is just a simple lie. Also it is a lie that there are too many IOTA tokens arounds, do basic math. You can divide BTC behind the 0, but IOTAs cant be divide, they are already like Satoshis.

The IOTA foundation has been supported by the IOTA whales with funds. The tokens were fairly distributed (not like ETH), and even the developers had to buy them. The IOTA foundation has announced that already in this year they will start hiring around 50 new developers. This is real dedicated development on a huge scale, not a pseudo project. This ist the new Ethereum competitor.

IOTA will have smart contracts

IOTA will have smart contracts similar to Ethereum. This could already happen in 2017 and would give it a further feature. This will push the market cap up. Even without the contracts Innogy gave up Ethereum and switched to IOTA. Flash channels on IOTA for example enable you to transact trustlessly even without a smart contract. You load your car with energy and load the energy station with packages of IOTA microtransactions. If one side stops to load, the other stream (energy or IOTA) stops too. Ethereum can`t do this.

IOTA is only on Bitfinex and Binance - more exchanges will come

More exchanges will come for sure and are already in contact with IOTA foundation. We know from the past that exchange adoptions have pushed the price of many strong cryptocurrencies.

FUD, why IOTA is undervalued and weak points

IOTA is simply undervalued because of one thing: Most crypto investors do not understand it. It is to hard to grasp for the pump and dump seeking mass. It is too hard to undersand why feeless transactions could finally bring blockchain based projects like BTC to struggle.

There was a lot of FUD against IOTA and disinformations spread by those who accumulate or fear IOTA. Indeed there are still some drawbacks and some things to overcome. The IOTA network needs the so called coordinator a group of nodes which support the tangle network by generating transactions. Those are needed as long as the IOTA network is still small, but will be shut off as a critical mass of the network size has been reached. Also people are complaining about network updates and so called snapshots which lead to circumstances in which the users had to use a tool to gain control over their funds again. Nothing too complicated but it was used for FUD endlessly.

The way of intensive, orchestrated and organized FUD on social media against IOTA is for me a clear sign that some whales are accumulating here.
This FUD will be turned into hype by the same people. I have watched this game too many times. Wink

Of course you can wait till all bugs are out and IOTA is fully used by everybody, but then you can be sure the current 1 billion market cap will be more around 30 billions, like ETH is, or even higher.
I prefer to buy when its cheap, not expensive. Wink

Why am I taking my time to write this?

Yes I am invested in IOTA, yes I would like to see it go up. But I only invest early in later very strong cryptocurrencies. I would like to see IOTA prosper because I am simply tired of watching scammy ICOs and worthless garbage coins beeing pushed up and sold to new bagholders. Imagine we live in a world where the scam Bitconnect was pushed up into the top 10 of cryptocurrencies. If I just steer some people away from shitcoins into a valueable project which could have a deep impact, its fine for me. If you think I am shilling, I do not care. This one will go up and there is nobody who can prevent it. Wink

This text is neither complete nor does it give you full informations, dont be lazy, read and research or lose your money on bullshit coins.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arsics

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:15:15 PM

Thanks pal, really happy that you are bullish on IOTA, invested in it also. Really liked how you investigated ZenCash, bought it at the same time but I missed that train setting my sell order too low (lost 350% profit because of 20%). Too much noise in the crypto space, so people get confused, my strategy is to find reliable people and follow their advice, and you are right there in the top 5. This confirmation on IOTA (other smart investors reccomend it also) is a very good sign for me.

In case I have missed some of your other favorites, can you list them here? Just a short list, nothing more.

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:22:14 PM

The thing that pisses me off about IOTA is the ongoing snapshots, disappearing balances(having to generate new addresses in a new wallet to get the funds back) and loss of access to your coins when the devs decide to move them all to an address they control and you have to wait a month for them to release a new tool to try and get them back.

Is IOTA decentralised when at any time the dev team can literally take your funds and move them to an address only they control without your pre approval?

I do hold some IOTA but my main investment is KMD.  So much going on with this project you would be crazy to ignore it.

cryptimus prime (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:23:18 PM

Thanks pal, really happy that you are bullish on IOTA, invested in it also. Really liked how you investigated ZenCash, bought it at the same time but I missed that train setting my sell order too low (lost 350% profit because of 20%). Too much noise in the crypto space, so people get confused, my strategy is to find reliable people and follow their advice, and you are right there in the top 5. This confirmation on IOTA (other smart investors reccomend it also) is a very good sign for me.

In case I have missed some of your other favorites, can you list them here? Just a short list, nothing more.

Thanks man. Smiley
As I said already, I do not have many advices. I think the mistake people do is the search for the low market cap ICOs, the hidden pearls and the next x1000 coin, while they miss projects like IOTA which are already big but still can do easy x10 or x30 during the next 1-2 years. The IOT industry is predicted to reach 2020 a market cap of nearly 300 billions according to Forbes.

I bought this book and it will be one of several I will read in the next time: https://www.amazon.com/IoT-Inc-Company-Internet-Outcome/dp/1260025896

XMR is another coin I love and where I expect a nice market cap of 5-10 billions in 2018, NEO could make great progress in China.

Who are the other 4 guys you find their advice useful?

The thing that pisses me off about IOTA is the ongoing snapshots, disappearing balances(having to generate new addresses in a new wallet to get the funds back) and loss of access to your coins when the devs decide to move them all to an address they control and you have to wait a month for them to release a new tool to try and get them back.

Yes but the difference is: Where most people see problems, I see an opportunity. If you take your time and analyze the IOTA foundation, the dedicated developers and their visions for the future, as also the partnerships they have forged one can see that this is a big project which is fighting with some bugs and problems (but ETH had them too). This is the timepoint to buy an oversold coin which has been FUDed to the ground. IOTA was at 1.10 USD and now is hovering around 0.35.
JollySkipper

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:36:18 PM

I like IOTA but at the moment is an idea, is a very high risk investment and I personally prefer low risk investments.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:39:27 PM

it's an high risk investment...  really high  risk

cryptimus prime (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:46:05 PM

I would not agree, it appears to be high risk because the technology is new, a lot of disinformation has been spread, the most people do not understand it fully or do not take their time to learn about it. But if you do it you will see that the "high risk classification" is wrong and the perception about IOTA will change fast and suddenly. I predict a huge hype. At that time the whales will have their pockets full and push the price up where you can buy it on the top. As I said, my strength is not reading of TA or tea leaves but observing and analysis for long term investments.

I like IOTA but at the moment is an idea, is a very high risk investment and I personally prefer low risk investments.

No it is already an usable product. Elaad from netherlands has already developed loading stations for electric cars which use IOTA.
Innogy will do the same for the loading stations of RWE. And RWE is an energy giant.

Fujitsu will endorse it too: https://twitter.com/RolfWerner/status/925658290540990465

As I said: Because I got many PMs asking for advice I have decided to give it here openly. What you do with it is up to you.
RoHoss

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:04:25 PM

I am in Iota since many month. Not ICO member but since yassin deal in Slack.

IOTA have actual one very big disadvantage and this make me crazy.

You need sometime many trys to make a Transaction.

Not only click and send.

After the team remove this mistake I am sure that IOTA have a very good future.
Erowind

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:54:04 PM

Great fundementals dude, I caught on to how big IOTA is going to be after reading the whitepaper. DAGs are going to revolutionize the cryptospace, plus if quantum computers ever materialize instead of just being theoretical, IOTA is already resistant. I know that's a super long term thing, but how much would it suck to have an investment perform well for 20 years only to be worthless overnight because some jackass wiht qbits breaks it.

Can't snort crack through a rolled up bitcoin Wink
Lompe

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:52:19 PM

IOTA had a very weird distribution, so just for this I would not rely on it. Basically anything you can not mine is to be treated with caution. The sole exception I can see is Waves, because they have something really strong and working behind them, unlike IOTA, the concept-paper-coin.
arsics

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:56:54 PM

Thanks man. Smiley
As I said already, I do not have many advices. I think the mistake people do is the search for the low market cap ICOs, the hidden pearls and the next x1000 coin, while they miss projects like IOTA which are already big but still can do easy x10 or x30 during the next 1-2 years. The IOT industry is predicted to reach 2020 a market cap of nearly 300 billions according to Forbes.

I bought this book and it will be one of several I will read in the next time: https://www.amazon.com/IoT-Inc-Company-Internet-Outcome/dp/1260025896

XMR is another coin I love and where I expect a nice market cap of 5-10 billions in 2018, NEO could make great progress in China.

Who are the other 4 guys you find their advice useful?

Thanks for the reply. As for the other guys I trust, at no1 there is a trader on a Serbian forum that was killing it this summer, predicted every big BTC move pretty accuratelly (tip - he sold most of his BTCs at 7000). Then there's DataDash for the general TA and altcoin stuff, the CryptoHydra pair seems very smart and down to earth (they convinced me to wait for IOTA to pull back from 1$ to 40c), also like IvanOnTech's repository analysis videos (the IOTA one was a bit concerning).

There are others like DLavrov from tradingview, dbt1033 and hodor (ripple) from this forum, other youtubers etc. and I always try to get at least two positive opinions from trusted sources.
cryptimus prime (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:57:17 PM

IOTA had a very weird distribution, so just for this I would not rely on it. Basically anything you can not mine is to be treated with caution. The sole exception I can see is Waves, because they have something really strong and working behind them, unlike IOTA, the concept-paper-coin.

IOTAs distribution was better then that of Ethereum. Even the developers had to buy the tokens. 80-90% of ETH was not mineable, yet it has a market cap of 30 Billions.
New analysis of the IOTA network shows a good distribution which is even getting better.

Waves. I have bought Waves on their ICO, when most never heard about it and they called it scam . Wink
Yet IOTA is a whole level above it in potential.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:36:12 AM

The thing that bothers me about IOTA is the lack of documentation and official instructions. Also there are bugs that always seem to be not working and the product just seems sort of dysfunctional as a whole, if you know what i mean.

For instance, the attach to tangle thing, just seems to work out of luck for me.

Not sure what others experiences are, but if IOTA dev can fix this, it's got a bright future.
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:33:12 AM

good post, i agree IOTA is a good long-term hold

out of curiosity, what do you think of BNT? another project that is hard to understand and heavily fudded

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
cryptimus prime (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:39:04 PM

Thanks for the reply. As for the other guys I trust, at no1 there is a trader on a Serbian forum that was killing it this summer, predicted every big BTC move pretty accuratelly (tip - he sold most of his BTCs at 7000).

I like Ivans videos too, will check the other guys out too. Do you have a link to this serbian forum (PM)?

good post, i agree IOTA is a good long-term hold

out of curiosity, what do you think of BNT? another project that is hard to understand and heavily fudded

I sold my BNT as I saw that it was overvalued in the ICO. I think the same for Tezos. I will maybe hold my Tezos but honestly it is too much money for guys with no clue. Still I made profit but I would not recommend it.
Honestly I prefer to buy main tokens like ETH and less the tokens on top of the network. I also need to keep the number of investments small to follow them.

I added IOTA to XMR, ETH and NEO.
Thats enough for me.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:52:25 PM

Sorry, but I don't really see how you can call iota the "NEXT" big thing. It has already had like an 800x increase in price since its debut, and consistently one of the top 10 coins on coinmarketcap. It already is a big thing...

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
cryptimus prime (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:03:48 PM

Sorry, but I don't really see how you can call iota the "NEXT" big thing. It has already had like an 800x increase in price since its debut, and consistently one of the top 10 coins on coinmarketcap. It already is a big thing...

As Ethereum was around 10 USD and had a market cap of around 1 billion USD (like IOTA now). Was it already the big thing? I would say no.
And yes ETH made great ROI for ICO investors too.

But ETH with 30 billion market was finally BIG. This is the way IOTA will take.
For me gains of x30 are huge.

And I do not invest my money into small market cap joke coins, so I wont see higher returns anywhere.
OXUS

Activity: 253
Merit: 101

KEK

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:18:33 PM

Iota needs a massive big pump so people start adopting it ..... no one was talking about ether when it was trading for cents ... but people love it at 300$

Satochi is dead
cryptimus prime (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:22:20 PM

True, people love to buy expensive and on the top. Then they start to "recognize" the value. Cheesy
amaral1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:34:58 PM

Maybe you have read some of my calls before. My last call was on ZENcash: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078049.0

It was a month or two before ZENcash mooned, while all other alts doomed. No I am not a member of a pumpgroup, not a prophet or a great trader, nor do I like P&D of garbage and scammy coins which have no future. Some people have written me PMs and asking for advice, so I decided to write my next advice here for everybody. I do not have many time and also not many advices, because I think that most coins out there are useless or do not have what it needs to be successful long term.

I am just an investor who is longer in this field and doing deep research, taking a position in cryptocurrencies before others do. A position from which one I can hodl long term and with a lot of patience.
If you take your time to intensively screen through the mass of projects you will see that many of them are without value, with no development, copycats, no problems they can solve or they do solve problems which could be solved also with a centralized solution. Projects with a lot of shiny marketing and no backing by big names.

This will be a really simple and fundamental analysis, so you have to do your own research, not rely on what I or others are telling you.

Fundamentally new technology

IOTA is completly different and let me tell you why. IOTA is a hedge against all blockchain based projects as it is based on the tangle, not on a blockchain. IOTA transactions are fast and feeless, they cost nothing. There are no miners, no fees. No conflict of interest between those who send transactions and those who validated them.
When you send a transaction on IOTA, you have to confirm other transactions in order to have your IOTAs sent. IOTAs technology is in this case without real competition. IOTA is not an altcoin, because it is a completly new version of a decentralized value network. IOTA is made for the machine to machine (m2m) business but can be used by humans too. Transactions without fees are a killer application.

IOTA has a market cap of only 1 billion, while I think it could reach 30 billions like Ethereum.

IOTA is a mothercoin, like BTC.

IOTA Foundation is cooperating with global player companies

IOTA is supported by the daughter company (Innogy) of the energy giant RWE. Bosch is highly supporting IOTA. Bosch is the largest manufacturer of car electronics worldwide. IOTA will be used for transactions between electro autonomous cars and loading stations. Innogy is highly thrilled about this function because it takes out the middleman, the banks or any kind of contracts. The CEO of Fujitsu Europe is mentioning IOTA several times on this twitter account, so we could see here further cooperation. There are several global players which have already plans and contracts to work together with the IOTA foundation. When they will be revealed it could bring up the price to new highs.

Advisors of IOTA are people who have worked for large global players, they have a name and reputation to lose, the same is true for the cooperating companies. Wink

Also important to know: Every company will use the one IOTA network and will use the IOTA tokens. Compared to Ethereum where everybody can have their own Ethereum network, IOTA is only secure if many take part. So the main IOTA network will be used by all. Also Ethereum allows you to create tokens on top of the network, while on IOTA you need to use the one token. Everything contrary you will read about this is just a simple lie. Also it is a lie that there are too many IOTA tokens arounds, do basic math. You can divide BTC behind the 0, but IOTAs cant be divide, they are already like Satoshis.

The IOTA foundation has been supported by the IOTA whales with funds. The tokens were fairly distributed (not like ETH), and even the developers had to buy them. The IOTA foundation has announced that already in this year they will start hiring around 50 new developers. This is real dedicated development on a huge scale, not a pseudo project. This ist the new Ethereum competitor.

IOTA will have smart contracts

IOTA will have smart contracts similar to Ethereum. This could already happen in 2017 and would give it a further feature. This will push the market cap up. Even without the contracts Innogy gave up Ethereum and switched to IOTA. Flash channels on IOTA for example enable you to transact trustlessly even without a smart contract. You load your car with energy and load the energy station with packages of IOTA microtransactions. If one side stops to load, the other stream (energy or IOTA) stops too. Ethereum can`t do this.

IOTA is only on Bitfinex and Binance - more exchanges will come

More exchanges will come for sure and are already in contact with IOTA foundation. We know from the past that exchange adoptions have pushed the price of many strong cryptocurrencies.

FUD, why IOTA is undervalued and weak points

IOTA is simply undervalued because of one thing: Most crypto investors do not understand it. It is to hard to grasp for the pump and dump seeking mass. It is too hard to undersand why feeless transactions could finally bring blockchain based projects like BTC to struggle.

There was a lot of FUD against IOTA and disinformations spread by those who accumulate or fear IOTA. Indeed there are still some drawbacks and some things to overcome. The IOTA network needs the so called coordinator a group of nodes which support the tangle network by generating transactions. Those are needed as long as the IOTA network is still small, but will be shut off as a critical mass of the network size has been reached. Also people are complaining about network updates and so called snapshots which lead to circumstances in which the users had to use a tool to gain control over their funds again. Nothing too complicated but it was used for FUD endlessly.

The way of intensive, orchestrated and organized FUD on social media against IOTA is for me a clear sign that some whales are accumulating here.
This FUD will be turned into hype by the same people. I have watched this game too many times. Wink

Of course you can wait till all bugs are out and IOTA is fully used by everybody, but then you can be sure the current 1 billion market cap will be more around 30 billions, like ETH is, or even higher.
I prefer to buy when its cheap, not expensive. Wink

Why am I taking my time to write this?

Yes I am invested in IOTA, yes I would like to see it go up. But I only invest early in later very strong cryptocurrencies. I would like to see IOTA prosper because I am simply tired of watching scammy ICOs and worthless garbage coins beeing pushed up and sold to new bagholders. Imagine we live in a world where the scam Bitconnect was pushed up into the top 10 of cryptocurrencies. If I just steer some people away from shitcoins into a valueable project which could have a deep impact, its fine for me. If you think I am shilling, I do not care. This one will go up and there is nobody who can prevent it. Wink

This text is neither complete nor does it give you full informations, dont be lazy, read and research or lose your money on bullshit coins.

Thanx to take time to write this. I already have some IOTA but i´ll definitely research a little more and maybe fill in The bag more. Off-topic but i believe it´s a new disruptive tech can i have your opinion on Xtrabytes, XBY. It´s cheap, don´t know if undervalued and as you stated about IOTA the tech  itself it´s not easy to understand. Can i have your opinion? feel free to write by PM if you don´t want to diverte from the Original IOTA post which i found very good to read.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: