Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:14:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SMR] SAMARITANS Maximize Your Lifestyle - Get your Tokens NOW!!  (Read 7663 times)
samaritans (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:17:50 PM

The project is great. Samaritan intends to improve the service as well as purchase airfare, reservations, online shopping card, prepaid phone will provide any more services?

Thanks, that products is our short terms goal. During its journey we will try to get more products in the future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:28:34 PM

Does turning my SMR to prepaid load has a discount? or would it still have the same value as the SMR. Im asking this because being able to top up prepaid load could easily turn to business that anyone can do, im expecting yes because in ur goals in the whitepaper it says "The most easy way for its payment while everyone still could make money"

Basically it will be the same value as the provider price plus our fee, but sometimes providers will give a discount, depends on the countries and events, the fee will one of our income to support our lending programs, as we do have mining farm in the progress right now to support our short terms lending program. This were you could make money not from the products, the products is to make your purchase is easy in our platform without need to exchange from SMR to BTC then BTC to any fiat, you still be charge by the exchange that you use for withdrawal fee.
samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:35:50 PM

I hope its very existing project.ICO running. Samaritan will be great project.

With your support and please spread the word, together we could make it happen Smiley
samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:42:46 PM

As it name says, SAMARITAN...  good SAMARITAN indeed for having this kind of project.  Having middleman in transaction is a hassle and also need to put extra money on it.  If ever this one is good,  no more extra effort for us.

Yeah its true, it will be a good one ... no the BEST one, never think of it before, cause we took the name from hebrew language for its meaning as guardian. Trying to be the best guardian for its members interest
Mysterious01

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:49:47 PM

I hope its very existing project.ICO running. Samaritan will be great project.

With your support and please spread the word, together we could make it happen Smiley

Count me in, I will also spread the word of the project so  I can contribute some of my effort as I believe and like this project.
samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:50:57 PM

Interesting ico project. good roadmap, I think it will be success in market. good luck!

Thanks, we will trying our best Smiley
samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:57:11 PM

This project keeps getting better and better. This is a huge marketing/signal boost.

But still need your support Smiley, please make our dream come true by supporting us
samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:05:52 PM

It's nice to here that we can now use our e-currency to buy digital products.  Sure it's safe and easy to use.  No need long hours in queue.

Yeah think that it will be save your time, save the transfer fee, just use the SMR on our platform and you got your products Smiley
samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:20:02 PM

Nice project! Samaritans catches my attetion from its platform up to its goals! I know this will be a huge success since not all can buy staff using cryptocurrency!

Thanks for your kind words, we do hope like you do, a huge success is not for us only, but for supporter as well
samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:27:18 PM

Hi. I just want to clarify if my understanding about the payment method for concert and online ticket booking, are you accepting cryptocurrencies on booking?

At the first we are going only accept SMR for all of our products, in the future we will add another 'worth' altcoins in our system

okay. thanks for replying. I hope this project will be successful so that you can also add other cryptocurrencies as payment method in the future.Smiley

Your hope is our pray, so with that make us more confidence to take a step ahead
samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:59:28 PM

Please reply with the bounty thread ?

We are trying to post it today Smiley
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:10:36 PM

Do you any plan to upload the whitepaper and reveal the secret about team members. Lending has structure like HYIP but nothing about the security of investor's funds. Looking forward to know about the link of whitepaper.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:25:19 PM

I really like the idea of the project. All the best!

We do need that, thanks Smiley
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:32:13 PM

Now looking at this ico and the services they are supoosed to provide i can clearly see that the future is cryptocurrency and we are one of those early adopters . great project good luck to the team

Thanks for the spirit, as for testing, in the middle of the ico we try to pre launch the prepaid phone topup service for user to test.

wow that will be great and definitely provide more attraction to the ico, please do let us know about it in this thread .
samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:16:10 PM

Do you any plan to upload the whitepaper and reveal the secret about team members. Lending has structure like HYIP but nothing about the security of investor's funds. Looking forward to know about the link of whitepaper.

I do agree with your opinion, we dont want to hide after all. Most of altcoins outhere with all its preparation still scam in the end, only some of it still survive even without proper tools at the beginning.  We will release ours when we are ready to proof that our products works in the middle of the ICO, cause we dont want any scam artist to copy our ideas and concept just to make another scheme.

We do need your support to make it happen, i know its too much to ask to believe us in the very beginning of the projects. But time will tell that our intention is pure to make altcoins is worth as bitcoin itself with better ideas, plans, and targets.

At the moment things that i could said is we have medium GPU mining rig that will support our short terms lending programs and have huge place that waiting for a new hardware from the coins sale and 1 product which is prepaid phone topup service at the final stage with auto trading bot that suit our need to back up the long terms lending program.

Please do follow the progress in this thread until you sure that we really intent to make this "too good to be true" project happen.

I'm as one of the dev really appreciate your concern, this concern of yours will be our first priority right after the 1st pre launch release product success.
samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:50:12 PM

Now looking at this ico and the services they are supoosed to provide i can clearly see that the future is cryptocurrency and we are one of those early adopters . great project good luck to the team

Thanks for the spirit, as for testing, in the middle of the ico we try to pre launch the prepaid phone topup service for user to test.

wow that will be great and definitely provide more attraction to the ico, please do let us know about it in this thread .

We will ... please keep support the project Smiley
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:03:20 PM

What is going to be the total coin supply overall ? There must be some coins reserved somewhere in your pocket to fund the developers as well as for development programs .
ScaryMe

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:55:35 PM

How much to start to this SMR? Is there a minimum limit for this to avail the coin? If so, can I ask how much is the minimum starting, because I am.not that rich to start a big one.

MegaAzer

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:24:45 PM

why do you need blockchain for this project?
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:44:57 PM

How will the mining work? I see that late 2018 you plan to start on PoS? Will the PoW work in conjunction with PoS?

Hi

when it hit Block #10800 = Last PoW block then the PoW totally stops to exist and PoS take the place

Its good to see that you have these plans down the line. I am as huge fan of mining. But As much as I like pow I do think that pos are the future as they are more environmentally friendly.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: