Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:23:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: buy btc now or wait the fork ?  (Read 1860 times)
Sweet_Angel

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:05:14 PM

I suggest you should buy btc now (before hard fork) because it is predicted after hard fork the btc price will be higher. Hardfork is one way to streamline transactions in blockchain and is also a maintenance system.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:26:54 PM

I suggest you should buy btc now (before hard fork) because it is predicted after hard fork the btc price will be higher. Hardfork is one way to streamline transactions in blockchain and is also a maintenance system.
hard fork has failed!
will there be another hardfork in the near future?
I think buying a bitcoin is currently very expensive,
and I further recommend to hold the first purchase of bitcoin samai low prices.
because the price decline will certainly happen before Christmas.
and to avoid purchases that are too high

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
saeyeen

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:00:50 PM

I hope OP managed to bought bitcoin when it dips around $5,500 the other day that was a very big chance for everybody. It went down of only a couple of minutes and then went back again.

KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:51:11 AM

Due to the cancelation of segwit2x activation bitcoin price is going lower.
Beside that there is new fud that Bitcoin cash is the better version of bitcoin which keeping the price of bitcoin price lower also.
I think bitcoin price will go below 6000$.
Then you should buy bitcoin and i think it will bounce harder.
I have very same opinion regarding bitcoin prices. It is going to decrease further for at least a week and I am pretty sure that by the end of this year, bitcoin will be at 7000 dollars which is not a price to buy bitcoin at rather that would be a time to enjoy profit. If you want to purchase bitcoin, buy it in 5 to 10 days and don’t sell them off till eth end of the year. Bitcoin is definitely going to return with huge profits.
cryptoblue

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:38:41 AM

I think you should wait. It is likely that the price will come down in two weeks time, then you can buy.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:21:10 PM

Beside that there is new fud that Bitcoin cash is the better version of bitcoin which keeping the price of bitcoin price lower also.
As prices are moving down this is the best time to buy there will be no fork in future because investors are investing all the days and this time is heaven for them and the most profitable time to buy bitcoin is now because it is at 6.5k and maybe this price is the least value and on very next moment price start rising then what will you do so gather capital and buy bitcoin and enjoy the future will the huge profit values.
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:56:40 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 06:43:14 PM by 2girls

Hello
I decided to invest around 2400$ for a long term investment in BTC but the price is currently high. Should I buy now or I wait for the fork when price probably go down ? (I will invest in etoro so no exta coins will be obtained after the fork)

Its a perfect time to invest with bitcoin because market is showing positive effect with bitcoins. But i am little bit worried about the amount that you're going to invest . Are you investing your all money with bitcoins ?  

kuronokishi10

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:50:31 PM

According to me buying bitcoins now would be better than waiting for the fork.
By now I mean that when there is a dip I'm the prices and not when they are at the peak.
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:04:27 PM

I think its to much risky for you, you can't just drop all your money into one thing.You should start from less take experience how you fell after that increase your amount. Because investing needs knowledge and experience when maybe you don't have and you're going to invest first time

Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:36:45 AM

Yes keeping in mind the concept of buying low and sealing high will be appreciated in all concerns if you wait for a time when bitcoin prices are low. For now, buying price is a little high and many of us can’t afford it. Like you have said, dip is just coming ahead and this will world better only for all those who want to buy bitcoin. Be vigilant for the prices when they are down.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:21:27 AM

Buy now so you get your free coins after the fork too
Absolutely right buying now is the best time because prices are bit low and this attract more user and I am sure this time pump will take prices to above 8k and waiting for fork is stupidity because bitcoin is unpredictable and we don’t know when user demand gets high so avail these small chance to grab btc otherwise regret will be in your fate and a lot more money will be required to buy btc in future surely.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:22:15 PM

Hello
I decided to invest around 2400$ for a long term investment in BTC but the price is currently high. Should I buy now or I wait for the fork when price probably go down ? (I will invest in etoro so no exta coins will be obtained after the fork)

First, if you have only that amount for your trading, i would suggest to split it into some different amount and put the capital into some different altcoin. It is more safe.
About the price, i think i will wait the price rebound to its lowest low first then start buying

bs9

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:33:13 PM

Hello
Bitcoin price are so high now So donot miss to buy bitcoin.But bitcoin another fork coming in December so bitcoin any time down.So donot worry buy bitcoin and hold. I think.bitcoin never disappointed
Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:39:02 AM

Hello
If you want to invest Bitcoin for long term, you can buy now, do not wait before bitcoin hard fork or after hard fork, Bitcoin price always increase and this is the right time for invest to Bitcoin for long term.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mod Crypto

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:44:47 AM

I think i just wait and trading alts coins.  Cool
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:50:29 AM

Hello
If you want to invest Bitcoin for long term, you can buy now, do not wait before bitcoin hard fork or after hard fork, Bitcoin price always increase and this is the right time for invest to Bitcoin for long term.

Who can say here that the price of bitcoin will fall after the fork ? Well base on what I see on the pass fork bitcoin are still moving higher and today if you bought btc you will surely not regret because the only way for bitcoin is to go up.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:01:52 AM

hard fork has failed!
will there be another hardfork in the near future?
I think buying a bitcoin is currently very expensive,
and I further recommend to hold the first purchase of bitcoin samai low prices.
because the price decline will certainly happen before Christmas.
and to avoid purchases that are too high

Rinsend what you are saying is the same things i saw many times when price was at $4000!
People were saying that buying bitcoins is too expensive, wait more, and take a look at the price
now!
   Bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold are two previous forks, price after each of them raised! Take your
own conclusions for the next diamond fork, I think people call it like that.
   Buying bitcoins is always a good thing, I bought on few top`s! Price dropped, recovered and
raised if you have enough patience to wait! I am still buying bitcoin, people compare price now
with price before, try to compare price now with possible price in 5 years! Now when you compared
this two prices, do you still think that bitcoin is too expensive now?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
star19

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:04:25 AM

Hello
I Think no need to wait for buy bitcoin because bitcoin will be more valueable in a short time not need to wait for fork . I'm see bitcoin fork in august but after fork it is touch $ 6000 so i thiin now right time to buy bitcoin because after fork bitcoin going to more high price so don't miss this chance.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:11:00 AM

I guess you have a good suggestion, but since no fork for now it's better if we observed first the fluctuation of bitcoin in the market before we proceed to the conclusion, because if we buy bitcoin before or after segwit2x immediately we can't says if the bitcoin value are increasing or decreasing of price. That's the risk that we need to considered before decided to buy bitcoin.

Actually, I can't know if there's hard fork happen again, because this twice segwit hardfork will happen, whose the next coin who separate to bitcoin? But I guess we just need to be ready whatever happen, to assure our continuously income from bitcoin.
alexpayne

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:19:50 AM

Buying Bitcoin before the fork is better. Because it always grows up the price after the fork so you could make a quick profit.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: