Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2018, 06:40:06 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia Withdrawal issue  (Read 75 times)
hashkebab

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:20:48 PM

I have been waiting for withdrawal of ENT coins for nearly 24 hours from Cryptopia!
When opening support ticked they said:
"I apologise for the delay, it appears your withdrawal has failed to automatically broadcast to the network on the first automated attempt. I have escalated this to our Admin team to manually reprocess for you."

This is first time using this exchange and not sure i trust them?
Few other users having issues from their forums.
Whats people opinion on this exchange?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1071

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:18:52 PM

I have been waiting for withdrawal of ENT coins for nearly 24 hours from Cryptopia!
When opening support ticked they said:
"I apologise for the delay, it appears your withdrawal has failed to automatically broadcast to the network on the first automated attempt. I have escalated this to our Admin team to manually reprocess for you."

This is first time using this exchange and not sure i trust them?
Few other users having issues from their forums.
Whats people opinion on this exchange?

Just leave it and see if it gets added in a few weeks/months it's not a very acceptable excuse from their support.

I got the same issue with hitbtc where 0.15+ worth of btc were sent there and they never appeared in my account with a similarly inexcusable remark as your support person gave. Just hope you get yours fixed soon.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.