Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:30:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SMR] SAMARITANS Maximize Your Lifestyle - Get your Tokens NOW!!  (Read 7667 times)
samaritans (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:03:04 AM

It's starting! Can't wait for the full launch.  Looking forward in having things in one touch.  Sometimes having a third party in some transactions will make it more complicated and it cost a lot of time. Just want to thanks all the people behind this project. Keep it up.

Thank you, we will not going to disappoint you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:23:12 AM

Great!! So we can pay our prepaid bill and buying ticket for hotel , plane etc with cryptocurrency? It's very nice concept and still new in the world of cryptocurrency. I'm sure this project will be successful , I will visit the website for to read more information. Good luck dev!

Thanks for your kind words. Please keep on supporting us
Saoha

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:25:26 AM

The project is great. Samaritan intends to improve the service as well as purchase airfare, reservations, online shopping card, prepaid phone will provide any more services?

Thanks, that products is our short terms goal. During its journey we will try to get more products in the future
Oh. Hope to add more useful services. It will be very successful. Good luck project.
samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:55:51 AM

why do you need blockchain for this project?

We use blockchain as an incorruptible digital ledger of transactions that can be programmed. To record financial transactions but virtually everything of value.

And its a good source to crowdfunding and make a community with. As we know community in cryptocurrency world is a great foundation to make the coins survive. Please do support us and thanks for visiting this thread

Also the blockchain assists with transparency, I am assuming your blockchain is not a private one. What is on the blockchain, can't be changed.

True, after all the basic need of the blockchain is for its transparency, we are not going to make it private one. The source code will be publish on github when the times come.
Sleepy18

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:10:10 PM

Great project of samaritan! It will be helpful to those who didnt have any bank account to reserve something or to pay something in online! The goal is really amazing and i cant wait to use my crypto money for travel reservations.
GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:25:53 PM

An interesting project! so this makes every payment we become easier and of course with a low fee is not it? and this innovation will make cryptocurrency better known by pther people! This will be a good project! Good luck dev!
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:57:08 PM

It seems the project now get attention to the public, I hope thay this wil gonna work out till it success, I can the conviniency of the client for this one.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:05:08 PM

Now looking at this ico and the services they are supoosed to provide i can clearly see that the future is cryptocurrency and we are one of those early adopters . great project good luck to the team

Thanks for the spirit, as for testing, in the middle of the ico we try to pre launch the prepaid phone topup service for user to test.

wow that will be great and definitely provide more attraction to the ico, please do let us know about it in this thread .

We will ... please keep support the project Smiley

yes we will keep supporting this project and we expect the same from you to keep up with our expectations in delivering the timely updates and accomplishing targets.
dipok07

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 01:14:01 PM

Best medium of marketplace.I hope this project gain a good achievement in short time.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
bonghip

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

bông

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:28:02 PM

Friendly design and service of essential products in life without intermediaries such as bank or card. Project very useful , do the project has bounty campaign?

Thanks for your kind words, yes we do have bounty campaign, please msg me for more information
I did not find your bonus campaign. Please give me information about it when you start a Samaritan bonus campaign. I would like to participate. It would be nice to own the token of this project.

We still working on the terms, trying to post it today Smiley
Thank you. I will wait to join your bounty campaign, hopefully I will be accepted. I would like to be part of the Samaritans project.

samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:50:47 PM

Great project of samaritan! It will be helpful to those who didnt have any bank account to reserve something or to pay something in online! The goal is really amazing and i cant wait to use my crypto money for travel reservations.

To achieve that goal is not that hard as long as any devs with same mission is doing their plans correctly, that's what we plan to do by doing it right. And thanks for your support, and keep on supporting us.
Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:39:45 PM

Will beta testing the platform be available to the public or it will only be available to testers and devs?
samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:53:26 PM

Now looking at this ico and the services they are supoosed to provide i can clearly see that the future is cryptocurrency and we are one of those early adopters . great project good luck to the team

Thanks for the spirit, as for testing, in the middle of the ico we try to pre launch the prepaid phone topup service for user to test.

wow that will be great and definitely provide more attraction to the ico, please do let us know about it in this thread .

We will ... please keep support the project Smiley

yes we will keep supporting this project and we expect the same from you to keep up with our expectations in delivering the timely updates and accomplishing targets.

Thanks, we try to gain your trust and others members with our timeline
llhibionada

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:34:56 PM

Does turning my SMR to prepaid load has a discount? or would it still have the same value as the SMR. Im asking this because being able to top up prepaid load could easily turn to business that anyone can do, im expecting yes because in ur goals in the whitepaper it says "The most easy way for its payment while everyone still could make money"

Basically it will be the same value as the provider price plus our fee, but sometimes providers will give a discount, depends on the countries and events, the fee will one of our income to support our lending programs, as we do have mining farm in the progress right now to support our short terms lending program. This were you could make money not from the products, the products is to make your purchase is easy in our platform without need to exchange from SMR to BTC then BTC to any fiat, you still be charge by the exchange that you use for withdrawal fee.
Oh ok, just wanna ask if the prepaid load an instant process? like every loading businesses. Please update us about this mining farm Smiley
Mandy7575

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:01:17 PM

hi may i know who are the individuals running the project and do they  have verifiable publicly available profiles?
samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:21:34 PM

The project is great. Samaritan intends to improve the service as well as purchase airfare, reservations, online shopping card, prepaid phone will provide any more services?

Thanks, that products is our short terms goal. During its journey we will try to get more products in the future
Oh. Hope to add more useful services. It will be very successful. Good luck project.

Yeah, but right now for short terms goal, we do need to fulfill our promise to the community first, and thanks for your support
samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:32:25 PM

See, you and i share the same dream Smiley, crypto currency in our real life
ScaryMe

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:10:27 PM

It's starting! Can't wait for the full launch.  Looking forward in having things in one touch.  Sometimes having a third party in some transactions will make it more complicated and it cost a lot of time. Just want to thanks all the people behind this project. Keep it up.

Thank you, we will not going to disappoint you

This will be great a promise to the team itself, make the most confident for their project then, not hesitating for.much problems just always go with success.

samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:07:58 AM

Will beta testing the platform be available to the public or it will only be available to testers and devs?

Beta testing will be available for public, will open for 2 weeks then we will stop to perfect it. maximum transactions per user is 1 time per day with the maximal credit is the lowest one from their choosen operator package.
samaritans (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:35:52 AM

Does turning my SMR to prepaid load has a discount? or would it still have the same value as the SMR. Im asking this because being able to top up prepaid load could easily turn to business that anyone can do, im expecting yes because in ur goals in the whitepaper it says "The most easy way for its payment while everyone still could make money"

Basically it will be the same value as the provider price plus our fee, but sometimes providers will give a discount, depends on the countries and events, the fee will one of our income to support our lending programs, as we do have mining farm in the progress right now to support our short terms lending program. This were you could make money not from the products, the products is to make your purchase is easy in our platform without need to exchange from SMR to BTC then BTC to any fiat, you still be charge by the exchange that you use for withdrawal fee.
Oh ok, just wanna ask if the prepaid load an instant process? like every loading businesses. Please update us about this mining farm Smiley

yes it will be an instant process, we will have cctv for public to view by jan 2018, and it will be on our website
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: